eelir
Shrekkisfat
Zealous
DeletedUser#1
crazzyblanco
27 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon - Page 5 Empty Re: Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 am

I applaud Alba and especially Callejon for their honesty. You guys should feel ashamed of yourselves No

As for Messi the world finally knows whether he spits or swallows Proud

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon - Page 5 Empty Re: Messi called Karanka 'Mourinho's puppet' after El Clasico - Callejon

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:49 am

Zealous wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah he aint a puppet.

Mou is akin to a cult leader, he has just fallen under his spell like the players and some of the fans.

When Mou goes, I would imagine Karanka becomes a more reasonable person.

There are huge rumours that when Jose leaves he'll take Karanka with him.

Wow, Mou has one strong cult following then.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:11 pm

lol you can say that again.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:14 pm

to begin with its not thread worthy but given that the likes of cristiano and mou get the same treatmeant weekly, barca fans should not make fun of or complain whatsoever

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:24 pm

those arent just rumours Zealous, i recall mourinho saying that Karanka was the 5th member of his coaching staff. They even created the song "Karanaka portuguese" fpr him. Mou said he will take Karanka with him unless madrid want to make him coach
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:07 pm

Se7en wrote:"Callejon is lying" "Who cares" etc.

Just shut up ffs. The reason we are even "crying" to begin with is becouse you do this week in week out to Ronaldo. To me this is more exposing your hypocrisy, which is it's ok if a angel like Messi does it but absolutely horrible when CR does it. smh

Here is a video of Messi spitting on the Real Madrid bench.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx7l97_las-imagenes-definitivas-del-escupitajo-de-messi-por-la-sexta_sport#.UQzWz4WoiPV

"I didn't see anything wrong with the car park incident. Messi was just annoyed,"- Jordi Alba

Even Alba confirms it Laughing

So let's just admit Messi is a world class douche, he was wrong to do this and this is unsportsmanlike behaviour. I'm sorry but if someone waits 1h and 45min for me I'd be pretty scared tbh, that shows some serious anger towards me.

OMFG!! Messi spit while playing football! None, like ever has ever spit while playing football! What are we waiting for? He should go to the electric chair immidietly!! KILL THAT BASTARD!!!

:facepalm:

I NEVER want to hear any real madrid fans say "imagine if it would have been Cristiano Ronaldo" anymore seeing as he has never in his profesion career had such a witch hunt against him when he hasn't even done anything..

But I will say this, for stuff like this

I really hope Messi said those things..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Sooooo you went from deny everything and calling Callejon a liar to wishing it was true hmm

LOL I can hear you backing up :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:02 pm

Zealous wrote:Sooooo you went from deny everything and calling Callejon a liar to wishing it was true hmm

LOL I can hear you backing up :bow:

O_o How how I change my opinion on the matter?

From the very start I wished that Messi would have said those things but I am still doubting that he said it for the simple reason that Messi doesn't speak like a Spaniard, so some of the word that they have attributed to him he would have never said. Like for example instead of "tu eres" he would have said "vos sos" and instead of "bobo" he would have said "boludo" or "pelotudo"..

Such a stupid mistake from the Madrid media :facepalm:

Oh and Callejon is a liar. It's impossible that Messi waited 1 and a half hour to confront Arbeloa for the simple reason that Barca's bus left the stadium 45m after the game..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Alba confirmed it. Alba the liar :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm

eh....all he confirmed was that Messi, like every Barca player, was annoyed but he said that nothing happend.....

Alba: Messi did nothing wrong

Alba: I saw nothing bad at the parking

You've got to give it to the real madrid supporters, they can make up stories with an article that say the complete opposite with what they are trying to sell :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

These Madrid fans and their reading difficulties Laughing

Alba didnt say what Messi did at all. I have learnt nothing from his comments.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:53 pm

Rolling Eyes mr humble and respectful at it again
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 pm

nothing wrong=\= not happened

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Rolling Eyes mr humble and respectful at it again

If you want to belive every rumour then go ahead BUT if you really want to belive every single little rumour that is spouted by the spanish media then what do you think about the rumour that the ones who are spreading this lies is your club's director's. It is belived that the reason why they are spreading this rumour is because they want to hide the fact that they called Messi "retarded" and the racist chants to Alves..

That rumour comes from Paco GarcĂ­a Caridad who works for Marca..

And maybe you belive that Xabi Alonso spat on Iniesta's face a couple of season's ago?

Or maybe you just don't need proof when it comes to Barca?

halamadrid2 wrote:nothing wrong=\= not happened

His exact words were like this

Alba: No, no, no no I saw nothing

Reporter:
You saw Messi fine after the game, he was calm

Alba:
Yes, like all of us he was annoyed but I saw nothing weird at the parking

... His own words were that NOTHING HAPPEND!!

EDIT: Yep, now the catalan newspaper are doing the same. They are reporting that Xabi Alonso told Mascerano "Shut up, in Liverpool you played at my service". Xabi Alonso the humble and respectful at it again... am I doing it right?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:34 pm

This thread is just Madrid and Barca fans accusing each other... Can't we all grow up already...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:37 pm

The Sanchez wrote:This thread is just Madrid and Barca fans accusing each other... Can't we all grow up already...

What's the fun in that? :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm

You don't want to go that direction... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:11 pm

How do you know and we are already in the right-back section! :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:44 pm

To think El Clasico finally had somewhat of the cleanest matches in the long time and now every media is trying to hype up more tension to get more views, more passion from randoms believing there are fights that aren't there, to me it seems like a publicity stunt from the media.
But Callejon lol idk what the hell he was up to, maybe Mourinho told him to do it because we all know how much he loves drama.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:09 am

Mou trying to deceive us all. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:34 am

anyway, it's not like he scored an own goal and his team lost to granada :coffee:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:46 am

Watch the hate come in 5.....4....3.....2....1......
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5