McLewis
Guiltybystander
Ganso
guest7
Dnmac4
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:Umm... Aguero was better.

Just saying.

Yea, your right.

omarish wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:He's only 19.

I know, I thought he played well. He was the best player on the field for Brazil, just like Messi for Argentina.

Umm... Aguero was better.

Just saying.

there you go buddy

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop

Post by StrugaRock Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:57 pm

As I said once, when I first saw the call up list of Brazil:
No Marcelo, No Party!
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:58 pm

there you go buddy.

Aguero was better then MESSI!!!!!! Again reading is hard I know. I said Messi was the best player for Argentina and Omarish said Aguero was better and I said he was right.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:00 pm

dnmac4 wrote:there you go buddy.

Aguero was better then MESSI!!!!!! Again reading is hard I know. I said Messi was the best player for Argentina and Omarish said Aguero was better and I said he was right.
Wtf, I know right?, Thats crazy..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm

And I don't know why I am evening defending Neymar playing better then Aguero. Kun played for 30 minutes and scored a beautiful goal that tied the game and saved a point for Argentina, so yea he did play better.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:05 pm

he didnt do much other than the goal though.neymar's passing was great
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

You guys dont seem to understand that I am saying.

Yes, Aguero was awesome, but he also entered during the second half, when everyone was already tired.. his goal was awesome, all credit to him for it.

So, what I am saying is, leave Neymar on the bench and put him on the pitch when there's 20 minutes left and you'll see a great performance as well.

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:07 pm

"he didnt do much other than the goal though.neymar's passing was great"

I agree, but he came in cold played for 1/3 the amount of time and scored the all important goal. I'm not saying Neymar was bad, but Kun was more effective for the short time he was in the game.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:10 pm

You guys dont seem to understand that I am saying.

Yes, Aguero was awesome, but he also entered during the second half, when everyone was already tired.. his goal was awesome, all credit to him for it.

So, what I am saying is, leave Neymar on the bench and put him on the pitch when there's 20 minutes left and you'll see a great performance as well.

Come on man, that is weak. It's much harder to score a goal playing for 30 minutes then 95 minutes. Don't act like the reason he scored was because everyone was tired. I mean you can look at stats from pretty much any player they score more the more they play, it's a fact.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 pm

I think it goes both ways.

I stand by my what I said, it's not the first time I see a guy coming on the during the last 20-30 mins of the match and scoring a goal, and the other players' tiredness is a factor imo.. but I am not trying to belittle Aguero, I am just putting a counter-argument out there.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Everyone is entitled to there opinion
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 am

dnmac4 wrote: BTW, Neymar played well today and Brazil will be fine, just like Messi and Argentina.

Brazil & Argentina won't be fine, as long as Uruguay remains in the tournament. Smile
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 am

dnmac4 wrote:Where are all the posters from yesterday screaming about Messi being a flop because they tied Bolivia? Let me guess, those rules only apply to Messi? Do you see how dumb those threads were yesterday? BTW, Neymar played well today and Brazil will be fine, just like Messi and Argentina.

I think you were calling out me with this right? well, I didn't watch the brazil game, and judging by the result, brazil flopped big time. if Neymar were to come out and bash venezuela, then I would be pretty shocked(like I was with messi) and I would call him classless too. So how about you take a chill pill, and get on with life
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 am

I fully approve of this thread Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:55 am

I dont know why people keep praising Lucas and Ramires !?they were both terrible today they both couldnt link diffidence to attack,they wouldnt move around and gave too many balls away !
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:55 am

What are you talking about? Lucas was our best midfield man last night. Not that that is saying much, but..

rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Messi sucks, he is overrated even Robinho is better than him. The fact that he won 2 Balon D Ors is the biggest crime in football.

Problem?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"I think you were calling out me with this right? well, I didn't watch the brazil game, and judging by the result, brazil flopped big time. if Neymar were to come out and bash venezuela, then I would be pretty shocked(like I was with messi) and I would call him classless too. So how about you take a chill pill, and get on with life"

I'm not shocked you didn't watch the game as I figured that was probably the case with the Argentina game too. It's pretty obvious you just look at scores and shout out nonsense. How did Brazil flop? They tied just like everyone else in there group and they will get out of the group just like Argentina. And your right Neymar didn't say anything about Venezuela he just fought the coach at half time that prob not enough for you to call him classless like Messi though. And by the way don't flatter yourself, there was a 6 or 7 page thread about Messi so no this was not aimed at you so calm down your not that cool.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:37 pm

neymar was so flop

Most south americans crack under pressure tho, unless they dont feel the pressure because they are so good like maradona, ronaldo and pele. Those guys werent serious at all. Its a phenomenon observed in real life as well as football, I guess living next to beautiful beaches and natural surroundings with amazing weather makes you relaxed.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:48 pm

dnmac4 wrote:"I think you were calling out me with this right? well, I didn't watch the brazil game, and judging by the result, brazil flopped big time. if Neymar were to come out and bash venezuela, then I would be pretty shocked(like I was with messi) and I would call him classless too. So how about you take a chill pill, and get on with life"

I'm not shocked you didn't watch the game as I figured that was probably the case with the Argentina game too. It's pretty obvious you just look at scores and shout out nonsense. How did Brazil flop? They tied just like everyone else in there group and they will get out of the group just like Argentina. And your right Neymar didn't say anything about Venezuela he just fought the coach at half time that prob not enough for you to call him classless like Messi though. And by the way don't flatter yourself, there was a 6 or 7 page thread about Messi so no this was not aimed at you so calm down your not that cool.

I did watch the argentina game, There is no way of me proving it too you so I guess u just have to take my word for it. i didn't ask how brazil flopped, I stated that brazil flopped, read my last post again, I quite clearly say that brazil flopped. The fight with the coach just became known, way after my post, so i will say now that neymar is an idiot. I am sick of hearing his stupid transfer saga, and I think he should have a few game suspension. there, you happy? I don't go around bashing messi if thats what you think I do for fun.

btw, you called out everyone who bashed messi, so yea, it was directed at me and all those people that thought messi was classless in that 6-7 page messi topic.
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:neymar was so flop

Most south americans crack under pressure tho, unless they dont feel the pressure because they are so good like maradona, ronaldo and pele. Those guys werent serious at all. Its a phenomenon observed in real life as well as football, I guess living next to beautiful beaches and natural surroundings with amazing weather makes you relaxed.
What a great generalization. I'm sure Cristiano and other Europeans show up in every big game, too. Rolling Eyes

What you are saying is that there are no professional South American players, and that is just so much crap.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:neymar was so flop

This here is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Not alot, when they play great its because they enjoy not because its a test of mental strength or whatnot. I never said all anyways, just most. We have to respect and celebrate the cultural differences not ignore them.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:17 pm

OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop - Page 2 Implied-facepalm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

OMG OMG, Brazil Tied, Neymar's a Flop - Page 2 Disappointed
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Ok, I get it. You guys are upset.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next