Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve?

+3
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
Targus
7 posters

Go down

Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve? Empty Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve?

Post by Targus Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:40 pm

I was just thinking about out striker situation and we are in lack of a classy striker than can always create opportunities and has vision, not like our strikers that only do the tactics that they train. except vucinic he has vision but he is very selfish and a not very good finisher.
Targus
Targus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve? Empty Re: Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve?

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 pm

Targus wrote:I was just thinking about out striker situation and we are in lack of a classy striker than can always create opportunities and has vision, not like our strikers that only do the tactics that they train. except vucinic he has vision but he is very selfish and a not very good finisher.

Welcome ! Smile

Vuci selfish ? He has more assists than Pirlo and Gio ....

Anyway yes I would bring my idol back
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve? Empty Re: Be honest!! Would you bring Del Piero back to Juve?

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Welcome to the forum, like all Juve fans I love ADP but I think how he left as a champion was a great ending and we should move on in terms of finding a younger player. I want him back as a coach or director but as a player he's had a great time and I would hate to see his memory tarnished.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:17 pm

No, I would not bring him back. The club has moved on without ADP and new symbols for the club are taking his place. Plus, ADP had the perfect goodbye and left on a high note. We shouldn't attempt to bring him back to solve a short term problem. I dislike when teams bring back a retired legendary player to solve a short term problem. It makes for an anti-climactic farewell (see Scholes, Henry, etc.).
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:57 pm

Spot on Juventude Thumbs up

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Juventude wrote:No, I would not bring him back. The club has moved on without ADP and new symbols for the club are taking his place. Plus, ADP had the perfect goodbye and left on a high note. We shouldn't attempt to bring him back to solve a short term problem. I dislike when teams bring back a retired legendary player to solve a short term problem. It makes for an anti-climactic farewell (see Scholes, Henry, etc.).
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:43 pm

forza ale.. welcome mate
ofcooursee.. he is my #1 option Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down