Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
DeviAngel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Del Piero: 'Bring on Roma!'  Empty Del Piero: 'Bring on Roma!'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am

Alessandro Del Piero played 120 minutes in the Coppa Italia with eight stitches in his head, but riles up Juventus again. “Bring on Roma!”

The captain has barely featured this season and his appearance on Sunday lasted just eight minutes before he was accidentally kicked in the side of the head, warranting eight stitches.

Despite that injury and medics advising rest, he played the full Coppa Italia tie plus extra time to beat Bologna 2-1 last night.

“It took 120 minutes to get past Bologna in the Coppa Italia and qualify for the quarter-finals,” he wrote on his official website.

“It was a tough game during which we were capable of reacting to the huge blow of conceding an equaliser in stoppages.

“You just need to see how the game went to understand how much we all care about this objective, which allows us to continue the climb towards the ‘Silver Star,’ that is the 10th Coppa Italia.

“We were supported from start to finish by our fans and this was important. I’d like to thank them all, even personally, for the warmth they greeted us with.

“In terms of my own performance, let’s just say my head held up, despite the protection and the ‘turban’ on the wound I felt good and am happy with the game. I’m satisfied with my 120 minutes and ready to concentrate on the next step, Monday’s trip to the Olimpico.

“We can’t stop now! Bring on Roma!”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Del Piero: 'Bring on Roma!'  Empty Re: Del Piero: 'Bring on Roma!'

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:04 am

I wonder who and what formation starts

I can only assume if it is a 4-2-3-1 that it will be Giaccherini or Estigarribia on the left;

Matri
Estigarribia-Vidal-Pepe
Marchisio-Pirlo
Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

This would be my guess, possible substitutions could be Giaccherini, Quagliarella, Elia, Del Piero, Pazienza

I was really impressed by Marrone against Bologna, have to say this

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

Luca wrote:I wonder who and what formation starts

I can only assume if it is a 4-2-3-1 that it will be Giaccherini or Estigarribia on the left;

Matri
Estigarribia-Vidal-Pepe
Marchisio-Pirlo
Chiellini-Barzagli-Bonucci-Lichtsteiner
Buffon

This would be my guess, possible substitutions could be Giaccherini, Quagliarella, Elia, Del Piero, Pazienza

I was really impressed by Marrone against Bologna, have to say this

I would go 4-1-4-1 on them they miss to much players in the middle and in the defense ...

--------------Matri----------------
---Estigarribia-Vidal-Marchisio-Pepe-
---------------Pirlo---------------
---Chiellini--Bonucci--Barzagli--Licht--

and put Elia in 2nd because Esti is class Smile so is Elia but he can't play full game now as early give him 20 mins

or

-------Elia------Matri-------Pepe------
------Marchisio------Vidal-----
---------------Pirlo---------
--Chiellini---Bonucci--Barzagli--Licht
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:12 am

really liking that second formation
4-1-4-1 is just a variation of the 4-2-3-1 when you really look at it- either or!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:14 am

Luca wrote:really liking that second formation
4-1-4-1 is just a variation of the 4-2-3-1 when you really look at it- either or!

yh but in 4-1-4-1 wingers have defensive orders to

so 4-1-4-1 would put so much pressure on their midfield and defense and they lack players to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:18 am

fair enough

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 am

SKY saying 4-3-3 with Esti and Giach fighting for the final spot.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:06 am

I like that ^^

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:18 am

Guys, I was really excited when Juve bought Elia in the summer, I was expecting him and Krasic to start on either flanks and kick some ass in this season but now i see Pepe, Esti and Giacherini are all ahead of them and it looks unlikely either of them will get starting spot anytime soon, so what the hell happened ?

their Juventus future is over ?

will they be sold soon ( Krasic and Elia ) ?
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:20 am

James0311 wrote:Guys, I was really excited when Juve bought Elia in the summer, I was expecting him and Krasic to start on either flanks and kick some ass in this season but now i see Pepe, Esti and Giacherini are all ahead of them and it looks unlikely either of them will get starting spot anytime soon, so what the hell happened ?

their Juventus future is over ?

will they be sold soon ( Krasic and Elia ) ?

Don't get me started, but no Krasic and Elia are suppost to be the future.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 am

Del Piero needs to play vs Roma!!!!
Up Alex Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:22 am

I would not jump to conclusions that quickly, against Bologna (yesterday) both Krasic and Elia played roughly 60 minutes each. Elia played much better than Krasic.

I can see either of them, or both of them leaving in the near future and yes it is true that those player start over Milos and Elia and I agree with you that I also wanted to see Krasic on the right and Elia on the left at the start of this season.

That is just how things go I'm afraid. There is still lots of time and lots of games, hopefully we can see them both play a larger role in the near future for Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 am

Luca wrote:I would not jump to conclusions that quickly, against Bologna (yesterday) both Krasic and Elia played roughly 60 minutes each. Elia played much better than Krasic.

I can see either of them, or both of them leaving in the near future and yes it is true that those player start over Milos and Elia and I agree with you that I also wanted to see Krasic on the right and Elia on the left at the start of this season.

That is just how things go I'm afraid. There is still lots of time and lots of games, hopefully we can see them both play a larger role in the near future for Juventus.

Thankz Luca for the reply.

I really like Krasic and Elia, I think they are very talented players who can improve Juventus if Krasic gets back to form, Elia needs sometime to get used to italian football.

even though Pepe is playing well so far, I think he will eventually get benched by Krasic as he has more ability, he just needs the coach to trust him and give more chance.

And oh i forgot Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal are the best midfield partnership in italy and one of the best in the world :bow: :bow: :bow:
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by James0311 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:37 am

James0311 wrote:
Luca wrote:I would not jump to conclusions that quickly, against Bologna (yesterday) both Krasic and Elia played roughly 60 minutes each. Elia played much better than Krasic.

Thankz Luca for the reply.

I really like Krasic and Elia, I think they are very talented players who can improve Juventus if Krasic gets back to form, and Elia just needs sometime to get used to italian football.

even though Pepe is playing well so far, I think he will eventually get benched by Krasic as he has more ability, he just needs the coach to trust him and give more chance.

And oh i forgot Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal are the best midfield partnership in italy and one of the best in the world :bow: :bow: :bow:
James0311
James0311
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:39 am

Definitely, against Bologna was the first time in a while that I can remember that Pepe did not play and the results were there. So much more creativity and skill going forward, Pepe is valued because of his back tracking but in a game like against Bologna that really was not required.

Pepe will surely start against Roma, no question. However, I would like to see Elia and or Krasic at some point.

Thumbs up on the midfield part, all three have been fantastic!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:49 am

I'm starting to get fed up of that headless chicken Pepe
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm starting to get fed up of that headless chicken Pepe

Talent or not - he is a Juventus player. Hes done more for Juve than you have. Have some respect kid.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:02 am

Lynx100 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I'm starting to get fed up of that headless chicken Pepe

Talent or not - he is a Juventus player. Hes done more for Juve than you have. Have some respect kid.

And you claim you know me? Laughing

Why on earth should I show respect to Pepe LOL?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 am

i dont want to see krasic...elia over him,...milos frustrates me and i know he frustrates the coach..any formation without milos im happy with...u know in economics there;s the opportunity cost? well im not prepared to have milos out there for any period of time at the expense of someone who can actually do the job conte wants them to do...milos is last on the pecking order of wingers right now

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 am

juventrini wrote:i dont want to see krasic...elia over him,...milos frustrates me and i know he frustrates the coach..any formation without milos im happy with...u know in economics there;s the opportunity cost? well im not prepared to have milos out there for any period of time at the expense of someone who can actually do the job conte wants them to do...milos is last on the pecking order of wingers right now

Yes we know the oppurtunity cost, we all also know that there are Marketing objectives for the future, and Krasic is the future.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:17 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
juventrini wrote:i dont want to see krasic...elia over him,...milos frustrates me and i know he frustrates the coach..any formation without milos im happy with...u know in economics there;s the opportunity cost? well im not prepared to have milos out there for any period of time at the expense of someone who can actually do the job conte wants them to do...milos is last on the pecking order of wingers right now

Yes we know the oppurtunity cost, we all also know that there are Marketing objectives for the future, and Krasic is the future.

Give him time and he'll be back I know he will <3 KRASIC !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Give him time and he'll be back I know he will <3 KRASIC !

Yes! Give Krasic time, but krasic hurry up! I'm fed up of watching Pepe!
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:24 am

u guys have a lot more pazienza than i do..hope u guys are right with this time thing..i just cant see it...xherdan shaqiri..now thats one for the future..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 am

Lynx100 wrote:

And you claim you know me? Laughing

Why on earth should I show respect to Pepe LOL?

I dont know you from a bar of soap; and I dont care to either.

Point is - Pepe has played a large part in a succesful Juve season so far. THATS why he deserves respect. Simple as that.

You dont like him? Fine.

Doesnt mean he doesnt deserve respect. Just like you and I do.

Personally I think Krasic should move on - he hasnt got the heart to work as hard as he needs to defensively in Contes system.

TEAM > INDIVIDUAL.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:00 am

Lol Pepe has been scoring goals...breaking forward well and tracking back...Juves best winger...and that's why he is first choice :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next