Blue Barrett
Onyx
RedOranje
79 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

January Transfer Rumours 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 3

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Last I heard Malaga was trying to sign Isco to an extension that would up the release clause to 40 million. Not sure if that will materialize.

I don't know - I want him to come here - but if I was him and I was making a footballing decision (assuming I was already set on leaving) I'd go to Bayern. New project with an all time great coach who is guaranteed to use him properly.

Right now we're a mess. In the summer we'll be a bigger mess.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 pm

I'm sure our mess will be sorted out once Mourinho leaves.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:03 pm

if his family is smart, there is no reason why Isco would sign that kind of deal before the summer. The way Malaga is ran, you dont know what will happen with the club next year, how they will recruit, if they will be in trouble still with uefa, etc... Isco is in a fantastic situation, his release clause is so low that any top club can sign him, and he can negotiate a nice juicy contract. He is much better off holding till the summer to see which big club comes for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 pm

cant see it happening but Shocked

Sunderland boss Martin O’Neill is eyeing a loan deal for Lazio’s Argentinian ­forward Mauro Zarate, writes the Sunday People.

The Black Cats chief is keen to bolster his attacking options and is interested in the 25-year-old Zarate, who had a spell in the Premier League with Birmingham as a kid.

Zarate, who can play as a ­second striker or winger, is ­available on loan for the rest of the season after falling out with Lazio’s coach Vladimir Petkovic.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 pm

Zarate should just go somewhere far far far far far far away and stay there
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:41 pm

hmm you are also after Hooper right
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Mario Balotelli's price has dropped to 28m payable through 6 yrs. Galliani making an assault
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:Mario Balotelli's price has dropped to 28m payable through 6 yrs. Galliani making an assault

Payable through 6 years?!

My God, Galliani you old fox....

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:57 pm

------------Kaka-------------
----SES------------Balotelli--

lets be honest,this is pretty good hmm
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:59 pm

Ganso wrote:------------Kaka-------------
----SES------------Balotelli--

lets be honest,this is pretty good hmm

Don't get your hopes up too much, this is Galliani were talking about, knowing him we might settle for Gilardino and Dzemaili lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:00 am

or Rivaldo.....on loan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:01 am

Ganso wrote:or Rivaldo.....on loan

rofl or that lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 am

Wesley Sneijder is considering renewing his contract at Inter, Gazetta Dello Sport have reported.

In a breaking news story due to make the front page of Italy’s daily sports paper, the Dutch midfielder is unwilling to move to any of the options available to him should he leave and is strongly considering agreeing to the 33% wage cut proposed to him by Inter.

Sneijder is being pursued by Galatasaray, Liverpool, Tottenham Hotspur, although none of those clubs appear to appeal to the midfielder. However,

Massimo Moratti could reject the idea in favor of selling his star asset anyway, as Inter are keen to free up space on their wage bill. The attacking midfielder is in his fourth season with the club, winning the treble in 2010 and the Coppa Italia in 2011.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:34 am

Inter still have first refusal on Balo until City sell him to someone else IIRC
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:47 am

Galliani on Balotelli:

“Balotelli? We can talk about it if that price drops. Up until last night it was staying firm at €37m and at these conditions it is impossible.”

The Sun claimed this morning that Balotelli was ready to leave Manchester and his price-tag had been set at £24m – which translates at roughly €37m.

On Kaka:

“It is a very complicated operation and for it to go through we need all three parties to make sacrifices. President Silvio Berlusconi is enthusiastic about the move.”

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa looks set to take the path of Premier League.According to French media, Tottenham have reached an agreement with the Montpellier on the basis of €8 million.

Mole January Transfer Rumours 3 - Page 13 37329810
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:29 am

i just read Barcelona interested in marquinhos and pjanic
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:31 am

The whole Tottenham being interested in Sneijder thing needs to stop.

His wages rofl
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:19 am

according to Bein Sports, Haidara will play his last match this weekend and then head to Newcastle.

accordong to multiple reports in France including l'equipe, Mbiwa is headed to Newcastle for 8 mil euros. The player needs to reach personal terms and take a medical. Possible sticking point? he wants a low release clause in case of relegation.

move santon to cb and you have Debuchy-Mbiwa-Santon-Haidara.... not bad at all.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:26 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Gourcuff-propose-en-angleterre/343871

Gourcuff being shopped around heavily by OL apparently. Low transfer fee requirement because his wage is very high (6.8 mile euros per year). He is in good form though and getting better.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:42 am

Surag wrote:Galliani on Balotelli:

“Balotelli? We can talk about it if that price drops. Up until last night it was staying firm at €37m and at these conditions it is impossible.”

The Sun claimed this morning that Balotelli was ready to leave Manchester and his price-tag had been set at £24m – which translates at roughly €37m.

The Sun clearly needs a new currency converter.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 pm

sportsczy wrote:according to Bein Sports, Haidara will play his last match this weekend and then head to Newcastle.

accordong to multiple reports in France including l'equipe, Mbiwa is headed to Newcastle for 8 mil euros. The player needs to reach personal terms and take a medical. Possible sticking point? he wants a low release clause in case of relegation.

move santon to cb and you have Debuchy-Mbiwa-Santon-Haidara.... not bad at all.

We won't be moving Santon to CB, in fact i don't think he will even start tbh.

The most likely outcome is Debuchy-Mbiwa-Coloccini-Santon but if Coloccini does leave Taylor is back from injury so he would come in for Coloccini.

If Haidara does start which i don't think he will then Santon would be moved to the wing but it won't be to CB.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Lyon may be ready to send Yoann Gourcuff to Arsenal on loan until the end of the season.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a long-time admirer of Gourcuff, whose career has stalled at Lyon after a bright spell with Bordeaux which saw him labelled the "new Zinedine Zidane".

There had been speculation that Arsenal had submitted a bid for the midfielder during the current transfer window, but Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas dismissed this.

However, according to French daily Journal Du Dimanche, Aulas could be open to allowing Gourcuff to head to Arsenal on loan.

Such a measure would remove the 26-year-old from Lyon’s wage bill, which would be attractive for Aulas, who is looking to cut costs.

It would also offer the opportunity for Gourcuff to put himself in the shop window and rediscover his best form at Arsenal, before a permanent transfer next summer, when Aulas would look to recoup a larger chunk of the €22M the player cost in 2010.

Lyon have performed well this season with Gourcuff only playing a minor role.

The 26-year-old has only started seven Ligue 1 games so far this season, scoring one goal.

---------------------------

Barcelona have added Atletico Madrid shot-stopper Thibaut Courtois to their list of potential successors for Victor Valdes.

According to Belgian broadcaster RTBF, Belgium international Courtois has popped up as an option for the Blaugrana, who have now started to prepare their plans to replace Valdes.

The Catalan goalkeeper has indicated that he will not sign a new contract at the Camp Nou and, with his current deal expiring in 2014, the race is on for his successor.

A number of names have been floated, but Courtois is perhaps the most forward-looking due to his young age.

The 20-year-old is on his second season-long loan with Atletico Madrid from English Premier League giants Chelsea and is loving life in Spain.

And so Barcelona would need to negotiate with the Stamford Bridge side to sign Courtois.

That may not be easy, with the Blues considering the former Genk player as Petr Cech’s long-term successor.

Barcelona could well pull out all the stops to secure Courtois though, who is rated as the third-best goalkeeper in La Liga, behind Iker Casillas and Valdes.

---------------------------

Reports in Italy suggesting that Wesley Sneijder would have been prepared to discuss a salary reduction to stay at Inter Milan, but has now seen the club accept an offer from Galatasaray and attempt to move him off their books.

The Dutchman appears destined to be on the move during the winter window, with Liverpool also said to be keen on acquiring his services.

-----------------------------

Carlos Tevez has revealed that he intends to head back to Argentina in 2014, rather than pen a new contract at Manchester City.

City had been hoping that Tevez would agree to extend his stay at the Etihad Stadium, with a troubled past put to one side during contract negotiations.

Tevez has, however, snubbed the offer of a new two-year contract.

He will see out his current deal, which has 18 months left to run, but admits that he will then look to head home and link up with Boca Juniors for a second time.

Tevez said: "I've got a year left on my contract at Manchester City and they want me to sign for two more seasons.

"I would prefer to return home, but it is very difficult because City won't let me leave for nothing.

"I will stay in Europe for another two years and then go back.

"Boca's president always says the door is open for me to re-join them and I am dying to pull on their shirt once more. I want to end my career with them. It is my dream and the dream of my family as well.

"But I am under contract and have to be here in England."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We won't be moving Santon to CB, in fact i don't think he will even start tbh.

The most likely outcome is Debuchy-Mbiwa-Coloccini-Santon but if Coloccini does leave Taylor is back from injury so he would come in for Coloccini.

If Haidara does start which i don't think he will then Santon would be moved to the wing but it won't be to CB.

Woah... Santon on the wing? Never saw him as good enough going forward to do that. He's competent enough as a fullback going forward, but as a midfielder... idk. hmm
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Tottenham already have a deal in place for Schalke midfielder Lewis Holtby to join them in the summer, but are keen to push a transfer through during the winter window. They are, however, yet to agree a fee with Schalke, with their latest bid having been knocked back.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:25 pm

donttreadonred wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We won't be moving Santon to CB, in fact i don't think he will even start tbh.

Woah... Santon on the wing? Never saw him as good enough going forward to do that. He's competent enough as a fullback going forward, but as a midfielder... idk. hmm

Nah it wouldn't happen but its more likely than him playing at CB.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has cleared the way for a possible bidding war for midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

The 28-year-old has been holding talks with Galatasaray since Moratti accepted a 10m euro bid for his services two weeks ago, although Sneijder appears reluctant to move to the Turkish giants.

Sneijder has now held a meeting with the Inter president, and both men agree his future has not been decided as yet.

"I met Sneijder. I wanted to have a chat with him, I thought we needed to," Moratti said. "Have we made peace? I don't think there was ever a war in the first place, and certainly not with me personally."

Sneijder has enjoyed a glittering time with the Serie A club for three-and-a-half years, when the club has become Italian and European Champions, and he appears undecided on his plans.

"I spoke a lot with president Moratti because we have a good relationship, we had a good talk, nothing more than that," Sneijder said.

"He said that it's looking like I'll be off to Galatasaray but there's still a slim chance I could stay? What the president said is exactly right.

"Now I don't know whether I'll be saying, 'I am happy here' or 'I was happy here'. One of two things could happen, we'll see."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next