What's the plan?

4 posters

Go down

What's the plan? Empty What's the plan?

Post by InterMalia Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:15 am

I've been thinking about this for a while now. The directors are saying we have to lower wages and make the team younger, and we have a project in place starting with Strama. That sounds like a good plan. But if you look at the steps the club is taking you notice that's just bs. We have players making 4mil a season who are not worth it any more and then we have talented youngsters who are rotting on the bench. Plus our only "star" player is in the stands. We have the undisputed best academy in Italy but what good does that make if we can't keep them?
Balotelli, Destro, Bonucci and Santon. The 2 forwards would definitely be an upgrade to our current oldies, Bonucci would be a starter alongside Rano and JJ, while Santon looked better then Pereira imo (we sold Santon for 6mil and bought Alvaro for 8 Laughing ).

I ask myself sometimes if MM's fanboyism clouds his judgement. There's a lot of proof he's not that bright tbh (the Chinese deal being one of them Mad would you make a deal with a man who was a proven fraud?). I don't know, i love MM but Inter have driven him to a state where he have lost money every year for 18 years. Maybe it's time for him to sell the club to someone who have a real plan and a project.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

What's the plan? Empty Re: What's the plan?

Post by Vibe Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:29 am

We always have a youth plan which dissolves when the manager realizes he has to deliver immediate results or he gets the sack and any long term project is abandoned.Moratti also likes to pay less for mediocre players we buy and then uses the youth which is already rotting on the bench at that point as bargaining chips.

Story of Inter since I can remember TBH.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Sad Sad Sad
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:35 am

what youth project are we planning if we buy a 35 year old striker to cancel any chance of play for livaja. we keep on buying bullshit players and use them instead of introducing our youth. i dont think any young defender will be worse than silvestre!!
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down