RealGunner
B-Mac
RedOranje
72 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

January Transfer Rumours 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: January Transfer Rumours 2

Post by McAgger Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:42

sportsczy wrote:We've bought Ozil, Khedira, Di Maria, Sahin, Coentrao and Modric since Mou has taken over. All of them are solid players. He's mucked up Sahin and is doing the same with Coentrao... basically because Alonso and Marcelo are both better than them. No idea why we would buy players with nowhere to put them lol.

Where we really need help is in the role next to Alonso. Khedira is fine... but we need a more technically skilled b2b than him. We also need a new RB; but Carvajal is going to be brought back this summer so that's already handled.

but but Liverpool were going to groom the player for Madrid Laughing

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:42

Alonso will hopefully be leaving/becoming a bench player by next season.

That way we can get a proper DM and play Modric and Ozil together in midfield.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:43

Yohan Modric wrote:Sahin's the best midfielder at Liverpool. I don't know how he isn't starting.

Even if he is off form he needs to start to regain it. And he needs to play alongside Lucas in a 4-2-3-1. Or alongside an attacking CM in a 4-3-3.

Yohan, that's the thing with loan signings.

loan signings are expected to hit the ground running and perform from minute 1. they are brought for short-term success, so a team can't afford them time to settle, because by then, the season is over and they have to go back to their parent club.

Perfect example was Gilfy Siggurdson last season.Signed on loan for Swansea in Jan, and scored 2 and assisted 1 on his debut. Until end of the season he scored 7 and assisted 5.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:50

Yohan Modric wrote:Sky Sports understands a host of England clubs are tracking Rayo Vallecano midfielder Piti.

The attacking midfielder has impressed for Rayo this season and has scored eight goals, including two in Monday's win over Getafe.

Piti is a former team-mate of Swansea sensation Michu and the two players have been likened to each other in their style of play.

His performances for Rayo have alerted a number of English clubs with the likes of Queens Park Rangers, Sunderland and Norwich all keeping tabs on him.

Piti's current deal expires at the end of the season and due to Rayo's financial problems they could be forced to cash-in on him during this month's transfer window.

A number of clubs are expected to watch Piti in action against Athletic Bilabo on Friday night as they weigh up moves for the playmaker.

Laughing PL clubs logic is to sign whoever is the best performer for Rayo every season
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:51

RealGunner wrote:Swansea have put in a £7million bid for Blackpool’s Tom Ince. TalkShite

did you make that up or is it rumored? If it's true then Swansea might just have saved us from splashing cash on another overrated Brit Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:54

Talkshite = Talksport Messiah....

I like Ince personally but not 8m like but considering its Talkshite i doubt its true.

Last edited by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:55

Harry Redknapp wrote:^
SOMEONE MAKES A GL_MELTDOWN account on TWITTER, NOW !!

That's a great idea Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 18:55

QPR have made an increased offer of £7m for Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila, according to reports in France.

The central midfielder has been linked with the likes of Arsenal in the past, but Harry Redknapp is determined to make M'Vila his first cash purchase since arriving at the club.

And Le Parisien are claiming that the Premier League strugglers have increased their offer to £7m - with Rennes apparently willing to do a deal if they are offered over £8m.

Reports had suggested that M'Vila would refuse to move to Loftus Road due to their perilous position in the Premier League table.
But the newspaper is reporting that the 22-year-old is open to the transfer as long as there is a relegation release clause in his contract.

And that could ensure Rangers beat the likes of Newcastle to the punch for a player who has been talked of as one of the finest talents in Europe.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:00

What comes to Sahin, that 18 month loan deal is great for Dortmund. They'll have a player back who has performed great for them in the past without any financial risk. Good for Liverpool to get Sahin off the wage bill since he wasn't playing. An arrangement like this is perhaps where we should take our hats off for agents, this was smoothly done.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:05

Lazio and Fiorentina have rubbished reports that Frank Lampard is set to join them if, as expected, he leaves Chelsea at the end of the season.

The future of 34-year-old Lampard, whose contract at Stamford Bridge expires in the summer, has led to rumours linking him with moves all over the world.

Serie A, in particular, has been suggested as the next destination for the England international, but both the Biancazzurri and the Viola have said he will not be joining them.

Lazio president Claudio Lotito said: “We have players in that position who are already competitive.

“Should we go for a new midfielder, however, he would have to fit in with the economic structure we have at the club.

“The dressing room at Lazio has its own balance, and we have no intention of altering that.”

Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade has said he believes Lampard would not be the right man for the club. “Lampard is a really strong player, but he would not fit within the parameters of our club,” he added.

On Thursday, Fiorentina president Mario Cognigni sparked speculation that his club could try to sign the midfielder when he told La Gazzetta dello Sport: "Lampard is a player I have always liked."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:12

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:This Coloccini shit is a farce Laughing

Matias Lammens told ESPN Radio Rivadavia: "Time is running out for the signing.

"When you go for a class A defender, the timings are a bit different, but if in the next week we don't have a response then we will have to go for another option."

Coloccini's arrival is very difficult. We can't go out and buy him; we have always said that we depended on the desire of the player to rescind [his deal].

"We can offer him a very good contract in the case of him rescinding, but San Lorenzo have nothing left to do with regards to the negotiating."

So basically they are giving us a week to decide whether we want to let him go for nothing or not rofl

This very public tapping up is clearly against the rules too, so they can basically f*ck off.

I'll be very surprised if this actually happens whether Coloccini wants to move home or not due to the fact they can't afford him.

Yeah, this simply cannot happen. Even if Coloccini was truly, honestly suffering in England due to family matters in Argentina, it would set just an awful precedent if a player was able to get out of his contract scotch free and then sign for another club shortly after. Either Newcastle receive an acceptable transfer fee or then they and Coloccini agree that he leaves for Argentina, doesn't get paid any more and cannot play for another club while he has still got a contract with Newcastle.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:16

Yeah.

Honestly i don't mind seeing him leave in the summer if he really wants to go home for family reasons but not for free and definitely not for free in the midst of relegation battle.

Family is more important than anything in life but he has a contract he can't really just waltz off and leave.

Stay till the summer and keep us up then by all means try and resolve an outcome but not now.

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas
Better news for #nufc: my understanding is agent of Moussa Sissoko on Tyneside today. Not sure if they're looking at pre-contract for summer or not. Over-shadowed by Colo news obv.

Would be good news but again its a player we don't really need at the moment.... sign some defenders ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:30

For the last time. Sahin left Dortmund simply because it was HIS DREAM MOVE. This doesn't even compare in an iota to what Torres did to Liverpool? How does that even compare? Lets stop kidding ourselves as if Dortmund is some historical club who shouldn't be abandoned for anyone. Sahin after being their best player in 135 apps, actually winning a trophy was faced with the prospect of making his childhood dream move to the biggest club of all time. Enough of the romanticism as making a move to your dream club isn't betraying your old club especially given how smoothly things worked out between them.

As for Sahin leaving I have mixed feelings towards Sahin and Rodgers. Hopefully in BuLi he will find a level where he can actually perform.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:34

Imo if sahin owns for those 18 months he will be back in Madrid mainly if he gets a starting spot guaranteed
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:35

Arquitecto wrote:Lets stop kidding ourselves as if Dortmund is some historical club who shouldn't be abandoned for anyone.

Rolling Eyes

Dortmund is one of the most historic clubs in the world. Less trophies than Real? Yes.
But you can't possibly fathom how strong their support in Germany is.

I get that Real Madrid looked the better bet for a UCL trophy at the time, but it was still a stupid move, considering he simply had the better chance to be a key player at Dortmund.

He got greedy, and fate kicked him in the ass.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:37

According to german media, there was some tensions between Rodgers-Sahin-Gerrard, as Rodgers guaranteed Sahin that he will play on the 6, and Gerarrd wasn't happy about that.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:46

chad4401 wrote:Imo if sahin owns for those 18 months he will be back in Madrid mainly if he gets a starting spot guaranteed

I was about to laugh at all those shattered dreams of Sahin's return. But it seems there is still some left who believe in it.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 19:54

What's wrong about the quotes? We had high hopes for him and held him in the highest regard.

We were disappointed he wasn't able to play with us and the though of him at Liverpool seemed like a blessing in disguise because he would finally get playing time and hopefully return to Madrid.

And I can safely say all Madrid fans in this Forum wanted him back ASAP.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:00

Nothing wrong with them.There were many Madrid fans who were overconfident into thinking that he'll return to the club and be the eventual replacement for Alonso.It was just a bit of banter i had with some of them earlier in the summer that he wont return to you again and that seems to be the case now.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:03

VivaStPauli wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Lets stop kidding ourselves as if Dortmund is some historical club who shouldn't be abandoned for anyone.

Rolling Eyes

Dortmund is one of the most historic clubs in the world. Less trophies than Real? Yes.
But you can't possibly fathom how strong their support in Germany is.

I get that Real Madrid looked the better bet for a UCL trophy at the time, but it was still a stupid move, considering he simply had the better chance to be a key player at Dortmund.

He got greedy, and fate kicked him in the ass.

I knew one or another Dortmund fan would take offence to that. What I meant was, here its almost as if it a criminal offence leaving Dortmund to actually complete your childhood fantasy, then onwards blamed onto the need for higher wages. Which clearly isn't the case given how smoothly Sahin's transfer went along with his expressions of wanting to finally complete his dream move. You didn't think maybe after all those apps and finally winning with Dortmund that he would like a change of scenery? A higher form of challenge?

His move wasn't miscalculated given that injuries cost him a bulk of his time at Real along with Real's tendencies to temporarily replace him affecting his crisis.

Then we have Mourinho....You know where I'm going with this.

He took a risk, it didn't work out. Doesn't mean he shouldn't of left as his failures were circumstantial.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:04

Over confident but in a good way. We got him for a great price after a great season with BVB.

We had very high expectations and hopeful that he could make a impact for us.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:13

FalcaoPunch wrote:What's wrong about the quotes? We had high hopes for him and held him in the highest regard.

We were disappointed he wasn't able to play with us and the though of him at Liverpool seemed like a blessing in disguise because he would finally get playing time and hopefully return to Madrid.

And I can safely say all Madrid fans in this Forum wanted him back ASAP.

Well nothing really, it was just a bit of fun.

But honestly, I always thought it was niave to think like that, I wont cut too deep but I think Madrid's and also Mourinho's history speaks for itself.

I guess not you, and I dont know about anyone else, but the moment Sahin left Madrid I didnt expect he was coming back.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:15

Surag wrote:Some quotes from Madrid fans in the Sahin thread.I'm sure there are more Laughing

Zealous wrote:This is a good move. Hopefully Sahin can develop his game enough to be a important player at Madrid in the future.

likeastar wrote:Future Madrid Legend :bow:

sportsczy wrote:thanks for developing him formus Liverpool :bow:

can't wait for the lineup of

iker
carvajal-pepe-varane-marcelo
Khedira-Sahin-Modric
Ozil-Benz-CR7

CR7 could score 100 goals lol.

Mr Nick09 wrote:vidal-sahin
ozil-modric
benz-cr7

wank

SuperMAG wrote:those 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-3 never really work with madrid, it has to be 4-2-3-1.

_____Sahin___Vidal
Benz_____Ozil_____Neymar
_______Higuain

rofl rofl rofl

LOOOOOOOOOL my sides rofl
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:16

Abramovich wrote:
Surag wrote:Some quotes from Madrid fans in the Sahin thread.I'm sure there are more Laughing

Zealous wrote:This is a good move. Hopefully Sahin can develop his game enough to be a important player at Madrid in the future.

likeastar wrote:Future Madrid Legend :bow:

sportsczy wrote:thanks for developing him formus Liverpool :bow:

can't wait for the lineup of

iker
carvajal-pepe-varane-marcelo
Khedira-Sahin-Modric
Ozil-Benz-CR7

CR7 could score 100 goals lol.

Mr Nick09 wrote:vidal-sahin
ozil-modric
benz-cr7

wank

SuperMAG wrote:those 4-2-2-2 or 4-3-3 never really work with madrid, it has to be 4-2-3-1.

_____Sahin___Vidal
Benz_____Ozil_____Neymar
_______Higuain

rofl rofl rofl

Shouldn't be too hard to find quotes on the expectation on Torres.

@Franchise
And I see where you're coming from. Hopefully he does well again in BVB.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:18

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

rofl rofl rofl

Shouldn't be too hard to find quotes on the expectation on Torres.

Laughing exactly, Chelsea fans should be the last to make fun of this.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 20:21

If Sahin was bought last Summer, then he probably would have had a better chance at succeeding. He'd probably be a starter by next season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next