Luca
Nishankly
Ganso
Valkyrja
DeletedUser#1
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Suarez- Top 10 player in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Suarez- Top 10 player in the world

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:10 am

Beautiful Football wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I also forgot to add to my argument the fact that none of Suarez's 18 goals were pks.

Ronaldo has 4 pks out of 23 goals.
RVP has 1 pk out of 19 goals.
Cavani has 6 pks out of 22 goals.
Falcao has 6 pks out of 20 goals.
Ibrahimovic has 2 pks out of 20 goals.

If you take out the pk goals that's how the ranking stands.

Ronaldo - 19 goals
Suarez - 18 goals
RVP - 18 goals
Ibra - 18 goals
Cavani - 16 goals
Falcao - 14 goals
And where is Messi?

Messi is the best. There's no debating anything there, so no point in putting his stats up. But I think he has 2 pks if you must know. So 33 goals without pks.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Suarez- Top 10 player in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: Suarez- Top 10 player in the world

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:00 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I bet it won't be different for Suarez who the opposition is, he's raped United, Chelsea, and Arsenal in England.

Apart from his debut against United when has this happened?

Scoring =/= raped btw and he was very well marshalled against Arsenal this season and i don't remember him raping Chelsea and Yanited either....

Liverpool 3-1 United.....Absolutely rapes united
Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea....Public rape by Suarez
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (11-12)....Rape by Suarez
Liverpool 3-0 City (10-11 where Carroll scored the double)....Another Suarez rape

What Arshavin did to Liverpool was rape.

What RVP did to Liverpool was rape.

Suarez scored against 10men Arsenal even a blind man would have scored that goal.

He does rape a many teams but not Arsenal.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:15 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Apart from his debut against United when has this happened?

Scoring =/= raped btw and he was very well marshalled against Arsenal this season and i don't remember him raping Chelsea and Yanited either....

Liverpool 3-1 United.....Absolutely rapes united
Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea....Public rape by Suarez
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (11-12)....Rape by Suarez
Liverpool 3-0 City (10-11 where Carroll scored the double)....Another Suarez rape

What Arshavin did to Liverpool was rape.

What RVP did to Liverpool was rape.

Suarez scored against 10men Arsenal even a blind man would have scored that goal.

He does rape a many teams but not Arsenal.

There's no way you can say Van Persie raped us if what Suarez did wasn't a rape.

That 1-2 loss we had against you, we completely dominated the game and then Van Persie only got two chances and he scored them. He was absolutely quite the whole game other than his goals. So if you consider that game rape by RVP, then Suarez's 19 minute cameo was definitely a rape. We couldn't break you down whatsoever until Luis came on and he conjured Ramsey's own goal before scoring the second. Could've scored more had he taken his chances.

Arshavin did rape us though, I'll give you that Thumbs up
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 am

peerIess wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:Atletico yes but this is largely because Falcao the GOAT, you take him out I think they are worse then liverpool, but Napoli in Serie A.....Liverpool could compete in Serie A easy, I think Liverpool vs Napoli would be a tight affair

What a stupid post. Radamel Falcao is less important to Atletico Madrid than Luis Suarez is for Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool Football Club would not compete in Serie A "easy", that's a pretty idiotic assumption. There are good all-around teams such as Juventus, Inter, Napoli, and Lazio as well as 'joker' clubs such as Roma, Fiorentina, Udinese, and Milan. Finishing top 6 in the Serie A would be a good result for Liverpool Football Club.

your trying to tell me that Liverpool would finish outside top 6 in italy?....so your saying Serie A is equal to or better then EPL?

please keep calling me names tho, that makes your post so intelligent

:facepalm:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 am

idk what that has to do with Suarez, but you clearly don't watch much Serie A if you think Liverpool would make top 6 easy in Italy. Laughing
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
peerIess wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:Atletico yes but this is largely because Falcao the GOAT, you take him out I think they are worse then liverpool, but Napoli in Serie A.....Liverpool could compete in Serie A easy, I think Liverpool vs Napoli would be a tight affair

What a stupid post. Radamel Falcao is less important to Atletico Madrid than Luis Suarez is for Liverpool Football Club. Liverpool Football Club would not compete in Serie A "easy", that's a pretty idiotic assumption. There are good all-around teams such as Juventus, Inter, Napoli, and Lazio as well as 'joker' clubs such as Roma, Fiorentina, Udinese, and Milan. Finishing top 6 in the Serie A would be a good result for Liverpool Football Club.

your trying to tell me that Liverpool would finish outside top 6 in italy?....so your saying Serie A is equal to or better then EPL?

please keep calling me names tho, that makes your post so intelligent

I see that reading comprehension was lost upon you. If you read my post properly, you would see that I never insulted you - rather I insulted your pathetic post.

And yes, Liverpool Football Club would be lucky to finish top 5 in Serie A, in my opinion.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't think he is tbh.....

He's class but the best players in the world are better tactically and smarter than he is.

He's going to have to do a bit more ( preferably at CL level) than feast on the likes of Sunderland and QPR.

Surely that's a joke. He's got one of the best positional sense and tactical awareness I've seen.

There's a reason he's doing so much better this season than he did last. He has a lot more freedom to roam around as we pass and move it more. He was well below his standards last season, but you shouldn't judge him for playing in a direct team when that's clearly not his style.

Also, he's a constant threat to every side. You make it sound like he's only good playing against scrubs...

Nishank wrote:Also let me remind you he is not a target man, Yeah?
As you were.

He's the focal point of the team... so yes he is a target man.

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Not a top 10 player, maybe a top 10 striker. Although, there are still many other strikers out there I would rather have who get less hype - Klose, for instance. I'd take him over Suarez any day.

Seems legit... after all Klose is near the end of his career and is on high wages. He'd also be closer to a "free signing" than Suarez would. He would fit in well at your A.C side.

RedOranje wrote:I don't quite understand why shots-to-goals ratio is suddenly so important, honestly. Before this season it was games-to-goals or minutes-to-goals, now all of the sudden it's all about shots and conversion percentage. Some are even going so far as to completely disregard other parts of the game (team play, chance creation, role, etc) just to focus on this one statistic. I don't think it's purely a Suarez thing (though for some that's clearly a motivating factor) but it does seem a very odd stat to focus so extensively on.

It's not a useful stat, I do agree. But there are players that are more clinical than Suarez is infront of goal. Not too sure why people argue this. It's not even debatable...

Nishank wrote:He has a 18 year old Raheem brainless chicken Sterling on one wing

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:15 am

Top 10 attacker..Somewhere in between top 10-20 players in the world perhaps.Also no doubt he's a top 3 player in the league for me.

Lol at the guy who thinks Liverpool will compete in Serie A 'easy' btw Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:49 am

Surag wrote:Top 10 attacker..Somewhere in between top 10-20 players in the world perhaps.Also no doubt he's a top 3 player in the league for me.

Lol at the guy who thinks Liverpool will compete in Serie A 'easy' btw Laughing

would finish higher then they will in EPL :coffee:
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 am

Very Happy no
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 am

Epoto wrote: Very Happy no
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

I cant speak for Atletico Madrid as i dont watch them at all..

But one must be really ignorant to think Cavani doesnt have enough service at his disposal at Napoli..There's Hamsik,Gokhan Inler,Insigne,Maggio and Zuniga from the flanks now soon they're going to add Armero to the mix too for Cavani to get the end of his pin-point crosses.That's quality service for you right there.

Napoli are nowhere near what a one man would be.Cavani is not exactly surrounded by 'elite players' but the overall quality of the team is all there to see.(Btw Hamsik is borderline World Class-He's Napoli's best player this season for me)..

Suarez is more of a one-man show than Cavani is and by quite a comfortable distance as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Epoto wrote: Very Happy no
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

Top 10 forward, yes on current form. Top 10 player, no way in hell lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

If this turns into a league v league thread I'm banning everyone who I FEEL was involved in the derailing for a minimum of 5 days.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Hopefully he can move on from Liverpool so we can see what he is really capable of...He's probably the best player at a bad team in the world ATM.That is if Liverpool doesn't make a major step up next year.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:13 pm

I made a Luis Suarez compilation from the sunderland match. Includes all his touches from the game:

http://rutube.ru/video/cc4734952a6176fe88184a63c0ee5153/

enjoy

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:30 pm

No.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4