Luca
Nishankly
Ganso
Valkyrja
DeletedUser#1
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Suarez- Top 10 player in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez- Top 10 player in the world

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 am

id say top 20 although there are a lot of players out there and its quite difficult to create a definite list

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Suarez- Top 10 player in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez- Top 10 player in the world

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:I bet it won't be different for Suarez who the opposition is, he's raped United, Chelsea, and Arsenal in England.

Apart from his debut against United when has this happened?

Scoring =/= raped btw and he was very well marshalled against Arsenal this season and i don't remember him raping Chelsea and Yanited either....

Liverpool 3-1 United.....Absolutely rapes united
Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea....Public rape by Suarez
Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (11-12)....Rape by Suarez
Liverpool 3-0 City (10-11 where Carroll scored the double)....Another Suarez rape
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (11-12)....Rape by Suarez
Not to rain on the parade, but this was our last EPL game before our 8-2 loss to Man Utd. We were on terrible form and were missing many players, and since this time Bossielny has kept Suarez in his back pocket very well each time we face you guys.

I'm going to join the chorus of top 10 forward but not top 10 overall.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:30 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Not a top 10 player, maybe a top 10 striker. Although, there are still many other strikers out there I would rather have who get less hype - Klose, for instance. I'd take him over Suarez any day.

Why would you take Miroslav Klose ahead of Luis Suarez "any day"?
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:31 am

He was on the bench mate. came late on and scored against a 10 men Arsenal against Miquel playing CB
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 am

Eman wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Arsenal 0-2 Liverpool (11-12)....Rape by Suarez
Not to rain on the parade, but this was our last EPL game before our 8-2 loss to Man Utd. We were on terrible form and were missing many players, and since this time Bossielny has kept Suarez in his back pocket very well each time we face you guys.

I'm going to join the chorus of top 10 forward but not top 10 overall.

Doesn't change the fact that Suarez was unplayable against Arsenal that day. I remember how bad of a form Arsenal were at that time but all I'm trying to prove here is Suarez raping Arsenal and he did that day. And you can't disagree with me. I'm not talking about any other match but that one.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:33 am

RealGunner wrote:

He was on the bench mate. came late on and scored against a 10 men Arsenal against Miquel playing CB

Exactly he raped Arsenal in 19 minutes. Imagine if he had started the game Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 am

Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, RVP, Ibra, Surarez, Rooney etc... Atm I believe he is a top 15, definately top 20
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:46 am

peerIess wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Not a top 10 player, maybe a top 10 striker. Although, there are still many other strikers out there I would rather have who get less hype - Klose, for instance. I'd take him over Suarez any day.

Klose is proven at NT level, proven in two top leagues, he's accurate (has an amazing shot/goal ratio: a goal every 2.7 shots in Serie A this season), he's classy, he's consistent, he's a leader, he's experienced, he's disciplined and he has a better personality.

That doesn't mean that I'm saying Klose is better than Suarez, it's just my personal preference.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:57 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
peerIess wrote:

Klose is proven at NT level, proven in two top leagues, he's accurate (has an amazing shot/goal ratio: a goal every 2.7 shots in Serie A this season), he's classy, he's consistent, he's a leader, he's experienced, he's disciplined and he has a better personality.

That doesn't mean that I'm saying Klose is better than Suarez, it's just my personal preference.

Uruguay won Copa America and semi finalists in the WC in which Surarez was an important player in both these campaigns (though Forlan mostly the headlines...)
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:03 am

Top 10 forward for sure and top 3-5 player in the league I reckon.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Don't think he is tbh.....

He's class but the best players in the world are better tactically and smarter than he is.

He's going to have to do a bit more ( preferably at CL level) than feast on the likes of Sunderland and QPR.

INB4 MOLE IS A JEALOUS HATER WHO IS BLINDED BY HIS OWN HATE.

Lol, He has one of the best footballing brains around.
How can you not call him smart when half of the things he does are out of the world and excellently executed. His creativity is amazing and he showed that today as well, the first time ball to Sterling for the goal.

He is a very selfish but a very smart player.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:07 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
peerIess wrote:

Uruguay won Copa America and semi finalists in the WC in which Surarez was an important player in both these campaigns (though Forlan mostly the headlines...)

Suarez was the best player of the Copa America tournament ahead of Messi, Forlan, and Neymar.

And his absence was the main reason they lost to Holland in the semis. Also his handball against Ghana was the reason they went to semis in the first place. Also his brace in the Round of 16 was the main reason they went to the quarterfinals. Forlan carried Uruguay in the group stages but after tah the catalyst was Suarez imo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 am

Nishank wrote:

He's class but the best players in the world are better tactically and smarter than he is.

He's going to have to do a bit more ( preferably at CL level) than feast on the likes of Sunderland and QPR.

How can you not call him smart when half of the things he does are out of the world and excellently executed. His creativity is amazing and he showed that today as well, the first time ball to Sterling for the goal.

This. And the only possible argument against Suarez is his finishing which he has improved drastically this season. I don't know why the haters keep clinging on to the nonexistent negatives.

Messi - 35 goals
Ronaldo - 23 goals
Cavani - 22 goals
Falcao - 20 goals
Ibrahimovic - 20 goals
RVP - 19 goals
Suarez - 18 goals

He's keeping pace with the best of the best.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 am

Also let me remind you he is not a target man, Yeah?
As you were.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:16 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:

Suarez was the best player of the Copa America tournament ahead of Messi, Forlan, and Neymar.

And his absence was the main reason they lost to Holland in the semis. Also his handball against Ghana was the reason they went to semis in the first place. Also his brace in the Round of 16 was the main reason they went to the quarterfinals. Forlan carried Uruguay in the group stages but after tah the catalyst was Suarez imo.
Ok, but I'm not saying that Suarez isn't NT proven.

Also, I dispute that his handball got Uruguay to the semis. He could've easily stopped that without using his hands. The subsequent missing of the penalty that Suarez unnecessarily gave away is what really helped Uruguay go through to the semis. Furthermore, if he had not used his hands, he would have been able to play the next game. From my perspective, that handball v Ghana was a stupid mistake from Suarez, not something to be praised.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 am

Laughing you can't possibly be serious. I'll just act like I didn't read that.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:24 am

Nishank wrote:

This. And the only possible argument against Suarez is his finishing which he has improved drastically this season. I don't know why the haters keep clinging on to the nonexistent negatives.

Messi - 35 goals
Ronaldo - 23 goals
Cavani - 22 goals
Falcao - 20 goals
Ibrahimovic - 20 goals
RVP - 19 goals
Suarez - 18 goals

go look at suarez shots to goals ratio....I bet he takes more shots then half that list
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:27 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:
Nishank wrote:

Messi - 35 goals
Ronaldo - 23 goals
Cavani - 22 goals
Falcao - 20 goals
Ibrahimovic - 20 goals
RVP - 19 goals
Suarez - 18 goals

go look at suarez shots to goals ratio....I bet he takes more shots then half that list

Lets not forget all those chances he creates for himself, Something rarely most of the players mentioned above could do.

We have been through this path time and time again, So through the thread Red[united fan] made.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Laughing you can't possibly be serious. I'll just act like I didn't read that.
No, please, present a sophisticated and intelligent response instead.

Honestly, I think he could've saved it using his head instead. He really didn't have to palm it away. His hands are almost in front of his head when he saves it. Suarez was just lucky the whole scenario worked out the way it did. In any case, I can't see how that handball was a good thing. It was the very reason why he missed the next match.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:go look at suarez shots to goals ratio....I bet he takes more shots then half that list

The only player on that list with more attempted shots than Luis Suarez is Cristiano Ronaldo.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:30 am

yeah and he doesn't have teammates like Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria, Rooney, Lavezzi, Arda, Hamsik to share the burden of the team with. So he has to take on himself to carry the team. Have you seen us play without Suarez? We're absolutely pathetic.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:32 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:yeah and he doesn't have teammates like Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria, Rooney, Lavezzi, Arda, Hamsik to share the burden of the team with. So he has to take on himself to carry the team. Have you seen us play without Suarez? We're absolutely pathetic.

He has a 32 year old Gerrard.
But no, he is past it and should retire as most of GL says. rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 am

Nishank wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

Messi - 35 goals
Ronaldo - 23 goals
Cavani - 22 goals
Falcao - 20 goals
Ibrahimovic - 20 goals
RVP - 19 goals
Suarez - 18 goals

Lets not forget all those chances he creates for himself, Something rarely most of the players mentioned above could do.

Chances Created
Luis Suarez - 2.8 per match
Robin van Persie - 1.9 per match
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 2.1 per match
Radamel Falcao - 1 per match
Edinson Cavani - 1.1 per match
Cristiano Ronaldo - 1.6 per match
Lionel Messi - 1.4 per match
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 am

peerIess wrote:
Nishank wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:

Chances Created
Luis Suarez - 2.8 per match
Robin van Persie - 1.9 per match
Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 2.1 per match
Radamel Falcao - 1 per match
Edinson Cavani - 1.1 per match
Cristiano Ronaldo - 1.6 per match
Lionel Messi - 1.4 per match

Dem stats :bow:

Last edited by Nishank on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Laughing you can't possibly be serious. I'll just act like I didn't read that.
No, please, present a sophisticated and intelligent response instead.

Honestly, I think he could've saved it using his head instead. He really didn't have to palm it away. His hands are almost in front of his head when he saves it. Suarez was just lucky the whole scenario worked out the way it did. In any case, I can't see how that handball was a good thing. It was the very reason why he missed the next match.

But you have to understand without the handball his team wouldn't even be in the semis. There was no way to save it with his head. The ball was already at the goal-line for him to head it. If you watch the replay in slo-mo, the ball is at the goal-line to his right and his head is a foot away at that instance. No way could he have saved it with his head.

The second part about the handball being stupid is atrocious, he sacrificed himself for the team but we should blame him because he missed the next game.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next