Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta

5 posters

Go down

Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  Empty Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

Federico Peluso has thanked Atalanta for allowing him to catch the eye of Italian giants Juventus.

The left-back is just a medical away from joining the Old Lady for the rest of this season following his dramatic rise in the Italian game.

“I thank Atalanta for everything they have given me in these seasons,” the Italian international told Tuttosport.

“I’m happy because Juventus represents an important opportunity for my career which I want to take advantage of.

“However, at the same time, there is sadness in leaving a club and an environment in which I was very happy.”

The almost 29-year-old joined Atalanta in January 2009 from Albinoleffe and caught the eye in Serie A last season.

Juventus had made an offer for Peluso in the summer, but no move occurred as Reto Ziegler was only shipped out once the Italian transfer window had closed.
==========

Welcome Peluso
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  Empty Re: Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:03 pm

In earlier news

Federico Peluso is on the verge of signing for Juventus after arriving in Turin on Wednesday for his medical.

The defender, who can play on the left of a three-man or four-man defence, has begun his tests at the Clinica Fornaca di Sessant.

The Italian international will then undergo stage two of his medical exams at the Istituto di Medicina dello Sport di Torino.

Peluso, 28, will join the Turin giants on loan for the rest of the season with an option to buy outright in the summer.

Juve were looking for a new defender given that Lucio rescinded his contract last month, Giorgio Chiellini is injured and Kwadwo Asamoah will be involved in the African Cup of Nations.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  Empty Re: Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 pm

He refused transfer to Napoli

Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  389666_458047494253929_1882849988_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Sounds good to me. This is probably the biggest move that we are going to make during the January window unless we convince Bilbao to sell Llorente.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Juventude wrote:Sounds good to me. This is probably the biggest move that we are going to make during the January window unless we convince Bilbao to sell Llorente.

Well according to rumors he (Peluso) rejected better offer from Napoli in order to play for Juve.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Juventude wrote:Sounds good to me. This is probably the biggest move that we are going to make during the January window unless we convince Bilbao to sell Llorente.

Well according to rumors he (Peluso) rejected better offer from Napoli in order to play for Juve.

He should. Napoli is not moving in the right direction. He will be reunited with Conte. He will also likely be starting on the left side in any formation we use. I think that Conte has big plans for him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He should. Napoli is not moving in the right direction. He will be reunited with Conte. He will also likely be starting on the left side in any formation we use. I think that Conte has big plans for him.

He was pretty solid for conte and he was really good in Atalanta and plus he is really good at headers so we get another danger in the box Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Hope to see him in Action soon!
Welcome Peluso!
Players like this I like...He recognizes his previous club with respect instead of animosity because he got a better offer...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:17 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Now!
Now's it official!
Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  Ab57b538-e9ee-46c2-a757-0e31b73ab951
Juve-bound Peluso praises Atalanta  37ab095f-0780-4227-b7b2-553182526e54
:bow: The mesh vest is back!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Welcome :bow:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 pm

The Ostracised One wrote:Welcome :bow:

:bow:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum