Baiocchini (Sky): "Juve have made an offer for Peluso Atalanta. There is an agreement with the Botafogo for Doria but it will come in June. Drogba And on ..."

2 posters

Go down

Baiocchini (Sky): "Juve have made an offer for Peluso Atalanta. There is an agreement with the Botafogo for Doria but it will come in June. Drogba And on ..." Empty Baiocchini (Sky): "Juve have made an offer for Peluso Atalanta. There is an agreement with the Botafogo for Doria but it will come in June. Drogba And on ..."

Post by DeviAngel Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm hot days for the market of Juventus. In fact, waiting for the official opening of the winter session, Marotta and Guild already are moving to give Conte a few reinforcements. To take stock of the movement of the club Piedmont, writing TuttoJuve.com has interviewed expert transfers Sky, Manuel Baiocchini. Here's what he said:

Are crucial days for the possible passage of Federico Peluso in black and white. At what point is the situation? There is a possibility that the yields Atalanta on loan with right of redemption?

"Juventus has made ​​this offer loan at 1.5 to 3.5 million ransom. Atalanta the're considering and I think there is a good chance that the deal goes into port also because Atalanta had already Brivio in summer to replace Peluso. "

Chapter Doria. In Brazil, the damage done to deal on the basis of 9 million. There is no confirmation?

"I do not confirm the figure of € 9 million. Confirm the fact that Juve has locked it. Has an agreement with the Botafogo to take it to 4.2 million euro. The boy expected to arrive in June."

As for the attack: the declarations of Marotta on Drogba (E 'a situation illogical, ed) is a classic bluff or actually the Bianconeri are not interested all'ivoriano? There are alternatives, like try to anticipate the arrival of Llorente?

"The early arrival of Llorente I think it's very difficult. Drogba To actually there are very few opportunities to take it at the time. Unless he agrees to a contract of 6 months to more low numbers."

Market output: A half-set became interested in Padoin. Remain in Turin at 100%?

"On Padoin do not know. Conte admires him very little but the player plays. If I had to bet I would say it is."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Baiocchini (Sky): "Juve have made an offer for Peluso Atalanta. There is an agreement with the Botafogo for Doria but it will come in June. Drogba And on ..." Empty Re: Baiocchini (Sky): "Juve have made an offer for Peluso Atalanta. There is an agreement with the Botafogo for Doria but it will come in June. Drogba And on ..."

Post by Juventude Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Peluso would be a good signing. I hope that deal works out. We will still need an inexpensive CB and a forward that will give us depth. Forwards like Drogba and Llorente would be a nice surprise for the January window, but I would be fine a depth signing or bringing back one of our loaned or co-owned players, but that's isn't likely.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down