L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso

5 posters

Go down

L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso  Empty L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

Finally we have: Gabbiadini the operation will be defined later this week. Now all the pieces you are locked and there will be a long-awaited closing the deal, often announced and promptly returned. The details are known: Juventus will acquire co-ownership of Manolo Gabbiadini 2.5 million cash and half of the tag James Troisi and then will turn the striker on loan from Bergamo to Bologna. Begin to leak even more precise timeframe. Troisi has arrived in Italy Sunday, Monday will be subjected to medical examinations in Turin and waits for the transfer from Turkey.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso  Empty Re: L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 am

Why are we doing the giabbadini deal?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso  Empty Re: L'Eco di Bergamo - Atalanta, Gabbiadini start on Friday. With Juve is also spoken of Peluso

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 am

salmano9 wrote:Why are we doing the giabbadini deal?

I tihnk he is good I really think that
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 am

But i dont think we will keep him.. he will be used for a co-ownership deals.. but for who i dont know
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 am

At that price, it's worth the investment if we keep him or use him in another deal. I like that we're getting involved with more young strikers. This way we will own the next destro or use him in a deal. Marotta is doing a great job in the market with young prospects.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:42 pm

I completely agree Juventude, he is doing great but I think the real one behind all theese young deals are grande Paratici.

I love this guy and his working in the shadows he really knows the italian youth and is a true building block for Juves future.

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Immobile is far better than him and Juve is going to buy another striker too.. I really don't get this choice
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:42 pm

jay07 wrote:Immobile is far better than him and Juve is going to buy another striker too.. I really don't get this choice

Prospects don't always turn into great players. It's better to own multiple prospects in case some don't work out. Immobile was great in Serie B last year, but he needs to prove himself at the top level.

Would you rather pay a few million now on a prospect that never reaches his potential or pay 15-20 million for a player that doesn't work out?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum