B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'

+6
Luca
Juveman17
Cotes
inderbaby
Ion Creanga
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'  Empty B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'

Post by DeviAngel Wed 19 Dec - 21:18:24

Like a bolt from the blue came in the evening a resounding declaration of Shakhtar Donetsk playmaker Willian. With Brazilian magazine O Globo, the twenty-four former Corinthians admitted his intention to leave the Ukraine, with news: "Both Juventus and Chelsea have made ​​an offer for me. All this motivates me a lot, everybody knows that I want to go . President said that it takes 30 million to buy. want to go to a big club. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'

Post by Ion Creanga Wed 19 Dec - 23:42:52

I'd be the happiest juventino if this would happen... He's fabulous with the ball, his vision and creativity are there with Vuci/Pirlo
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Willian - ' I got offer from Juventus and one from Chelsea. I wanna leave'

Post by inderbaby Wed 19 Dec - 23:47:37

He is phenomenal but where does he fit into Conte's Juve?! hmm He definitely isn't the CF were looking for!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu 20 Dec - 0:05:00

I really don't see where this man would play in the team!
Probably on the wings for Asamoah?

I'd welcome him with open arms,reggae music & some beef patty, but where would he play?
Definitely too good for the bench
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu 20 Dec - 0:11:10

Well he has said that we have made an offer for him...Only thing I can think of is that maybe we will replace Pirlo with a world class player like Willian...he may sit deep and then burst forward and make dribbles and runs etc?! scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 20 Dec - 0:48:18

SS ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu 20 Dec - 1:04:28

We have Giovinco and Vucinic who can do that

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu 20 Dec - 1:08:02

sorry but he doesn't fit in right now
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu 20 Dec - 1:08:36

inderbaby wrote:We have Giovinco and Vucinic who can do that

Scratch Giovinco off that list. His assists really come from when he plays off the wing.
He's said himself that he's a goal scorer. Plain and simple.

Vucinic on the other hand, definitely does do this but the problem is the team can become reliant on him and the fact that he's a really hot and cold player

I'm with Dejan on this one

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu 20 Dec - 1:22:14

He can play SS alongside with Vucinic..Vucinic would be ST and our attack is set for play Smile)
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu 20 Dec - 1:25:15

But I thought the problem with the current attack was that we don't have a 20+ goals a season striker...Willian isn't a goal scoring forward even though he does chip in with quite a few goals scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu 20 Dec - 1:28:38

I'd make space for him tbh, wonderful player.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 20 Dec - 1:41:51

inderbaby wrote:But I thought the problem with the current attack was that we don't have a 20+ goals a season striker...Willian isn't a goal scoring forward even though he does chip in with quite a few goals scratch

Their CF said he wants and dreams of playing for Juve so him + wilian

-----Vucinic----CF---
Wilian ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu 20 Dec - 3:56:49

Barzaghli - bonucci - chiellini
Licht Asamoah
Vidal - Marchisio
Willian
Vucinic - CF/Giovinco

5-2-1-2 scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu 20 Dec - 8:01:11

inderbaby wrote: Barzaghli - bonucci - chiellini
Licht Asamoah
Vidal - Marchisio
Willian
Vucinic - CF/Giovinco

5-2-1-2 scratch

I actually think that could work......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 20 Dec - 8:56:11

I wouldn't take pirlo out of the starting eleven. The question is can Wilian dictate the tempo and master the midfield as Pirlo does? We've often seen him going cold/off during Shakhtar games and losing control of the tempo that can hurt us really bad when we attack in 3-5-2
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu 20 Dec - 9:46:38

hmm Brazilian? Juventus?

Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down