B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "

+9
Cotes
juventrini
Tomwin Lannister
Juventude
inderbaby
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
BoBo
elm_baraja_shaman
DeviAngel
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "  Empty B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Sensational twist in the story Guarin to Juventus. In fact, the day the player himself is speaking live on Colombian frequencies of Radio Nacional chain by providing clarity on its future: "If I choose to leave the port only Juventus, I'll know by Thursday if I continue to play here or if I go to Turin. I repeat that my only option left if I leave the Bianconeri. "position clear, now is the two companies find a solution.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "  Empty Re: B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 pm

I don't know all this hype about Guarin but even though he is a good player, why would he join us and rot on the bench?

[brings me to the Conte doesn't have it all figured out argument. Asks for a player, still plays his "love children", players rot on the bench. We will waste $12m+ on this player and he will never get play time, just like Elia etc.]

if u ask me, we let him be at Porto or go to a club which will appreciate him...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "  Empty Re: B.NEWS : GUARIN - ON THURSDAY I WILL KNOW IF I AM JUVENTUS PLAYER. I WILL ONLY LEAVE FOR JUVE "

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Porto star Fredy Guarin has declared he will “either continue playing at Porto or join Juventus” by Thursday, slamming the door on Inter.

The 25-year-old Colombian has been on Juve’s wish-list for a while, but it was also reported that the Nerazzurri were making a surprise intervention.

“It will all be decided between now and Thursday,” Guarin told Colombian Radio Catena Nacional.

“Either I continue playing with Porto or I will leave. If I do go, then I will leave only to join Juventus.”

It’s believed Porto want €13m for the player, whereas Juve would like to pay €2m for a six-month loan with mandatory €9m buy-out clause.

The push for Guarin comes as their attempts to sign Martin Caceres hit problems and might even have been abandoned completely.

Juventus have room for only one more non-EU player in their squad, but both Caceres and Guarin have a non-EU status.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 pm

If we abandon Caceres and get Guarin who is Vidal and Marchisio type of player ... than Vidal is going to be the CB ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If we abandon Caceres and get Guarin who is Vidal and Marchisio type of player ... than Vidal is going to be the CB ?

I really doubt the Vidal in center thing cause he has been our most consistent performer in midfield and obviously no one can take Bonuccis spot.

Its not that big a problem though cause the midfield really has started tiring and needs a hand here and there a player like Guarin will never rot on the bench.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 pm

FFS WE NEED A VICE, NTO ANOTHER VIDAL TYPE PLAYER! MAROTTA YOUR AN IDIOT IF YOU DO THIS
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

actually I love this move ...we need midfield players we saw that against Cagliari the are tiering
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh shiiiiit! This guy is BOOM...BIG tings going down! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 pm

inderbaby wrote:Oh shiiiiit! This guy is BOOM...BIG tings going down! :shisha:

what's with u and BOOM!? bounce
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

elmystique wrote:

That's my word :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:36 pm

inderbaby wrote:
elmystique wrote:

That's my word :shisha:

:bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 pm

I sent u song on Fb its BOOM Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:29 pm

If this is a signing that Conte and Marotta think we need, I'm a little lost as to what the team's identity is. I would assume that we need a vice for Pirlo and LB. But, I guess the 4-3-3 is permanent, which is confusing because Conte clearly asked that wingers be brought on to the team during the summer with signings like Esti and Elia. Now we're loading up the central midfield without signing a backup for Pirlo. I just see this team having much more glaring needs than a central midfield. I really wish the team would switch back to a 4-2-4/4-4-2. We would have a good rotation in the central midfield and a better rotation of all players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:23 pm

The only drawback I see in a 4-4-2 is that the midfield 3 can't all fit in. Although I prefer it from the 4-3-3

I think 4-2-3-1 is better than the 4-3-3 with Vidal as the Attacking Mid. I completely agree we should be focused on a Left-back more than another CM.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:30 pm

guarin is not a 'bench' player..he is good enough to displace marchisio/vidal from the midfield...and i doubt we would be left with a thinned out defence come on its to illogical to even consider. sending off sorensen, motta, grosso means that beppe probably have something working in the background...

our midfield is tiring and at times just not working so we need alternatives to the midfield staff and these alternatives need to have an impact that a quality and experienced midfielder would give..enter guarin.

if anyone expects pazienza and marrone and appelt to make the impact that guarin would make is living in a fairytale and to depend on them solely is risking champions league qualification. this is a difficult leage. no wigans or west broms here.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

TomJuve wrote:The only drawback I see in a 4-4-2 is that the midfield 3 can't all fit in. Although I prefer it from the 4-3-3

I think 4-2-3-1 is better than the 4-3-3 with Vidal as the Attacking Mid. I completely agree we should be focused on a Left-back more than another CM.

yea but what then happens if one or two mids are suspended/injured? i think people are assuming that conte/marotta/patarici/agnelli doesnt know what they are doing and what they need to finish the campaign...we'll see at the end if the mercato

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:01 am

This is a good move...
If anyone remembers the Cesena match
Vidal was Pirlos replacement & Marchisio & Pazienza was tackling
Vidal has unbelievable vision(looking the Napoli match for Matri's goal & the Al Hilal game for Del Piero's second)
Guarin,Marchisio & Vidal would be a star midfield with Pirlo coming on in the second half to create some deadly passing & dominate the midfield!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 am

Vidal LB ?

new reports say its corluka for LB
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 am

Wish Conte would listen to my suggestion - Try Esti at LB with Barzagli and Chiellini as CBs until we get a proper LB.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Wish Conte would listen to my suggestion - Try Esti at LB with Barzagli and Chiellini as CBs until we get a proper LB.

he knows this..i think he said something like esti is too attack minded so tactically he wud only play L in certain situations

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:42 am

did he really say that? have you got a link handy.?
He did well in a 352 formation as a LWB. I think Esti at LB and Chiello at CB could potentially be quite an improvement on Chiello at LB and Bonucci at CB
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:09 pm

Of course he did say that he also used Esti at left back against al-hilal

http://www.football-italia.net/node/14624
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 pm

BoBo wrote:Of course he did say that he also used Esti at left back against al-hilal

http://www.football-italia.net/node/14624

thanks bobo, that was it

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:50 pm

it seems Intermerdazionale has contacted his agent too , so the deal is near to be screwed.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 am

Grt read. Thanks Bobo mate.
Seems Conte has considered it.
Never read that article.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next