CroInter
urbaNRoots
The_ItalianFool
Vibe
Cotes
21 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO Empty BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 am

The performance of Claudio Marchisio are going around the world, and many people have to put your eyes on the jewel of Juventus. Last but not least concerned, the British are just of Tottenham, who were presented to the leaders of Corso Galileo Ferraris offer for 40 million euros.
This figure is truly mind-boggling that perhaps reflects the current assessment of economic Marchisio. Claudio is a class '86, with ample room for improvement and goals of the defect. National and its owner a great deal of experience on the shoulders.
BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO Marchisio
However, the company, in the person of Joseph Marotta, had in recent days Marchisio considered as absolutely non-transferable. Probably in front of 40 million of the British general director of Juventus have slipped. But the idea of Juventus Claudio is not inconceivable at the time. "Captain Future" has yet to pass many years in black and white.

My thoughts: How dry eyed can people really be? sigh
I hope Conte flip them off!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:40 am

Bro... :facepalm:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:56 am

I dont think I would sell Marchisio for any amount of money
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am

lol Tottenham, it's like they bid for every player in the world and get rejected by all of them. Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:24 am

You honestly believe there is any truth in that report?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

CroInter wrote:You honestly believe there is any truth in that report?

Why not ? As everyone agree Claudio IS world class now even Tottenham agree
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 am

I aint baiting it bro :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 pm

Well Atleast he is currently worth more than any Inter player :coffee:

40m is big bucks...but I feel that any of our midfield trio Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal are unsellable as they are the strongest component of this Juve side :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:14 pm

Players like marchisio don't come along very often. He's indeed a special one. Been with us for 18 years and that ain't gonna break . They can offer 80mil if they like. Wont happen. What's even more laughable would be to see a player as classy and skillful as marchisio move to brain dead, caveman football that is epl
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:24 pm

pasquale22 wrote:Players like marchisio don't come along very often. He's indeed a special one. Been with us for 18 years and that ain't gonna break . They can offer 80mil if they like. Wont happen. What's even more laughable would be to see a player as classy and skillful as marchisio move to brain dead, caveman football that is epl

Lol...my wing back can out run yours :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:26 pm

inderbaby wrote:Well Atleast he is currently worth more than any Inter player :coffee:

You be trolling but nonetheless, here you go.

Marchisio, Claudio: 18.000.000 €

Pazzini, Giampaolo: 21.000.000 €
Sneijder, Wesley: 40.000.000 €
Cambiasso, Esteban: 24.000.000 €
Maicon: 24.500.000 €
JĂºlio CĂ©sar: 19.000.000 €

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/serie-a/startseite/wettbewerb_IT1.html

And if anyone thinks anyone would offer 40m for 26 year old that has few months of good football IN ITALY THATS SO STRONG THAT HAS 3 CL SPOTS, then you are more ridiculous then i though Smile
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 pm

CroInter wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Well Atleast he is currently worth more than any Inter player :coffee:

And if anyone thinks anyone would offer 40m for 26 year old that has few months of good football IN ITALY THATS SO STRONG THAT HAS 3 CL SPOTS, then you are more ridiculous then i though Smile

Pastore :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:44 pm

:facepalm:

And how old was Pastore?
How many more seasons can Pastore give? Pastore was good for few months?

Dude just quit, you are very very bad at it.

EDIT: do you honestly believe whats in that "report"? No quotes no nothing....
I believed more in OFFICAL/BRREAKING NEWS of hours away from Dzeko, Aguero, Rossi, Beck, Jesus Christ, Neymar, Damiano etc... then this.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 pm

CroInter wrote::facepalm:

And how old was Pastore?
How many more seasons can Pastore give? Pastore was good for few months?

Dude just quit, you are very very bad at it.

EDIT: do you honestly believe whats in that "report"? No quotes no nothing....
I believed more in OFFICAL/BRREAKING NEWS of hours away from Dzeko, Aguero, Rossi, Beck, Jesus Christ, Neymar, Damiano etc... then this.

I am bad at what? marchisio ain't no old man...Pastore had 2 good seasons. .marchisio had 3 good consistent seasons and this season he is better than Pastore ever was in serie a so your gonna have to hate in some other way! Funny thing is marchisio still ain't for sale even at 40m! Shame inter couldn't resist the money for eto when he was their player and look at them now :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 pm

CroInter wrote:

Hahaha you will never get 40 mils for Snider in this form or either 19 mils for Julio Cesar or 24 for Cambiasso.
This cant be true.Cambiasso is worth more than Marchisio ://
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:18 pm

"Funny thing is marchisio still ain't for sale even at 40m!"

You really do believe in that "report".

BREAKING NEWS: TOTTENHAM OFFER 40 MIL FOR MARCHISIO OhCrap

No Marchisio is no old man, but you aperently do not know how market works, the younger you are the more you are worth. And buying a 26 year you almost have no way of reseling him again for good money, but when you buy 20 year old he plays 3-4 seasons you can still sell him for big, 26 year + 3-4 season and all you can get is penies.
Marchisio did not have 3 good seasons, he had 3 average seasons in club that was 7th 2 seasons in a row.
He is just now playing good football for few months, and lol he having better season then Pastore.

You know yesterday i watched el classico with some friends and one of them being Juventini starts talking about Marchisio, and most of the ppl(premfaces, real/farsa fans) there didnt even know who he was, i wonder why? How did they missed all these years his epic games in CL and with Italy on World Cup and all?

juvefanmkd wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Hahaha you will never get 40 mils for Snider in this form or either 19 mils for Julio Cesar or 24 for Cambiasso.
This cant be true.Cambiasso is worth more than Marchisio ://

Yes coz value of a players is determined on every few weeks basis :facepalm:
And you mean Cambiasso, winning 5 Seria A, CL, being one of the best DM for years and years now on the planet?
And you should contact transfermarkt, and explain it to them how Marchisio is WC now after few games and they must up his price to at least 40m.

My God i dont know if you Juve fans are trolling me or are you really this st....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm

40M bid.

Poor mans 100M bid. smoking

Doubt there is any truth in it but even so, we don't need the money. Otherwise we wouldn't let Amauri and Melo with a combined price of nearly 50 million euro's be loaned out.

Even though Amauri is hard to sell it could have been done.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:13 pm

I know this isn't real but juve would be stupid not to accept.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Why do you say that? Marchisio is a Juventus product, Juventus is no selling club. He is a very important player, Juventus would be stupid to sell him for any amount. Although I do not find this report truthful by any means, Tottenham already has a nice midfield they certainly would not spend 40M on another CM but I could be wrong, I just doubt that I am.

In any case, Marchisio will not be sold so I'm not sure why people are arguing here, that 40M could have an extra zero and it still would not happen.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Cambiasso ain't even worth 10m Hahaha on that accord zanetti should be worth 50m :facepalm:

Hahaha what about kaka who was signed for over 40m...was he under 26? Now obviously kaka was world class but if you think 26 is too old then you got something wrong with your head son!

Can't have a debate with a self righteous person :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:03 pm

inderbaby wrote:Cambiasso ain't even worth 10m Hahaha on that accord zanetti should be worth 50m :facepalm:

Hahaha what about kaka who was signed for over 40m...was he under 26? Now obviously kaka was world class but if you think 26 is too old then you got something wrong with your head son!

Comparing ballon d'Or winner with Marchisio :facepalm:

Can't have a debate with a to make it pr, owner of a not so high IQ.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Juve don't need such money. We have a heathy economy and we can offer our players almost whatever they want. If we were to sell Marchisio at any time it would be for something like Barcelona - if the player insists he'd want to try something new.. Like Man Utd couldn't keep Ronaldo for Real..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Although I don't with CroInter's reasons, I do agree with his conclusion that this report is false, and that's for one reason, and that reason is Harry Redknapp. He is very conservative when it comes to money and I can tell you HE will not offer 40m for Marchisio, regardless if he was worth it or not. Redknapp likes to look for bargains; Bale, VdV, Adebayor, etc etc.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:36 pm

CroInter wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Cambiasso ain't even worth 10m Hahaha on that accord zanetti should be worth 50m :facepalm:

Masters in microbiology...running my own company...talk about yourself :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 pm

inderbaby wrote:
CroInter wrote:

Masters in microbiology...running my own company...talk about yourself :shisha:

Myself, im prime minister of Croatia, running my own country.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next