Il Diavolo
Swanhends
RedOranje
TalkingReckless
BarrileteCosmico
24 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Elon Musk Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elon Musk Appreciation Thread

Post by Art Morte Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:21 am

Imagine if turning Twitter profitable was as simple as charging people 8 bucks a month for a little blue tick on their screen. It's so crazy that I kinda want it to work. Then again I don't, because Musk is a dick.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

The Elon Musk Appreciation Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Elon Musk Appreciation Thread

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:35 pm

Musk wrote: Twitter has had a massive drop in revenue, due to activist groups pressuring advertisers, even though nothing has changed with content moderation and we did everything we could to appease the activists.

Extremely messed up! They’re trying to destroy free speech in America

Most recent tweet. It's always hard to tell when Musk is being honest vs lying, but all is going well in Elon's world. Laying off half of the Twitter staff too.

Obviously there was going to be some change, so anyone could argue this is just part of the evolution. If that's the case, however, I don't know why you'd be complaining. You would have been expecting this. But I guess that's where the potential for dishonesty comes in
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:27 pm

Stuff like this is usually overblown, but there seems to be genuine worry about if Twitter can sustain itself here after mass resignations have occurred from Musks deadline about hardcore Twitter 2.0

The staff was already reduced by half, and then a further estimated 75% resigned yesterday. I don't know if we'll feel this on the user end or not, but it looks like a crisis is brewing on Twitter.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 18, 2022 4:12 pm

I've heard estimates that Twitter has about a week before it crashes due to the absolute lack of resources to keep it up and running. Not having a NOC is a huge security issue. Twitter Blue users could be at risk of their financial accounts being hacked given one of the purposes of a NOC is to ensure network security.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:54 am

yea Elon is a bum, confirmed. My twitter crashes a whole lot more since his takeover. And i got temp suspended yesterday for telling Mina Kimes to "please kick Stephen A's ass for me" in reply to her tweet saying she would be on First Take Laughing

bunch of bullshit... i thought comedy was supposed to be back on twitter. I got away with way much worse trolling under previous management.

Just another billionaire that has no idea what he is doing. He probably has already lost interest in twitter management.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:54 am

What we're seeing is what I thought might happen. Dude came in talking loud and obnoxiously about free speech and now he's just doing the same thing that previous management did with respect to hate speech, free speech etc

Turns out content moderation is hard and you can't just believe your way into "free speech" with few limitations if you want to exist as a successful social media company. Unless you wanna have advertisers on 4chan 2.0 lol
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:58 pm

12 trips to epstein's island, oooooopsie pale

The Elon Musk Appreciation Thread - Page 5 F90xix4p516a1
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5