what football club do you dislike the most and why

4 posters

Go down

what football club do you dislike the most and why Empty what football club do you dislike the most and why

Post by Lupi Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:16 am

and do you think "showing the dislike toward a football club" is considered Trolling?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

what football club do you dislike the most and why Empty Re: what football club do you dislike the most and why

Post by LeBéninois Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Epoto wrote:and do you think "showing the dislike toward a football club" is considered Trolling?

Some posters are just ridiculous : always like '' REfcelona or Uefacelona blablabla '' : this is trolling

I don't dislike any club because i really like football. I dislike some managers, players, club's owners but not the club itself.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

what football club do you dislike the most and why Empty Re: what football club do you dislike the most and why

Post by rwo power Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:45 pm

I think actively disliking a football club would be a waste of my energy and lifetime. If I'm not fond of something, I tend to ignore it. I will be more happy if a team I like beats a team I'm not so fond of than for another win, though.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:45 pm

1. olympiakos
2. juve (temporarily)
3. barca

1. they cheat domestically
2. they cheat domestically
3. they cheat

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down