Is Howedes the best CB in the Bundesliga?

+10
The Messiah
The Franchise
Die Borussen
rwo power
peerless
Valkyrja
BAYERN_MUNICH
McAgger
Le Samourai
juventus101
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Howedes the best CB in the Bundesliga? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Howedes the best CB in the Bundesliga?

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 am

He does have a mild case of the baby-face, true. But he's got that presence a captain needs.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Is Howedes the best CB in the Bundesliga? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Howedes the best CB in the Bundesliga?

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:11 pm

I like Badstuber a lot but I just feel he's not too good especially with the hype he was getting, I am a truthful poster and I always say the truth.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:14 pm

The Messiah wrote:I like Badstuber a lot but I just feel he's not too good especially with the hype he was getting, I am a truthful poster and I always say the truth.

No you don't cause you denied that Dante is our best defender...you even said that Dante will sit on the bench before the seson, shame on you
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:59 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I like Badstuber a lot but I just feel he's not too good especially with the hype he was getting, I am a truthful poster and I always say the truth.

No you don't cause you denied that Dante is our best defender...you even said that Dante will sit on the bench before the seson, shame on you

You are funny, I always wanted Boateng-Dante as our CB pairing my argument was that you can't play 2 left footed CB, until Boateng got injured he had made all appearance for us and was our best CB.

I don't understand why you guys fail to see how important Boateng is and Dante is also a very good CB , I have always flavour them ahea of Badstuber, I like how they kept Dortmund at bay and I hope to see Boateng-Dant pairing if we are to win that match.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2