iNFINITY9910
lszanto
fatman123
Kick
Shed
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Fulham - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Fulham

Post by Kick Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 am

rofl That is what I was implying before Shed. I think Fitman has to spill the beans now!

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Chelsea vs Fulham - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Chelsea vs Fulham

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:48 am

Kick wrote: rofl That is what I was implying before Shed. I think Fitman has to spill the beans now!
Hmmm, no answer. I think we know what that means......
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:55 am

yes, Shane Long is obviously not that awesome. :coffee:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 am

I was refering to Shane Patrick Long, the CF who recently demolished the Chelsea back line, for more information visit his wikipeida page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Long

Also it wasnt me who bought up the ballboy kick described as a "cutie" and it wasnt me who built upon Kicks cute ballboys with pedophilic analogies. Look if you guys have issues that fine with me, but externalising them through me isnt going to help, go get some real help :coffee:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:56 am

fatman123 wrote:I was refering to Shane Patrick Long, the CF who recently demolished the Chelsea back line, for more information visit his wikipeida page.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shane_Long

Also it wasnt me who bought up the ballboy kick described as a "cutie" and it wasnt me who built upon Kicks cute ballboys with pedophilic analogies. Look if you guys have issues that fine with me, but externalising them through me isnt going to help, go get some real help :coffee:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Gotta love ya Fitman :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Kick wrote:I won't see this one either by the way. At least you guys can watch some matches.

I will be downloading the game, i haven't watch a live Chelsea game in a while either.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Blue wrote:
Kick wrote:I won't see this one either by the way. At least you guys can watch some matches.

I will be downloading the game, i haven't watch a live Chelsea game in a while either.

You live in the US. What's your excuse?!?! eco smile
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Mikel set to be dropped by Benitez in favour of Romeu:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2239214/John-Obi-Mikel-set-dropped-Rafael-Benitez-Chelsea.html

Well, welcome back nationality bias :facepalm:
It's like AVB all over again...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:04 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Blue wrote:

You live in the US. What's your excuse?!?! eco smile

I work on the weekdays, so i never get an opportunity to watch an afternoon game(live in the east cost). While weekends game are never on TV, and i hate watching shity quality streams. Downloaded games are usually in HD, so i actually prefer it. Just have to avoid sites like this before watching the game.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Mikel set to be dropped by Benitez in favour of Romeu:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2239214/John-Obi-Mikel-set-dropped-Rafael-Benitez-Chelsea.html

Am actually quite happy about this, although that being sack Romeus form has been pretty shat but I'll put that down to a lack of proper game time and what not.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:37 pm

I honestly cant stand reading anything related to Chelsea anymore, its all about Torres,Torres,Torres and some more Torres.

The guy wasn't even that good at Liverpool and people treat him like he was past it ronaldinho or something trying to get him back on form.Seriously the guy signed in January *bleep* 2010 just give up ffs.Im not even a Chelsea fan and Im tired of this bloke
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Ganso wrote:I honestly cant stand reading anything related to Chelsea anymore, its all about Torres,Torres,Torres and some more Torres.

The guy wasn't even that good at Liverpool and people treat him like he was past it ronaldinho or something trying to get him back on form.Seriously the guy signed in January *bleep* 2010 just give up ffs.Im not even a Chelsea fan and Im tired of this bloke

But I agree, it's getting old. When the entire team is built around him, the manager is chosen specifically for him, and the staff brought in is all people that know him, it's gone too far. And on top of all of it, he looks worse now than ever. This is the Russian's personal vanity project, and it's an utter disgrace. The sooner he's out of the club, the better.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

Abramovich wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:Mikel set to be dropped by Benitez in favour of Romeu:

Am actually quite happy about this, although that being sack Romeus form has been pretty shat but I'll put that down to a lack of proper game time and what not.

Time will tell I suppose. If he can regain the kind of form he had under AVB, it might not be a bad thing. Just don't want to see every Spanish player in the squad playing every game solely BECAUSE they're Spanish.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Meh i don't see the point of dropping Mikel for Romeu, don't think it changes anything. But i do expect Mikel or Ramires to be benched against Fulham and most likely one of the maestros, but for rotational purposes.

Speaking of the pivot, we desperately need to sign a CM in January. We desperately need a upgrade over Ramires in the passing department.

A striker and a central midfielder is a must in January.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Kick wrote: rofl That is what I was implying before Shed. I think Fitman has to spill the beans now!

hmm
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Blue wrote:Meh i don't see the point of dropping Mikel for Romeu, don't think it changes anything. But i do expect Mikel or Ramires to be benched against Fulham and most likely one of the maestros, but for rotational purposes.

Speaking of the pivot, we desperately need to sign a CM in January. We desperately need a upgrade over Ramires in the passing department.

We do NOT need to sign another CM. We have De Bruyne on loan, as well as McEachran, who have both been phenomenal. Another CM signing would just about finish off both of their chances of ever getting into the team. Time to start using our younger players and loanees rather than throwing obscene money at every problem we have.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

fatman123 wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

hmm
^ Still not denied it :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 am

I agree, a CM is not needed. a CF is.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:
Blue wrote:Meh i don't see the point of dropping Mikel for Romeu, don't think it changes anything. But i do expect Mikel or Ramires to be benched against Fulham and most likely one of the maestros, but for rotational purposes.

We do NOT need to sign another CM. We have De Bruyne on loan, as well as McEachran, who have both been phenomenal. Another CM signing would just about finish off both of their chances of ever getting into the team. Time to start using our younger players and loanees rather than throwing obscene money at every problem we have.

We need a CM right now, because we are having trouble building attacks on a constant basis. Recalling McEachran or De Bruyne would be fine with me, in fact i would prefer it. But either way a CM need to arrive in January.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am

Blue wrote:
ShedEnd1905 wrote:

We need a CM right now, because we are having trouble building attacks on a constant basis. Recalling McEachran or De Bruyne would be fine with me, in fact i would prefer it. But either way a CM need to arrive in January.

Super Frank will return soon. Then all our problems will be solved smoking
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 am

I would like to see this lineup for the match:
Turnbull(kidding)
Azpilicueta Ivanovic Cahill Cole
Ramires Mikel/Romeu
Mazarcar
Torres

I think It would be pretty decent in defence and Dave should be rewarded from his performance against city.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 am

Cesar :bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:50 am

Azpil..er...something.....ta! :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:55 am

Am i the only one who think there's something a little......'fancy'....about him? #ifyouknowwhatImean
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:56 am

ShedEnd1905 wrote:Am i the only one who think there's something a little......'fancy'....about him? #ifyouknowwhatImean

Fancy as in "fancy" or fancy like fatman?
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 am

McDonald's Fancy or Fitman Fancy?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next