Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

+27
Clownbaby
JuvenelCuore
The Madrid One
C.Marchisio #8
Raptorgunner
Arquitecto
7amood11
El Chelsea Fuerte
Milantildeath
pUsHa
zarola
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
The Nature Boy
the xcx
hrealmadrid
billy_gr
juvealbanian
IzzyC08
Lord Spencer
Superpeppe
:{Mr.Mustachio!
Busby Babe
Doc
S
M99
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who is better?

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 27 ]
Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 33 ]
 
Total Votes : 60
 
 

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by ErPupone Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:37 pm

zarola wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:Francesco Totti is a lowlife degenerate, and an inferior footballer to Alessandro Del Piero, who, outside of Maldini, is probably the classiest italian to ever play the game.

Forza Del Piero per sempre e basta

This exactly. Totti is racist and particularly a big baby when things dont go is way. By Lippi's logic he shouldve never received a call up. Despite being a sub for whatever reason Del Piero has still done more than Totti for us, he changes games when he comes on even in 2008euro. Dont get me wrong though Totti's good at chips pks and passing. Totti's overrated for me if Cassano wasnt targeted by the media by bad coaches like Capello and Lippi it would be him vs Del Piero, the man brought Sampdoria to 4th ffs.

WOW, simply speechless. And overrated? FFS, Totti is actually not overrated one f**kin bit. Del Piero has done more? How do you come to that conclusion? In the big occassions when it mattered most, when was there a difference in their contributions? As a matter of fact, Totti in 2000 had an absolutely fantastic Euro, while Del Piero choked on the occassion to give us the win against France (though he did score against Germany in a similar chance). You just can't seperate these two and if you even try to, it's because your love or hate for one of them is greatly affecting your decision.

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:47 pm



All Totti here... :coffee:

Guys my point is, I don't see why we can hate Totti...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Like cmon, their both legends for crying out loud. I would understand this coming from Zarola because he is an Interista, and all they got is Zanetti, but I mean... Cmon, Del Piero and Totti are respected by all Italians. I can't believe some people actually hate Totti this way.

Full Respect to Totti.

Forza Del Piero and Totti .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by ErPupone Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:02 pm

sciacca wrote:Guys my point is, I don't see why we can hate Totti...

Yes. Sometimes I don't get it. Despite the fact that Del Piero is a Roma "rival", I still respect him for his accomplishments and for everything he has given to the national team. Totti however rarely gets that same respect although he deserves it just as much. Instead he gets all this hate which is completely undeserved and only explained by the fact that some people see only what they want to see. But I guess some people are immature like that.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:15 pm

ErPupone wrote:
sciacca wrote:Guys my point is, I don't see why we can hate Totti...

Yes. Sometimes I don't get it. Despite the fact that Del Piero is a Roma "rival", I still respect him for his accomplishments and for everything he has given to the national team. Totti however rarely gets that same respect although he deserves it just as much. Instead he gets all this hate which is completely undeserved and only explained by the fact that some people see only what they want to see. But I guess some people are immature like that.

You got my respect Mike. Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by pUsHa Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Where is "they both suck " option !?!?!?! :coffee:



just kidding
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1943
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by zarola Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:55 pm

How can you take pride in looking up to someone who has gotten numerous yellow/red cards for his attitude. when have you seen real legends do this? FFS he's physically pushed his own staff members before, spit in opponents faces, and attempted to severely injure Italy's next big star for NO REASON (either he's racist or jealous), and gets kicked out of matches for his attitude far too much.

The only stupid card adp has gotten that ive seen is a yellow card for making fun of a diver which was frakking hilarious.

Legends are people you look up to, how can you look up to him?

Me supporting inter has nothing to do with this. Totti doing better in one tournament has nothing to do with this.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:41 pm

This is age long debate in Italy, you either are a supporter of Totti or Del Piero, not both. I'm personally a Totti supporter. You can say I'm on team Totti.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by ErPupone Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm

zarola wrote:How can you take pride in looking up to someone who has gotten numerous yellow/red cards for his attitude. when have you seen real legends do this? FFS he's physically pushed his own staff members before, spit in opponents faces, and attempted to severely injure Italy's next big star for NO REASON (either he's racist or jealous), and gets kicked out of matches for his attitude far too much.

The only stupid card adp has gotten that ive seen is a yellow card for making fun of a diver which was frakking hilarious.

Legends are people you look up to, how can you look up to him?

Me supporting inter has nothing to do with this. Totti doing better in one tournament has nothing to do with this.

How could you not look up to him? One of the rare legends who has not sold out no matter what. I look up to him because he's one of the best at what he does, he wears his heart on his sleeve every time he goes on the pitch. And everytime he goes on the pitch, he plays for his fans, he plays for his city and not for himself and that absolutely cannot be denied. His talent is evident, his loyalty and dedication is unquestionable. Yes he has mistakes and he's said it himself. But after all, he's human and after all the shit that he's had to cope with in his career, it's only understandable that he lets his emotions go once in a while. Could we really blame him for doing so? It would be quite hypocritical if we do. And go watch the last derby of the season between Roma and Lazio; Totti was handled brutally by Lazio's defence who didn't have the ability to control him cleanly and, despite being on the end of numerous dirty challenges (including being stomped on the face by Matuzalem who went unpunished), he was the deciding factor by netting a brace and filled his supporters with an indescribable emotion. Any man who does that is an absolute Champion (and that was just one example of many). Had it not been for Totti, Italy would not have had a fighting chance against France in 2000 as he was one of the only ones who didn't crack under the pressure. And had it not been for Totti, Italy would have absolutely not won the 2006 World Cup as he kept the team on the same page, Pirlo alone would have not been enough. And that's not me talking, that's FIFA talking, as he was on the team of the tournament.

And is Zidane not a legend, despite the fact that he's also done similar acts, with not one but two headbutts to two different people. Yes, he's still a legend, because everyone puts that aside when it comes to judging him.

As for the incident with Balotelli, it shows you're only looking at one side of the story. Obviously you're unable of being objective.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:57 pm

pUsHa wrote:Where is "they both suck " option !?!?!?! :coffee:
just kidding
Where's that option about you? None of them suck buddy. :coffee:

zarola wrote:How can you take pride in looking up to someone who has gotten numerous yellow/red cards for his attitude. when have you seen real legends do this? FFS he's physically pushed his own staff members before, spit in opponents faces, and attempted to severely injure Italy's next big star for NO REASON (either he's racist or jealous), and gets kicked out of matches for his attitude far too much.

The only stupid card adp has gotten that ive seen is a yellow card for making fun of a diver which was frakking hilarious.

Legends are people you look up to, how can you look up to him?

Me supporting inter has nothing to do with this. Totti doing better in one tournament has nothing to do with this.

No offense Zarola, but you are acting like a complete disgrace as being an Azzurri fan. If you can't accept Totti as a legend then you truly are not a die heart fan. It's like if I was in front of you, I'd say how dare you even say these things about Totti. You lost respect from me. And this is coming from a Juventino who still prefers Del Piero.

Red cards? Sure let's look at some. Back in 2002, he was sent off because of self proclaim 'dive', in which was never a dive in the first place. Your claim about reds cards is biased. The only ones you should worry about is Balotelli's kick and spitting in Poulsen face. Obviously you feel bad about Balotelli, when in fact it was Balotelli who provoked him in the first place. You think Balotelli is any better? The kid is shooting darts at other people. If you want to talk about degenerate, Balotelli is a big one. Cassano is another. Does it mean I hate them? NO. The whole point is, although Totti is one, nothing even compared to what Cassano has done in the past, then you basically condraditic everything you just said.

What kind of an Italian are you? If it wasn't for Totti, we wouldn't even have won the World Cup. He was our Magic Man, back in 2006 for crying out loud. He was brilliant, all those plays he created and made. Granted he missed some of the group stage because of injuries, but he still managed to do what he had to do. Grazie Totti.

Continuing on, he just surpassed Baggio's record in Serie A. Confirming not only his ability as a player, but him retiring as legend with all the Romanisti, AND ITALIAN FOOTBALL FANS.

You want to talk about acts? Look at Zidane just like Mike said. Oh what a great legend he is eh? Headbutting players according to your theory does not make him a legend. Maradona's past antics, or his famous hand ball controversy does not consider him a legend.

But it's no surprise, most Interisti are happy with their clubs winning with non Italians, rarely do we see any Italian legends coming out from their club. Granted there's Zanetti, but he's still Argentianian. So sad, give it a rest Zarola. Don't even try to disrespect Totti again.

Milantildeath wrote:This is age long debate in Italy, you either are a supporter of Totti or Del Piero, not both. I'm personally a Totti supporter. You can say I'm on team Totti.

There's no such thing of Team Totti or Team Del Piero. Except for the fact of Romanisti and Juventini. The rest of Serie A fans, and including Azzurri fans should respect both players regardless. If you don't, you are a disgrace. Simple as that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:37 pm

sciacca wrote:

Milantildeath wrote:This is age long debate in Italy, you either are a supporter of Totti or Del Piero, not both. I'm personally a Totti supporter. You can say I'm on team Totti.

There's no such thing of Team Totti or Team Del Piero. Except for the fact of Romanisti and Juventini. The rest of Serie A fans, and including Azzurri fans should respect both players regardless. If you don't, you are a disgrace. Simple as that.

Calm down there buddy, I was joking about team Totti and team Del Piero. As for people taking sides, yes people respect both, you have to be a complete idiot to not respect both. Obviously you have never been to Italy though, they will ask you which one and if you say both we will laugh at you.


Last edited by Milantildeath on Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Zarola is the biggest Totti/Roma hater on here ..Do you guy 's not remember he was even pulling this shit on the old forums as well..

Just ignore him...

Mike and Tony,well said guys... Thumbs up
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by zarola Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:12 am

The Fonz wrote:Zarola is the biggest Totti/Roma hater on the boards ..Do you guy 's not remember he was even pulling this shit on the old forums as well..

This is a very true statement (but i dont disrespect people for supporting roma and I'll sometimes side with Roma over non Italian teams in cl).

In response to others he has done many, many things. I remember him getting a red against Lecce and these other things come to mind;



Saying im not a diehard italian supporter is something i find very offensive. I constantly have to defend them and their goodness means much more to me than Inter. Im not like a lotof inter fans seeing a team like juve do bad makes me sad because i know it effects italy as a whole.

Del Piero is why I started watching. Dont say i know nothing about legends. i dont care if balo shit on tottis doorstep everyone here knows tottis reactions are inexcusable.
Please do not get me started with cassano and balotelli, theyve never directed their anger to harm other players (for instance balo got a red when he clearly pulled his leg out of a flying kick challenge).

Saying no totti no wc is clearly an opinion we only conceded two goals that wc dont bring down the rest of our team, not to say totti didnt do good ... He actually controlled himself that wc too.

By the way a lot of italians you talk to only like one or the other.

Totti has earned his legend status with others and roma and i acknowledge that, but he'llnever be someone i look up to or someone that makes me proud to be italian.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:24 am

Milantildeath wrote:Calm down there buddy, I was joking about team Totti and team Del Piero. As for people taking sides, yes people respect both, you have to be a complete idiot to not respect both. Obviously you have never been to Italy though, they will ask you which one and if you say both we will laugh at you.

Obvious I've never been to Italy? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! And you call yourself a veteran on this forum, everyone knows I live there. I was born in Italy buddy, don't come up with conclusions you don't know. My name 'Sciacca' is the town I'm from, the avatar, is the Sicilian Logo. I'm just currently in Montreal, Canada for my Studies. Why do you think I take so much pride in which where I'm from. I bet you don't even live in Italy, in fact your from Australia from what I hear, so don't contradict your own self.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:45 am

zarola wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Zarola is the biggest Totti/Roma hater on the boards ..Do you guy 's not remember he was even pulling this shit on the old forums as well..

This is a very true statement (but i dont disrespect people for supporting roma and I'll sometimes side with Roma over non Italian teams in cl).

In response to others he has done many, many things. I remember him getting a red against Lecce and these other things come to mind;



Saying im not a diehard italian supporter is something i find very offensive. I constantly have to defend them and their goodness means much more to me than Inter. Im not like a lotof inter fans seeing a team like juve do bad makes me sad because i know it effects italy as a whole.

Del Piero is why I started watching. Dont say i know nothing about legends. i dont care if balo shit on tottis doorstep everyone here knows tottis reactions are inexcusable.
Please do not get me started with cassano and balotelli, theyve never directed their anger to harm other players (for instance balo got a red when he clearly pulled his leg out of a flying kick challenge).

Saying no totti no wc is clearly an opinion we only conceded two goals that wc dont bring down the rest of our team, not to say totti didnt do good ... He actually controlled himself that wc too.

By the way a lot of italians you talk to only like one or the other.

Totti has earned his legend status with others and roma and i acknowledge that, but he'llnever be someone i look up to or someone that makes me proud to be italian.

Alright Totti it's official because you got a red card against Lecce you truly aren't a legend.

How is that offensive? That's the truth. Zarola I always see you posting in the National team section in which I already know that you're a fan, and I always had respect for you. Let aside that you're an Inter Support, your hatred for Totti due to some 'anger' or 'red cards' is simply unjustified as he you claim he is not some sort of legend. When you look at the national team in this past decade you look at four names. Totti, Del Piero, Buffon and Canavaro.(NESTA), but didn't do as much. However, if you exclude Totti then it's a disgrace. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

If Del Piero is the reason why you started watching then lmao you should be a Juve fan no? That's how most of us started. Odd how you shifted to Inter. Once again, Totti's actions. Of course and what has Balotelli done to justify your point? Shooting guns in the air? Shooting darts at youth? Being the immature kid he is, and yet Totti one thing it's simply the end of the world for you. No. It does not work that way, if you favor Balotelli and yet accept his actions, but you can't accept Totti in general, then my oh my, what sort of logic we have. That is all a condradition. Balotellli no harm? LMAO. Alright Zarola, wind back all the way too Derby D'Italia, Juve vs Inter back last season. And Balotelli dived on Melo, in which caused what? BUFFON OUT OF ALL PEOPLE FIGHTING. All because of Balotelli's 'actions'. So please, don't protect Balotelli here if you think otherwise about Totti. Cassano no harm to players? Once again, you don't remember when Cassano hit Chiellini in the head becuase he was 'angry'? Please Zarola, your making yourself look like a fool now like this.




No, opinions are irrelevant when they are completely false. Facts show Totti is world class whether you like it or not. For christ sake, he's in Serie A's Top 10 leading goal scorers of all time, He passed Baggio's records in goals, He's a World Champion(One Reason why we won By the way). Add as well his other accomplishments. If you don't like him fine, however you can't claim he's not World Class or a Legend. He is, plain and simple.

A lot of Italians who you talk too? Oh really? So then you claim that 'I' from Italy don't know what Italians claim about Totti and Del Piero? I see. :coffee:


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:04 am

I would include Pirlo-Gattuso-Zambro in that list as well Sci; and yes, both are great players and Totti's attitude is blown out of proportion by sensationalist media.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 4504
Join date : 2011-06-23

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by zarola Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 am

sciacca wrote:
zarola wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Zarola is the biggest Totti/Roma hater on the boards ..Do you guy 's not remember he was even pulling this shit on the old forums as well..

This is a very true statement (but i dont disrespect people for supporting roma and I'll sometimes side with Roma over non Italian teams in cl).

In response to others he has done many, many things. I remember him getting a red against Lecce and these other things come to mind;



Saying im not a diehard italian supporter is something i find very offensive. I constantly have to defend them and their goodness means much more to me than Inter. Im not like a lotof inter fans seeing a team like juve do bad makes me sad because i know it effects italy as a whole.

Del Piero is why I started watching. Dont say i know nothing about legends. i dont care if balo shit on tottis doorstep everyone here knows tottis reactions are inexcusable.
Please do not get me started with cassano and balotelli, theyve never directed their anger to harm other players (for instance balo got a red when he clearly pulled his leg out of a flying kick challenge).

Saying no totti no wc is clearly an opinion we only conceded two goals that wc dont bring down the rest of our team, not to say totti didnt do good ... He actually controlled himself that wc too.

By the way a lot of italians you talk to only like one or the other.

Totti has earned his legend status with others and roma and i acknowledge that, but he'llnever be someone i look up to or someone that makes me proud to be italian.

Alright Totti it's official because you got a red card against Lecce you truly aren't a legend.

How is that offensive? That's the truth. Zarola I always see you posting in the National team section in which I already know that you're a fan, and I always had respect for you. Let aside that you're an Inter Support, your hatred for Totti due to some 'anger' or 'red cards' is simply unjustified as he you claim he is not some sort of legend. When you look at the national team in this past decade you look at four names. Totti, Del Piero, Buffon and Canavaro.(NESTA), but didn't do as much. However, if you exclude Totti then it's a disgrace. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

If Del Piero is the reason why you started watching then lmao you should be a Juve fan no? That's how most of us started. Odd how you shifted to Inter. Once again, Totti's actions. Of course and what has Balotelli done to justify your point? Shooting guns in the air? Shooting darts at youth? Being the immature kid he is, and yet Totti one thing it's simply the end of the world for you. No. It does not work that way, if you favor Balotelli and yet accept his actions, but you can't accept Totti in general, then my oh my, what sort of logic we have. That is all a condradition. Balotellli no harm? LMAO. Alright Zarola, wind back all the way too Derby D'Italia, Juve vs Inter back last season. And Balotelli dived on Melo, in which caused what? BUFFON OUT OF ALL PEOPLE FIGHTING. All because of Balotelli's 'actions'. So please, don't protect Balotelli here if you think otherwise about Totti. Cassano no harm to players? Once again, you don't remember when Cassano hit Chiellini in the head becuase he was 'angry'? Please Zarola, your making yourself look like a fool now like this.




No, opinions are irrelevant when they are completely false. Facts show Totti is world class whether you like it or not. For christ sake, he's in Serie A's Top 10 leading goal scorers of all time, He passed Baggio's records in goals, He's a World Champion(One Reason why we won By the way). Add as well his other accomplishments. If you don't like him fine, however you can't claim he's not World Class or a Legend. He is, plain and simple.

A lot of Italians who you talk too? Oh really? So then you claim that 'I' from Italy don't know what Italians claim about Totti and Del Piero? I see. :coffee:


I enjoy watching Inter because they have stars from many cultures but then they usually have that one Italian star who shines for them, it's just a personal choice, I find it more entertaining that way. Last year for me it was Balotelli, the first half of this season was brutal for me lmao I was so relieved when we got ranocchia and pazzini. Juve always has a place in my heart because of adp and the numerous italians , i think if you hate juve you hate italy really... For me i dislike Roma the most then Lazio then Milan... But now Im rambling

I actually do not recall that Cassano incident, that isnt an incident i can justify, nor can you guys even attempt to justify what totti's done nor can I justify that Balotelli dive(it wasnt his intent to cause physical harm to others though). Isnt that awkward for chiellini and cassano now? Lol....

Sciacca you're overexaggerating Balotelli and underexaggerating totti, it's not just one thing with totti. Balotelli rc, lecce rc, spit suspension, livorno rc, hitting staff member, all of these had the attempt to harm others, Im not saying rcs take a way a legend status but i think unsportsmanship does.

I really like Balotelli and unless he starts flopping like ronaldo or getting deserving rcs for pain infliction then ill stop looking up to him and defending him. I still dont understand this dart incident, i heard they were nerf darts but idk if thats true, and what the hell is this gun situation you're talking about lmao.

My dislike for totti comes with many reasons, I think subconsciously I dislike him so much because Lippi excluded cassano constantly for disciplinary reasons when it was evident totti was worse in that aspect. Then trying to kill balo's career just increased my frustration with him. theres more to it but thats just a glimpse at it. Nothing will ever change my mind about totti i suspect.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:45 am

totti imo

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by ErPupone Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:26 am

zarola wrote:
sciacca wrote:
zarola wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Zarola is the biggest Totti/Roma hater on the boards ..Do you guy 's not remember he was even pulling this shit on the old forums as well..

This is a very true statement (but i dont disrespect people for supporting roma and I'll sometimes side with Roma over non Italian teams in cl).

In response to others he has done many, many things. I remember him getting a red against Lecce and these other things come to mind;



Saying im not a diehard italian supporter is something i find very offensive. I constantly have to defend them and their goodness means much more to me than Inter. Im not like a lotof inter fans seeing a team like juve do bad makes me sad because i know it effects italy as a whole.

Del Piero is why I started watching. Dont say i know nothing about legends. i dont care if balo shit on tottis doorstep everyone here knows tottis reactions are inexcusable.
Please do not get me started with cassano and balotelli, theyve never directed their anger to harm other players (for instance balo got a red when he clearly pulled his leg out of a flying kick challenge).

Saying no totti no wc is clearly an opinion we only conceded two goals that wc dont bring down the rest of our team, not to say totti didnt do good ... He actually controlled himself that wc too.

By the way a lot of italians you talk to only like one or the other.

Totti has earned his legend status with others and roma and i acknowledge that, but he'llnever be someone i look up to or someone that makes me proud to be italian.

Alright Totti it's official because you got a red card against Lecce you truly aren't a legend.

How is that offensive? That's the truth. Zarola I always see you posting in the National team section in which I already know that you're a fan, and I always had respect for you. Let aside that you're an Inter Support, your hatred for Totti due to some 'anger' or 'red cards' is simply unjustified as he you claim he is not some sort of legend. When you look at the national team in this past decade you look at four names. Totti, Del Piero, Buffon and Canavaro.(NESTA), but didn't do as much. However, if you exclude Totti then it's a disgrace. I'm sorry, but that's the truth.

If Del Piero is the reason why you started watching then lmao you should be a Juve fan no? That's how most of us started. Odd how you shifted to Inter. Once again, Totti's actions. Of course and what has Balotelli done to justify your point? Shooting guns in the air? Shooting darts at youth? Being the immature kid he is, and yet Totti one thing it's simply the end of the world for you. No. It does not work that way, if you favor Balotelli and yet accept his actions, but you can't accept Totti in general, then my oh my, what sort of logic we have. That is all a condradition. Balotellli no harm? LMAO. Alright Zarola, wind back all the way too Derby D'Italia, Juve vs Inter back last season. And Balotelli dived on Melo, in which caused what? BUFFON OUT OF ALL PEOPLE FIGHTING. All because of Balotelli's 'actions'. So please, don't protect Balotelli here if you think otherwise about Totti. Cassano no harm to players? Once again, you don't remember when Cassano hit Chiellini in the head becuase he was 'angry'? Please Zarola, your making yourself look like a fool now like this.




No, opinions are irrelevant when they are completely false. Facts show Totti is world class whether you like it or not. For christ sake, he's in Serie A's Top 10 leading goal scorers of all time, He passed Baggio's records in goals, He's a World Champion(One Reason why we won By the way). Add as well his other accomplishments. If you don't like him fine, however you can't claim he's not World Class or a Legend. He is, plain and simple.

A lot of Italians who you talk too? Oh really? So then you claim that 'I' from Italy don't know what Italians claim about Totti and Del Piero? I see. :coffee:


I enjoy watching Inter because they have stars from many cultures but then they usually have that one Italian star who shines for them, it's just a personal choice, I find it more entertaining that way. Last year for me it was Balotelli, the first half of this season was brutal for me lmao I was so relieved when we got ranocchia and pazzini. Juve always has a place in my heart because of adp and the numerous italians , i think if you hate juve you hate italy really... For me i dislike Roma the most then Lazio then Milan... But now Im rambling

I actually do not recall that Cassano incident, that isnt an incident i can justify, nor can you guys even attempt to justify what totti's done nor can I justify that Balotelli dive(it wasnt his intent to cause physical harm to others though). Isnt that awkward for chiellini and cassano now? Lol....

Sciacca you're overexaggerating Balotelli and underexaggerating totti, it's not just one thing with totti. Balotelli rc, lecce rc, spit suspension, livorno rc, hitting staff member, all of these had the attempt to harm others, Im not saying rcs take a way a legend status but i think unsportsmanship does.

I really like Balotelli and unless he starts flopping like ronaldo or getting deserving rcs for pain infliction then ill stop looking up to him and defending him. I still dont understand this dart incident, i heard they were nerf darts but idk if thats true, and what the hell is this gun situation you're talking about lmao.

My dislike for totti comes with many reasons, I think subconsciously I dislike him so much because Lippi excluded cassano constantly for disciplinary reasons when it was evident totti was worse in that aspect. Then trying to kill balo's career just increased my frustration with him. theres more to it but thats just a glimpse at it. Nothing will ever change my mind about totti i suspect.

Your liking of Balotelli and dislike for Totti is obviously affecting your judgement because all Sciacca is doing is giving you some counter examples in reply to your post. I'm not excusing all of Totti's actions but you cannot say he is worse than Cassano or Balotelli, that would be extremely hypocritical. And btw, he is definitely not worse than Cassano, that much is VERY obvious.

Lecce incident? You mean when he was sent off for getting tripped? And you think he was trying to hurt the trainer? That's Vito Scala and if there's one person in the world Totti would never harm, that's him. He barely even touched him, he fell cuz he has no balance. And about that video, I love how he was provoked in over half of those actions but that wasn't shown. I'm not excusing all those actions, but if you're gunna start posting videos, show both sides to the story instead of some crap complilation by a couch potato who has no life and spends his time attempting to shed a bad light on players that they're simply jealous of.

You don't have to like Totti, I couldn't care less about that. Everyone has their tastes. But don't go around saying he's a degenerate because that's a line that every Roman and Romanista will deeply take offense to not only because you're saying something which is untrue, but because it is an unjustified insult to our idol, to a group of fans and to an entire city. And don't call him racist because then you just sound like you belong on Fox news (meaning you're not smart enough to have a real conversation).
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 2422
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by 7amood11 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 am

Why is there so much Totti hatred ffs? He's as good as Del Piero.

Milantildeath wrote:This is age long debate in Italy, you either are a supporter of Totti or Del Piero, not both. I'm personally a Totti supporter. You can say I'm on team Totti.

I'm a supporter of both and I rate them both equally if I put my bias aside.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 3113
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 am

I don't feel like explaining once again, Mike said it. To Clarify, I LIKE BOTH BALOTELLI AND CASSANO. :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 am

sciacca wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:Calm down there buddy, I was joking about team Totti and team Del Piero. As for people taking sides, yes people respect both, you have to be a complete idiot to not respect both. Obviously you have never been to Italy though, they will ask you which one and if you say both we will laugh at you.

Obvious I've never been to Italy? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! And you call yourself a veteran on this forum, everyone knows I live there. I was born in Italy buddy, don't come up with conclusions you don't know. My name 'Sciacca' is the town I'm from, the avatar, is the Sicilian Logo. I'm just currently in Montreal, Canada for my Studies. Why do you think I take so much pride in which where I'm from. I bet you don't even live in Italy, in fact your from Australia from what I hear, so don't contradict your own self.

Hey I guess you're not as popular as you thought huh? I know all the thing's you mentioned above about your user name, and avatar, that proves nothing, half the people on here have Italian user names and aren't Italian, you just did no justice there. Yes, I'm from Monza, and where did you get Australia from? I picked up my English skills working in England, and maybe if you were such a "vet" you would know I was a Tottenham supporter when it came to EPL I worked in England right outside of white heart lane. I don't know where you get off questioning anyone's credentials, you're just a wannabe Internet thug that spends half his life on this forum.

*** For the record, you brought up no argument of Totti v Del Piero here, you just "attacked my personal life" like you always so famously say, and have now been reported. Good stuff.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:20 am

Lmao first of all its insulting a personal life not attacking. Second how is questioning where ur from insulting when u obviously said I've never been to italy. Funny enough u can claim all u want. Majority here already know that I live in italy. For the record its odd that u seem to post when its 4 am past in italy and u never seem to post during the day hours in italy. The info I got about came from one of ur milanista friends by the way. But anyways have fun claiming ur italian cuz it sure dosent look like u speak it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 am

sciacca wrote:Lmao first of all its insulting a personal life not attacking. Second how is questioning where ur from insulting when u obviously said I've never been to italy. Funny enough u can claim all u want. Majority here already know that I live in italy. For the record its odd that u seem to post when its 4 am past in italy and u never seem to post during the day hours in italy. The info I got about came from one of ur milanista friends by the way. But anyways have fun claiming ur italian cuz it sure dosent look like u speak it.

It's funny because it's the morning right now, and if you knew anything about this forum you would know I work odd hours and have said on numerous occasions I do most of my posting from work when I have nothing to do. How can you tell if I speak Italian if you can't see my face?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Milantildeath Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:34 am

I'm sorry you can't hear my accent through my writing??? HAHAHHAA


Last edited by Milantildeath on Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 am

lol @ Sciacca doubting MTD is Italian.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12372
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero - Page 2 Empty Re: Francesco Totti vs Alessandro Del Piero

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum