FalcaoPunch
TalkingReckless
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

iPad mini event - Page 2 Empty Re: iPad mini event

Post by Dutti Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Crimson wrote:
Dutti wrote:I believe I did mention complains about the display and price. Everything else about the ipad mini is pretty well received by many many reviewers.

It's sad that many people don't understand that screen resolution is not the most important aspect of a display, even though it is the most quoted spec. Contrast ratio, color saturation, and color accuracy are more important than screen resolution. In fact, the difference in resolution of iPad mini's 1024 x 768 and Kindle's 1280 x 800 is probably very very hard to discern by human eyes (especially by non-experts) because both devices are relatively small.

At that size and resolution, 1024 x 768 displays can even be better than 1280 x 800 depending on the former's contrast ratio, saturation, etc.

So, dismissing iPad mini's quality as a hype just because of its resolution sounds like a poorly reasoned and researched conclusion.

So the fact it has shit speakers and is unable to play HD TV or Video is what?

The only people who like it are apple sheep who wanted an apple tablet in a smaller device

If you want a better product for a better price there are better options

It baffles me why people bother paying a premium for a product when they can get something alot better for alot cheaper, what just because its Apple? lmao

Uhmm I'm not sure if that's true ....

And it baffles me that some people seem not able to perceive the obvious beauty of Apple product designs. Also, personally, I prefer iOS much much more than Android because so many features of iOS are designed to be intuitive and pleasing to the eyes. Android environment though... yuck.... handhelds are about usability and user experience and Apple has done a great job...

I wonder if Apple lowered the prices to match its competitors how many Android users would turn into..... "sheeps" hmm

Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Dutti wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Dutti wrote:I believe I did mention complains about the display and price. Everything else about the ipad mini is pretty well received by many many reviewers.

It's sad that many people don't understand that screen resolution is not the most important aspect of a display, even though it is the most quoted spec. Contrast ratio, color saturation, and color accuracy are more important than screen resolution. In fact, the difference in resolution of iPad mini's 1024 x 768 and Kindle's 1280 x 800 is probably very very hard to discern by human eyes (especially by non-experts) because both devices are relatively small.

At that size and resolution, 1024 x 768 displays can even be better than 1280 x 800 depending on the former's contrast ratio, saturation, etc.

So, dismissing iPad mini's quality as a hype just because of its resolution sounds like a poorly reasoned and researched conclusion.

The only people who like it are apple sheep who wanted an apple tablet in a smaller device

It baffles me why people bother paying a premium for a product when they can get something alot better for alot cheaper, what just because its Apple? lmao

And it baffles me that some people seem not able to perceive the obvious beauty of Apple product designs. Also, personally, I prefer iOS much much more than Android because so many features of iOS are designed to be intuitive and pleasing to the eyes. Android environment though... yuck.... handhelds are about usability and user experience and Apple has done a great job...

I wonder if Apple lowered the prices to match its competitors how many Android users would turn into..... "sheeps" hmm

Its not just the price its the quality too

Samsung and co are light years ahead in this area, at least with android device you actually get an upgrade in phones not just an extra row of apps lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:17 pm

What upgrade of a device if you see up to 3 iterations of the same phone in a year?
Let alone Samsung (who by the way does make great products left and right) who released a Galaxy tab. then the 10.1, then 8.9, then a revamped 7 inch followed by a 5 inch "mp3" player.

What's the difference?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:59 am

Crimson wrote:
Dutti wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Its not just the price its the quality too

Samsung and co are light years ahead in this area, at least with android device you actually get an upgrade in phones not just an extra row of apps lmao

Yea rite....

I guess you're the first Android user who doesn't know about Apple's yearly update cycle??

You're more like a sheep than "Apple sheeps"... Laughing
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:34 am

iPad mini event - Page 2 Full_baaa_1215803035
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Isheep, fandroids all the same imo.

Acer Iconia Tab A100-07u16u 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Acer - 349.99 for a pos tablet made by... Acer... Yeah... Acer.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:35 pm

ColoJunior wrote:Isheep, fandroids all the same imo.

Acer Iconia Tab A100-07u16u 7-Inch Tablet (16GB)
Acer - 349.99 for a pos tablet made by... Acer... Yeah... Acer.

ACERRR affraid affraid affraid affraid

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

The only thing that pisses me off about this whole apple vs android debate is when idiot x says product x is better then product y when they have no idea. User friendliness is key i understand but doesn't automatically make a product better then the rest.

Yeah everyone can use whatever the hell they like better, but stating the product is better is just useless, as its only 'better' for you. Everyone has there opinion. P.s I'm an Android user and yes i recommend iPhone's to people because there just wouldn't know what to do with an android phone.

P.S the mini is shit why would anyone buy it honestly.

mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

I know exactly what you mean. And I've used both I use Mac I own PCs.
I never tend to be bias. Because I've had android and It did me justice.

Products vs Products can get old. Every new product is the fall of apple in every forum it's kinda of funny

I wouldn't get the mini. But it woukd be a good gift
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2