Jay29
Real Kandahar
Lex
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PROOF: Danny Rose Was Lying - Page 2 Empty Re: PROOF: Danny Rose Was Lying

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:15 pm

UEFA should ban Serbia from international tournament for 2 years, and it'll go a massive way of fixing the problem.

It's not the first time this is happening in Serbia, and won't be the last. Crowd trouble and racism unfortunately a common occurance.

In fact, I already fear for Serbia vs Croatia game in March....

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:27 pm

@yawn

Please stop wasting your time in this topic. Try something else, plenty of threads in off topic section.

You are coming like a cowboy to tell me stop generalizing and yet you treat wars like they were football games.

Gtfo
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

ynwa wrote:

Again, I am not defending what Serbia did during the balkan war. I just don't understand how EVERY Serb should be judged because of a corrupt government that was leading it during that time.

I am aware that the balkan war was very recent, and that is why I brought up America soldiers and My Lai. I could of also brang up America bombing Afghanistan or even Iraq - but it doesn't really matter. Majority of the countries have done something in their past that they're not proud of.

Regardless, my contention was that not everybody should be judged or treated the same because of their countries past and/or stupid behaviour.

I'm sorry if I harmed you in anyway, but the
Serbian people are not peaceful and will never be.
just angered me. I feel deeply sorry for what has happened to you and your wife. But I just feel it's unjust to stereotype somebody because of their race/nationality.

I think you quoted me mistakenly. I did not say
. I am just saying since they choose more or less the same government, they should be held somewhat responsible. This means they don't feel these people made any mistakes 13 -20 years ago. Of course not all of them are like this, but the elections were recent, and this shows how majority feels.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:54 pm

I obviously have not lost anyone in those wars and will never know how you feel,but we are not bad people.How do I know that?Because I would never do that...And I am a regular Serbian just like 90% of us.You shouldn't hate me just for that.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 pm

stop being serb racists u tards.. thats no better
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Abramovich wrote:Tbh all Eastern European countries seem dodgy to me, as a non 100% white man I wouldn't really go to any of them on holiday.

I can say for sure that if you go to Budapest, you would have a good time and you would not be harassed for what you look like.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 am

Lots of eastern Europe is racist, has been and will be so we can all just move on.

To make it absolutely clear for some of the clueless GL members I am not racist nor do I agree with racism. I am just simply pointing out the truth and reality. I have seen things you guys would not believe and from your reactions it seems like hopefully you never do see it.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 am

highburied wrote:@yawn

Please stop wasting your time in this topic. Try something else, plenty of threads in off topic section.

You are coming like a cowboy to tell me stop generalizing and yet you treat wars like they were football games.

Gtfo

I've never been in the off topic and I don't think I will.
I'm only here to discuss football. How about you just don't type crap next time? I personally think that fixes everything, and you might not get yourself banned due to stupidity. You're better than that.

Also, I'm treating wars like a football game? lol. I've studied history for a very long time. I am aware on what goes on behind a lot of countries. To purely blame the Serbian people due to the actions of the Serbia government for its past is a joke.

Vibe wrote:I obviously have not lost anyone in those wars and will never know how you feel,but we are not bad people.How do I know that?Because I would never do that...And I am a regular Serbian just like 90% of us.You shouldn't hate me just for that.

Ignore them. They have no idea what they're talking about. Well, highburied anyway.

eelir wrote:I think you quoted me mistakenly. I did not say
. I am just saying since they choose more or less the same government, they should be held somewhat responsible. This means they don't feel these people made any mistakes 13 -20 years ago. Of course not all of them are like this, but the elections were recent, and this shows how majority feels.

No you didn't. Highburied said that.
Yes, the elections were recent. But how exactly can you blame every single Serb because of it? Power DOES eventually corrupt. The Serbian government at the time is to be blamed entirely.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 am

Serbians are the cancer of europe and the cancer of the world... the most violent, xenophobic, racist tribe on earth... go read this history

they exterminated 9,000 People in one day due to ethnic/religious reasons.

ffs.. They were doing the same thing in Kosovo, but thank god US bombed their ass

Serbia is the reason World war 1 happend
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:32 am

Oh dear lord, the stupidity in this thread :facepalm:

Being intolerant towards intolerant people does not make you any more tolerant, in fact, it makes you even more intolerant then them. Some of the comments in this thread are shocking, even bordering on full blown racism.

Mods, you really need to close this thread.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 am

ynwa wrote:
eelir wrote:I think you quoted me mistakenly. I did not say

No you didn't. Highburied said that.
Yes, the elections were recent. But how exactly can you blame every single Serb because of it? Power DOES eventually corrupt. The Serbian government at the time is to be blamed entirely.

Dude!!! Foe someone who studied history you lack a fundamental knowledge about democracy and elections. Majority of people from serbia elected Nikolic as president and put Dacic in PM position. Both were young prodigies of Milosevic and Seselj, known monsters and war mongers of recent Serbian history. History is there so people learn. Obviously they made the same mistake twice, meaning they learned nothing. I am not saying they are all bad, but these second elections makes them responsible even more. It is people who chose them, TWICE!!!! You can't chose and option and don't take responsibility for your actions. Of course, democracy, elections are flawed (but this is completely other topic) as not everyone wants the same choices, but is the best system so far, and based on this, it is the peoples responsibility.

Just hypothetical situation! Say US people elect some KKK wing for government. They start deporting anyone who's not white. Do people share a responsibility for choosing KKK faction, when history taught us what they stand for and what they did?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 am

Wowww! this topic's title tells better ! yeah Rose was lying ,Slovenians,Croatians,Bosnians n finally Albanians was lying alsoo ! that's what serbians do ever .....the funniest think is that they commit the worst crimes n genocide in ballkans ever seen Before the world's eyes ..simply just like that incident n they trying too fool ppl like thy did nothing wrong!what a deluded n ignorant ppl really !

However @VIBE ..I don't hate or blame u man ..No way.-TRUST ME. But your comments @Boss appreciation thread n Yeahhh Well deserved (Closed one)!both topics opened from boss sounds a bit funny n ridiculously......Your opinion about Americans -Albanians ally.....is a kind of sign that u're a bit Suggestible by your country's \media n government propaganda ,i'm afraid !

-Dude you'r ppl did crimes ...killing more than 300.000 Bosnians.....n more than 20.000 Albanians ......that's not a joke dude !

-In despite of that !I Don't Hate\blame U or every single serbian....i just hope you'r not one of em who acting !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 pm

People on here should stop with the generalizing. Every single country have their own idiots.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Good Lord....
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin