serbians are xenophobic mostly
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

PROOF: Danny Rose Was Lying Empty Re: PROOF: Danny Rose Was Lying

Post by Jay29 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:16 am

I like how the video is missing the minutes after the final whistle where there's blatant racism and "unsporting" behaviour from the crowd. Pretty clever, that.

No doubt that's an intentional edit so as to deflect attention from the events after the match finished to the credibility of Rose's statement. Unfortunately, the evidence provided in the video doesn't prove anything either way, as what Rose is hearing on the touchline and what the TV microphones are picking up is most likely different. Chances are, one guy's racist abuse (if there was any) was drowned out by the chants and whistles from the Serbian fans.

What happened during the match we can only speculate, but there's no denying what happened after it and the Serbian FA aren't doing themselves any favours by not acknowledging that fact.

Incidentally, some of the comments on that video are cringeworthy.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 am

wow
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:25 am

Unbelievable, I didn't know such things still happen in this modern days. Speechless, don't want get into the whole stuff, if someone comes here and defend Serbia, The Messiah might get permanent ban, it will be far too aggregating for me to bear.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:30 am

serbs are like that, they recently committed europe's latest genocide in kosovo and bosnia... im not surprised one bit....
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 am

Wow this country is such a joke, jesus christ my blood boils and I'm not even black.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:29 am

Reading the comments on that video :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:10 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Reading the comments on that video :facepalm:

This was my fav

"Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for everybody???????????? Whites are entitled to our own homelands too. Stop White genocide. Anti-racist is just a code word for anti-White."
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:06 am

:facepalm:

Serbia is generally not a racist country.In my own city we have 2 black players in our local team and these guys are everyone's favorite.They get cheers and applause just for walking though the city...Also some of the comments here are just outright stupidity.The amount of racism in England and Italy is so much worse than here it's not even comparable.But this is Serbia,must be blasted by ignorant fools who don't have the slightest clue...There is more racism in one EPL match than a whole season in Serbian League.

We live in peace with Chinese people,gypsies and black people as well.Please don't mix Serbian government,small racist groups and Serbian people.We are a different institution.

I also like the contribution of Terry and Suarez fans in this thread.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:18 am

Serbian people are not peaceful and will never be.

They created all the mess in the Balkans throughout its history.

Their ambitions to take over lands that they never had caused many wars and victims.

@Vibe

Your government was chosen from the majority of people.

Try another excuse.

Just when everyone thought Serbians have learned and are ready to join EU, they go ahead and elect Nikolic and Dacic (google them in reliable sources).

I wish I was born somewhere else instead of being surrounded by serbians, biggest two faced people in the world.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:20 am

Regarding this video.

I only can laugh how they always try to cover up their mess, trying to fool people in 21st century.

They did the same during the wars in the Balkans.

Acting like nothing is happening while thousands of innocent people being killed.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 am

Vibe is a good example why Serbians will never learn.

Playing innocent cards and ignoring the facts.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:23 am

You are very narrow sighted person highburied.

Saying innocent people getting tortured,raped and murdered has lost it's meaning really because of the abuse that sentence gets.

All that happened in Kosovo is non-humane.People with their hands in that disgust me and I hope God punishes them.Not punish Albanians,not punish Serbians,punish people who did that.Those people do not represent me or you.I don't hate one single Albanian because of Kosovo...You can't hate people for the actions of individuals who happen to belong to a certain group.

I never watched this from a perspective of a Serbian.And here you are trying to blame me for genocide.Literally me...I don't care,I'm not a patriot.I don't even like Serbia because politics ruined us and keep doing so.But people living in Serbia aren't guilty and you shouldn't hate them by default.

I have never in my life touched the subject of Kosovo with my Albanian friends.Or the subject of nationality...Because our friendship is above that.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:33 am

So now we are bashing country because what this particular crowd or people did? And now it's reprehensible to judge people on whole? What about the IED in Iran just the other night? Not representing the whole country then? :facepalm:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 am

People should stop acting like Serbia is the only country, or rather all its people are xenophobic.

Oh wait a gosh darn minute. Are we talking about all of them or does a particular group of classless morons constitue the whole Serbia population?

Recently in Ukraine, Walcott's and Chamberlian's family didnt want to travel to Ukraine because of the racial abuse they would face.

Every country has its fair share of morons. Dont signal out a country. Rather, racism should be signalled out.

Attack the heart, not the legs.

On the other hand, this video does no good to cleaning up this mess. As a matter of fact, it worsens it and it shows how ridiculous and (for the lack of a better word) close minded the Serbian FA are.

And highburied, what you said to Vibe was a complete low blow. I have read alot of his comments and he shouldnt be compared to these morons. Great poster and I dont see anything wrong in what he said regarding this topic.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:03 am

jiopsi wrote:So now we are bashing country because what this particular crowd or people did? And now it's reprehensible to judge people on whole? What about the IED in Iran just the other night? Not representing the whole country then? :facepalm:

I dont know where you live but you seem clueless in this topic, at least regarding my previous posts.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 am

@Vibe

I will never forgive Serbia what they have done to my people (I lost family members, who were innocent).

You are saying a 'Certaing group' did the genocide.

That group was your government and a whole army, majority of serbian community in Kosovo mobilized and killed their own neighbors, forced them to leave houses and stolen everything they found.

Thats more than a group buddy.

You are a shameless bunch who still try to force other countries to not recognize us as an independent country.

Your delusion of Kosovo as part of Serbia is still among majority of serbian people who are electing extremists.

These guys running your country have worked directly for Millosevic.

These guys have been elected by the people ffs.

I might have misunderstood your views on this topic VIBE but I DONT CARE because you might be one in millions of Serbians who have peaceful thoughts.

AnJl wrote:

And highburied, what you said to Vibe was a complete low blow. I have read alot of his comments and he shouldnt be compared to these morons. Great poster and I dont see anything wrong in what he said regarding this topic.

I have seen him try to point fingers at Serbian FA ignoring the fact that thousands of people in that stadium were racists.

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:36 am

highburied wrote:Serbian people are not peaceful and will never be.

Their ambitions to take over lands that they never had caused many wars and victims.

What a *bleep* joke.

Without going off topic too much, I'll keep it brief.

Also, before I begin let me just say I am in no way defending the actions of Serbia during the balkan war. Nor am I defending anyone else. But history does always repeat itself albeit with different nations. It always has and at the end of the day, it always will.

At the end of the day Yugoslavia was always going to break up and Serbia saw an opportunity to make it its own. They wanted more land. Simple as that. Just like how Britain, Rome, or any other empire in the past wanted. In recent years, just like how America wanted every country to be democratic and the Soviet Union wanted everyone to be communist during the cold war. You could also add Nazi Germany to the list but I'm certain people are going to read into that wrongly. EVERY country wants more land/resources to make itself a power as the end of the day, EVERY country wants to stamp their authority in history. It has always been like that.

Should we all judge the British people for killing or even raping and taking over other countries back in the 17 hundreds (could be 18 hundreds; it's been a while) when they owned 1/3rd of the country? Or even in recent years, should we all judge every American as a dickhead because of the actions of soldiers in My Lai* or from stupid mistakes from ex presidents/prime ministers and/or soldiers? I could go on and on and on. It has always been like that.

Again, I am in no way defending the actions of why countries do this. I am in no way saying that decimating a race is good and doing it for land is a good thing because of the past. But power corrupts, and it has turned inevitable for leaders of a country to stamp authority in the days of old. But it always has been apart of the past. To purely blame Serbian people/citizens as a nation because of it's past is a joke. There are holes in the history of every country.

*America didn't want to take over Vietnam, purely using this as an example on not to judge a whole race because of stupid behaviour of others.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:33 pm

jiopsi wrote:So now we are bashing country because what this particular crowd or people did? And now it's reprehensible to judge people on whole? What about the IED in Iran just the other night? Not representing the whole country then? :facepalm:

Dude Iran is a dictatorship, Serbia is democratic country, meaning in the best case for normal people is that they share a tiny bit of responsibility of everything that has happened. They basically re-elected one of the most hated and nationalist governments after Nazi Germany and "forgot" what the same people did not more than 13 years ago. It is the same as if Germany re-elected all the members of Nazi party after 13 years WW2 ended.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:36 pm

ynwa wrote:
highburied wrote:Serbian people are not peaceful and will never be.

What a *bleep* joke.

Without going off topic too much, I'll keep it brief.

Also, before I begin let me just say I am in no way defending the actions of Serbia during the balkan war. Nor am I defending anyone else. But history does always repeat itself albeit with different nations. It always has and at the end of the day, it always will.

At the end of the day Yugoslavia was always going to break up and Serbia saw an opportunity to make it its own. They wanted more land. Simple as that. Just like how Britain, Rome, or any other empire in the past wanted. In recent years, just like how America wanted every country to be democratic and the Soviet Union wanted everyone to be communist during the cold war. You could also add Nazi Germany to the list but I'm certain people are going to read into that wrongly. EVERY country wants more land/resources to make itself a power as the end of the day, EVERY country wants to stamp their authority in history. It has always been like that.

Should we all judge the British people for killing or even raping and taking over other countries back in the 17 hundreds (could be 18 hundreds; it's been a while) when they owned 1/3rd of the country? Or even in recent years, should we all judge every American as a dickhead because of the actions of soldiers in My Lai* or from stupid mistakes from ex presidents/prime ministers and/or soldiers? I could go on and on and on. It has always been like that.

Again, I am in no way defending the actions of why countries do this. I am in no way saying that decimating a race is good and doing it for land is a good thing because of the past. But power corrupts, and it has turned inevitable for leaders of a country to stamp authority in the days of old. But it always has been apart of the past. To purely blame Serbian people/citizens as a nation because of it's past is a joke. There are holes in the history of every country.

*America didn't want to take over Vietnam, purely using this as an example on not to judge a whole race because of stupid behaviour of others.

something that happened 13 years ago is not the same as something that happened 200 years ago. My wife still freaks out when she hears firecrackers. I was lucky that the worst thing i have gone through was sleep in carton boxes in the middle of two broderlines. Some people were not so lucky.

Edit: BTW i do not balem the people/nation, but they sure do share a responsibility, especially after they re-elected the same scum to lead their country.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Tbh all Eastern European countries seem dodgy to me, as a non 100% white man I wouldn't really go to any of them on holiday.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:01 pm

I can say you'd be pretty safe in Albanian and most Serbian towns (bar north part) in Kosova. Most people would think you are international (UN or EU) worker, and would not even notice you around. As for Serbia, no problem in any of the big cities. Avoid dark obscure alies, not because your not white, but because you are foreigner and might get mugged and that could end up badly. Other countries have similar attitude. Normally, you will always have jerks anywhere.

I do not know about the easter european countries tbh.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:04 pm

eelir wrote:something that happened 13 years ago is not the same as something that happened 200 years ago. My wife still freaks out when she hears firecrackers. I was lucky that the worst thing i have gone through was sleep in carton boxes in the middle of two broderlines. Some people were not so lucky.

Edit: BTW i do not balem the people/nation, but they sure do share a responsibility, especially after they re-elected the same scum to lead their country.

Again, I am not defending what Serbia did during the balkan war. I just don't understand how EVERY Serb should be judged because of a corrupt government that was leading it during that time.

I am aware that the balkan war was very recent, and that is why I brought up America soldiers and My Lai. I could of also brang up America bombing Afghanistan or even Iraq - but it doesn't really matter. Majority of the countries have done something in their past that they're not proud of.

Regardless, my contention was that not everybody should be judged or treated the same because of their countries past and/or stupid behaviour.

I'm sorry if I harmed you in anyway, but the
Serbian people are not peaceful and will never be.
just angered me. I feel deeply sorry for what has happened to you and your wife. But I just feel it's unjust to stereotype somebody because of their race/nationality.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:15 pm

UEFA should ban Serbia from international tournament for 2 years, and it'll go a massive way of fixing the problem.

It's not the first time this is happening in Serbia, and won't be the last. Crowd trouble and racism unfortunately a common occurance.

In fact, I already fear for Serbia vs Croatia game in March....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next