Die Borussen
Vibe
The Franchise
Onyx
Bellabong
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Barcelona invests €20M/year in La Masia. Bayern only €3M - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona invests €20M/year in La Masia. Bayern only €3M

Post by Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:23 am

Vibe wrote:20 million over 25 years is 500 million...

Real spent around 1 billion 200+ million since 2000 alone...

lol what? We have spent £647.5m since 2000 on transfers, factoring in sales as well.

Barcelona, using the same factors, has spent considerably less, only £401.2m since 2000.

Back to top Go down

Barcelona invests €20M/year in La Masia. Bayern only €3M - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona invests €20M/year in La Masia. Bayern only €3M

Post by Jonathan28 Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 am

I have known about how much we spend on our youth for awhile but it still gets me everytime. 20m a year...damn. I'm seriously surprised Arsenal spends so little. I keep reading articles and watching interviews of managers/writers/analysts/coachs etc saying teams are trying to learn the way Barca and La Masia works, but if their going to be so cheap about it then why are they even bothering?

You either go in wholeheartedly or finder a cheaper alternative more suited to what you are willing to actually spend. We had to go through many trophy droughts, even finishing outside the champions league places to get where we are. I didn't realise it then, but it was worth it.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Why do people think this is an attack on Barca... the closest thing is me making fun of the writers conclusion, considering that Barca has the 4th worst transfer balance in European football.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2