FalcaoPunch
Amar
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

FUT 13 - Page 11 Empty Re: FUT 13

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Let me know when you realize that my post was not laughing at you... hence the bold text which I used so posters would not get confused.

I was laughing at the fact Messi has been given the loyalty trait and he still asked for a transfer in manager mode. When you stop being so negative, we might be able to have a normal conversation.

Also, please let me know when you begin to understand the difference between skill moves and close control - once you establish that, we might be able communicate more clearly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Epoto wrote: hmm i just take a guess and say you are one of those people who never let go of contain and make me to get bored of the game after 2 or 3 game despite winning

THC 10 wrote:Thanks for ignoring the question I asked and proceeded to make a ridiculous assumption about me when I have mentioned my Fifa playing style...

I always play 3 at the back (Custom 3-4-2-1 or the 3-4-3 Diamond - when I have wingers on my team) and I would dribble you to death until you begged for mercy. If you own a Xbox, I would be more than willing to take you on in a game at some point this week.

Epoto wrote: :coffee: the assumption wasn't ridicules , if you kind of player that likes to go on a skills run needless to say that you demand skillers .

The assumption was made before I said anything about using skill moves...my lord, I honestly pity you

Not to mention that I opt to use skill moves when I feel they are necessary, I also have the ability to play the beautiful game.

P.S. I don't need 5 star skill dribblers to beat you with skill - anyone with 3 plus stars is good in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:03 pm

THC 10 wrote:rofl

what messi?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:14 pm

That video of lampard does not justify him being able to do 5 star skill moves.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Sorry Epoto, THC really didn't troll you and your the one doing the trolling now, so just move on and stop taking everything so personal, anyways, I got this team playing now and I love it!!!

FUT 13 - Page 11 W9wpz6

Still need to get formation changer for Kompany but don't really matter haha, he is a beast at 7 CHEM Razz
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:09 pm

I'm not sure if was a misunderstanding due to Epoto not speaking fluent English (something I found out shortly after posting in this thread), but I would like to reach out and say my apologizes (it was never my intention to come across as a troll and/or insensitive person).

@Milan31 :bow: your team...I would love to have a run with that squad Proud - I have yet to purchase the new El Shaarawy card Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm

THC 10 wrote:I'm not sure if was a misunderstanding due to Epoto not speaking fluent English (something I found out shortly after posting in this thread), but I would like to reach out and say my apologizes (it was never my intention to come across as a troll and/or insensitive person).

@Milan31 :bow: your team...I would love to have a run with that squad Proud - I have yet to purchase the new El Shaarawy card Sad
Save up for him, he is UNREAL, one of the best players I used so far, and no, this isn't biased Razz he actually is a beast.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:50 pm

If anyone has a good RF and RCM combo I can use I would love to hear some suggestions. Arfa is a beast but Cabaye has his games, sometimes he is all over the place and other games I don't even realize he is on the pitch. It would have to be a SAME COUNTY AND TEAM pair. I couldn't think of any that would give me that 9 CHEM and would be better than Arfa and Cabaye.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:00 am

Just spent 105k on Neymar (I do not normally spend that much coin on one player) the other day and I only have around 5,000 coins left. Perhaps I can sell off one of my teams and use that coin to strengthen my Italian team (although, I might have actually sold that team off already Sad )

Eh, I might just look to build a new Serie A/Italian squad. Thanks for the advice!

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:07 am

This is my current team:

FUT 13 - Page 11 Fut10
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 am

I switch Fellaini and Michu in the middle of the game. I am trying to get If Koscielny instead of M'biwa. Also, I recommend Ballesteros, 97 strength! Shocked

Milan31, try out hernandez, he is amazing.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 am

I definitely just thought you two were one poster Embarassed

Sweet team you got going there, MilanDevil Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I switch Fellaini and Michu in the middle of the game. I am trying to get If Koscielny instead of M'biwa. Also, I recommend Ballesteros, 97 strength! Shocked

I will definitely try him out, but how is Michu as a RCM ?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 am

THC 10 wrote:Just spent 105k on Neymar (I do not normally spend that much coin on one player) the other day and I only have around 5,000 coins left. Perhaps I can sell off one of my teams and use that coin to strengthen my Italian team (although, I might have actually sold that team off already Sad )

Eh, I might just look to build a new Serie A/Italian squad. Thanks for the advice!
How is Neymar? I was debating on getting him more than a couple times but I didn't really like him in FUT12.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 am

I honestly purchased him because Santos has a poor team and I will still use them because of Neymar. He is much better in this Fifa (last season he had such low stamina which made no sense), this year he is much improved. I also love to dribble and he is a beast at that in this game.

P.S. Another player who has 5 star skill moves and does not deserve it: Ganso. Does Fifa think that all Brazilians deserve that ability :facepalm:

Edit: As good as Neymar is, I am not sure he is worth 105,000 coins...

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:36 am

Milan31 wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:I switch Fellaini and Michu in the middle of the game. I am trying to get If Koscielny instead of M'biwa. Also, I recommend Ballesteros, 97 strength! Shocked

Michu has amazing longshots (one of the best power shots I have used so far), and his passing is brilliant, he also does his defensive part well. The best thing about the team are the corners What a Face , Benat passes, Fellaini or Michu score.

The only problem I would say with the team right now is the lack of a midfielder with good dribbling, the problem is I dont know who to get Mad
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 am

THC 10 wrote:I honestly purchased him because Santos has a poor team and I will still use them because of Neymar. He is much better in this Fifa (last season he had such low stamina which made no sense), this year he is much improved. I also love to dribble and he is a beast at that in this game.

P.S. Another player who has 5 star skill moves and does not deserve it: Ganso. Does Fifa think that all Brazilians deserve that ability :facepalm:

Edit: As good as Neymar is, I am not sure he is worth 105,000 coins...

I found that most NIFs are not worth their price tag. For example, I had thiago silva and despite him being brilliant in defence, no way was he worth 200K.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:27 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

Michu has amazing longshots (one of the best power shots I have used so far), and his passing is brilliant, he also does his defensive part well. The best thing about the team are the corners What a Face , Benat passes, Fellaini or Michu score.

The only problem I would say with the team right now is the lack of a midfielder with good dribbling, the problem is I dont know who to get Mad
Awesome, thanks for the review. I will definitely check him out soon. I am heavily investing now to get my coins back up so after that I'll grab both of them.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 am

Jesus, y'all are still confusing me with the usernames - not sure why I am not opting to focus on your avatars :facepalm:

From this point on, I am just going to consider you both to be the same person :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 am

@THC that will just confuse you more tongue

I really want to get IF Balo, I am currently sitting at 100k, I have no idea how to get more money at this point, the market seems dead to me.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:@THC that will just confuse you more tongue

I really want to get IF Balo, I am currently sitting at 100k, I have no idea how to get more money at this point, the market seems dead to me.
Yeah the market is really crap now. In FUT12 I could make 100K a day, for some reason in 13 it takes me much much longer to make that kind of coin Neutral That is why I haven't had the chance to try as many players. I find invest in players 20-30K and around this time is the best time to get deals.

@THC Just look at the sigs and avatar Razz you can't confuse Muntari with the Milan crest haha
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:04 am

I will try to focus on the avatars, I have my signatures turned off.

Have y'all tried using the coin bonuses that you can find in the EA-store-thingy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:04 pm

so I bowed out of ultimate team for the year by spending all my money 1.2ish million, on packs, which is actually the second time i've spent that much on a pack splurge this year

i got 4 players worth over 10K in something like 150ish packs :facepalm:

the packs are a joke this year even by ut standards, oh well.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Do any people have a system for opening packs? I used to have a more solid one back in the first (or second) year of Ultimate team (got Ronaldo in a pack and that was all I need to have unlimited coins Very Happy ) I refuse to open packs "ranDOMly", I need a system to feel as if I am putting in that extra effort.

Another question: Do y'all have more success when opening packs with coins, or packs with actual money you have spent? I only spent an extra 20 bucks this season ( :facepalm: ), even though that is better than past years, I am still disappointed in myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I don't buy packs tbf, nothing good comes from them.

Thc you said you use a customized 3-4-3 diamond right? How is your success with it? Because unlike 3-5-2 the 3-4-3 diamond does not have 2 dms running back to make it a 5 man defense. So you would need to rely on your lm and rm to track back quite a lot, no?

If you dont mind, can you post your formation? You can use this website, if you would like too.
http://lineupbuilder.com/

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Nope, I use a customized 3-4-2-1 and I will opt to use the 3-4-3 diamond when I have players that tend to excel on the wings. The whole point of me using a 3 man defense is to not have 5 defenders at the back, I have enough confidence in my 1v1 marking if it ever comes to that. I rather outscore you than shut you out, but please do not confuse that with me conceding a lot of goals as I don't Very Happy

This is how I line my teams up with my custom formation...

ST

LF-----------RF

CAM

LM--------------------------RM

CDM

LCB--------CB-------RCB

GK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down