billy_gr
eelir
neuro11
The Franchise
BarcaKizz
38 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

EL CLASICO: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: EL CLASICO: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by The Sanchez Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:37 am

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
The mind games continue
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

EL CLASICO: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid - Page 4 Empty Re: EL CLASICO: FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Post by _LMG_10_ Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:39 am

Realistically, it should be a high scoring game. Barca's defense is weak with Mascherano and Song at CB. And Barca's attack can shred the Madrid defence when clicking. And they have been clicking lately. The game will come down to who can finish their chances.
Also, I think Tito uses his subs very well to influence the outcome of the game. He's learned well from Guardiola's mistakes in substitutions. I think Barca have the advantage there.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Maybe Sanchez shouldn't start?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:37 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:Realistically, it should be a high scoring game. Barca's defense is weak with Mascherano and Song at CB. And Barca's attack can shred the Madrid defence when clicking. And they have been clicking lately. The game will come down to who can finish their chances.
Also, I think Tito uses his subs very well to influence the outcome of the game. He's learned well from Guardiola's mistakes in substitutions. I think Barca have the advantage there.
fully agree......Tito's subs so far were spot on.....thats one advantage
messi not scoring for long, so he must be hungry-----another advantage
ramos, this time wearing kaka's jersey Laughing -------another plus

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Maybe Sanchez shouldn't start?

Sanchez is essential in this game for our counter-attacks.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:29 pm

For the record I think our winning streak will end here. Guti said that for us this is another league game, but for Madrid this is a final. I agree with that. I think they will want the win more, and perhaps we will not be at 100% because we know that in the worst case scenario, we have 5 points to fall back on.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin245 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:For the record I think our winning streak will end here. Guti said that for us this is another league game, but for Madrid this is a final. I agree with that. I think they will want the win more, and perhaps we will not be at 100% because we know that in the worst case scenario, we have 5 points to fall back on.
Guti, a madrid player, talking on behalf on Barcelona. . . What?
A barcelona vs madrid in the CAMP NOU is never just a league game . . It's always been much more

Kevin245
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:32 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:For the record I think our winning streak will end here. Guti said that for us this is another league game, but for Madrid this is a final. I agree with that. I think they will want the win more, and perhaps we will not be at 100% because we know that in the worst case scenario, we have 5 points to fall back on.

so atlast Guti convinced you that we will lose.....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:45 am

I believe we have a less chance of winning and it all depends on whether or not Xavi Iniesta and Messi decide to show up big time.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:37 am

Madrids midfield will be interesting. I really can't see Madrid playing a holding mid, central mid and attacking mid. Be glory for us lol. According to some site, Khedria probably won't be match fit so maybe Essien?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am

So I heard certain Barça employees would be on strike today (at the ticket boxes and others as well) and possibly also during the game against Celtic. Is it actually going to happen? I checked the official site but I don't seem to find anything about it.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

The Sanchez wrote:I can see a really big upset. Don't underestimate Tito Vilanova. Im sure he has a way to defeat Madrid as much Mou does against us. The pressure is on him and he will produce the odds. He will work on the defense for sure.

Hmm... can't really agree. but an upset is probable... :coffee:
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 am

alexjanosik wrote:Puyol must play even if coming back from injury.With him there I am confident we will win.Our defense improves considerably.
So Puyol must start along with Masch.So should the Don.
Its frustrating that over the past 10 or so Clasico's we have never played them with our best 11.Always 3,4 major players are missing.With our best 11 I am confident we can smoke them.
With Puyol and Iniesta,we will have close to our best 11.Only Pique will be missing.

Jinxed it. :facepalm:
It seems the higher powers know that best 11 vs best 11,Madrid stand zero chance and so before every Clasico,we get 3,4 of our crucial players injured.
With Puyol out and Pique not making it,I would like the 3-4-3 to be played.
More defensive stability with the formation I posted.
Valdes
Masch Busquets Adriano
Alves Xavi Fabregas Iniesta
Pedro Messi Alexis
Alexis because he works hard and we will need defensive help down that flank.
I belive with this formation we will be defensively much better than with a
4-3-3 involving Song-Masch as a CB pairing.The possession will actually be
better.Plus with Busquets playing sweeper we will be better playing out of the back.
If Pique is even 80% fit,then he should play imo.Its a big game and we need hm.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:52 am

I also think both iniesta and cesc will play and this way we will have more possession and threat. However i have very little doubt that busquet will not be removed from midfield. He cuts most of the attacking threats(built up in the ground) so with fragile defense , moving busquets out of position is like double loss. then how can cesc fit, i am thinking playing him in the left up front with pedro on the other side......

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 am

Double pivote looks a more liker option than 3-4-3 Alex imo though Tito will definately use 4-3-3. I agree about Pique. Even if 80% fit he should definately play. His aerial presense and positioning is SO MUCH better than Song's. I for one really think that Barca will do well against Madrid. Tito will probably have tried to fix the problems to the best of his ability and I can see this as a great result for us. If Song plays, I have confidence in him.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:05 am

Reports out of Spain suggest that Cesc and Iniesta will both start. One will play in the forward line, alongside Pedro and Messi.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Reports out of Spain suggest that Cesc and Iniesta will both start. One will play in the forward line, alongside Pedro and Messi.

Possession game. :coffee: Fabregas will make attackig runs whilst Iniesta will come to the middle and control the game with Xavi leaving either Adriano or Alves to cover that space though they will need to be on their guard for the counter...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 am

I wonder how this will pan out.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:52 am

Shit, this probably means Iniesta in wings. I think most of the times when they played together Iniesta was placed in the wings. If we play 4-3-3 i prefere Don to play in center. Also i would switch Cesc for Vila.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:33 pm

dont think iniesta will play on the wing. as i said earlier may be Cesc,Messi,Pedro would start while keeping our best mid trio in position. This way we can enjoy a lot of possession.
Villa for Cesc??? are you sure he can run for 60-70 mins??

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Cesc was a forward against Benfica. Keep that in mind.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Piqué definitively out for tonight. BIG bummer, hopefully Song steps his game up.

Valdes, Pinto, Alves, Montoya, Song, Bartra, Mascherano, Alba, Adriano, Busquets, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Cesc, Alexis, Pedro, Messi, Villa y Tello.
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Madvillain wrote:Piqué definitively out for tonight. BIG bummer, hopefully Song steps his game up.

Valdes, Pinto, Alves, Montoya, Song, Bartra, Mascherano, Alba, Adriano, Busquets, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Iniesta, Cesc, Alexis, Pedro, Messi, Villa y Tello.

I think its fair to say, it'll be damage limitation in this match. I will gladly take a draw, hack even a 0-1 or 1-2 loss, just no manita please. Sad If we get beat 0-5 at home, I swear I will be on antidepressants for the next 2 weeks.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Barcelona trained this morning with a three-man defence according to Cat Radio.

Interesting. How could we make this work?

3-5-2?

Valdes
Alves - Mascherano - Adriano
Busquets
Pedro - Xavi - Iniesta - Alba
Messi - Cesc

or

3-4-3

Valdes
Mascherano - Song - Adriano
Busquets
Alves - Iniesta
Xavi
Pedro - Messi - Cesc
??

No idea... This is going to be very interesting at least!
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:14 pm

so pique out and iniesta or fabregas on the wings?
I have a bad feeling for tonite
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:51 pm

gondov wrote:
Madvillain wrote:Piqué definitively out for tonight. BIG bummer, hopefully Song steps his game up.

I think its fair to say, it'll be damage limitation in this match. I will gladly take a draw, hack even a 0-1 or 1-2 loss, just no manita please. Sad If we get beat 0-5 at home, I swear I will be on antidepressants for the next 2 weeks.

Gladly take a draw.Damage limitation.Come on man.We are still favorites for this match.We just have to be intense throughout the match,instead of sleepwalking for the first 20 min,as we have been doing for the past few meetings.
That and no slipups from Valdes.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next