Luca
Cruijf
Die Borussen
Casciavit
16 posters

Go down

How highly do you rate Antonio Conte Empty How highly do you rate Antonio Conte

Post by Casciavit Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm

From a grade of A to F how highly do you rate Antonio Conte in these following aspects.

Tactics/Formations
Man Management
Charisma/Leadership
Team Building
Temper
Match Management
Transfer Record
Player Development

And after you grade him determine weather he fits in the categories
Best Coach in the World
Top 3 Coach in the world
Top 5 coach in the world
Top 10 coach in the world
Average Coach
Overrated Coach (not as good as people make him to be)
Horrible Coach
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Antonio Conte Empty Re: How highly do you rate Antonio Conte

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 am

i will only grade charisma/leadership with an A

//top 10 coach

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Antonio Conte Empty Re: How highly do you rate Antonio Conte

Post by Cruijf Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 am

Tactics/Formations: A
Man Management: A
Charisma/Leadership: A
Team Building: A
Temper: B
Match Management: A
Transfer Record: B
Player Development: A

Top 5 coach.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 am

Tactics/Formations- A (Shown flexibility, originally came in planning to play a 4-2-4 type formation, changed because of Pirlo and Vidal)
Man Management- B (For the players he favours he gets an A+, but looking at Elia, Krasic, Quagliarella etc.)
Charisma/Leadership- A (his best trait)
Team Building A
Temper B (has made some comments he could have done without)
Match Management A
Transfer Record B (didn't really know anything about the two greatest signings during his time of Pirlo and Vidal, Giaccherini was his, Giovinco, Lichtsteiner and Vucinic are all players I would credit him with though)
Player Development B (we'll see with Pogba, he's done well with Marrone, got the most out of Vucinic too)

I would say top 10 is fair, still a lot to prove might actually be top 15-20 range

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 pm

I have grouped several categories together, because I think my responses carry over the lines between them.

Tactis/Formations/Match Management: B+
His teams never appeared to be ill-prepared. In addition, his tactical acumen, forward thinking, and more than a little cojones allowed him to devise and implement his version of the 3-5-2, with Pirlo as the deep-lying architect and Marchisio and Vidal as the more advanced midfielders. Need I remind everyone that prior to last season Vidal was viewed as primarily a defender, and still plays as a CB from time to time at international level. Conte should be credited for recognizing his talent across the pitch.

Man Management/Player Development: C-
Let me define this as being the management of egos, desires, and tantrums of the modern footballer/prima donna. Here, I do think he lacks a bit. However, this is only because I feel that he doesn’t care what the players think at times. It often comes across as, “This is my team, and I will run it as I see fit. If you don’t like it the door is over there.” It’s not necessarily a bad thing, but it will put off some groups of super-star players.

Charisma/Leadership: A-
This has been marred by the match-fixing debacle to an extent. However, one only has to look to the Juventus tifosi and their support of him through thick and thin to see his charismatic effect.

Team Building/Transfer Record: Incomplete (mid-term grade: C+)
This is hard to judge, as he’s only in his second season. However, I don’t see him as the master transfer architect. Instead, I think he has an innate ability to get the most out of the players at the club. Pepe, Vucinic, and Bonucci are all good examples. The reason I don’t score him higher at mid-term is due to the obvious inability to bring in the one stand-out target they had for the summer: a line-leading striker. (Though, I think it should be up for debate if they really need one with Giovinco and Vucinic linking up very well recently.)

Temper: either B+ or D- depending on how you rate this quality
He has one… That much is obvious. It comes out when his team is trailing, not performing well, or simply takes a single step out of line. Whether you view this as a good or bad thing is a personal preference. I personally love it that he gets angry and doesn’t attempt to hide it. Being terrified to disappoint a manager is not a bad motivation at times. That said, his temper defends his players as often as turns on them. In this way, I’m entitled to chose the B+ over the D- view.

In all, I would classify him as a top 10 manager right now. Again, I think it is premature to sing his praises too much. His work with Juve is simply undeniable. To raise a club from 7th to champions in a single season in one of the most prominent leagues in the world is an amazing achievement. However, the mark of a truly special manager is their ability to repeat the achievements over time, be it sustained success with one club or repeated success at multiple clubs. Should he manage to continue this success, he could very well improve upon this ranking.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Tactics B
Match fixing A
Motivaional ability A
Leadership A
Influencing officials B
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Tactics B+
Match fixing B+
Motivational Ability A
Leadership A
Influencing Officials B-
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Tactics B
Match fixing B
Motivaional ability B
Leadership B
Influencing officials B

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Tactics B
Match fixing A
Motivaional ability A
Leadership A
Influencing officials B

I'm still not sure about the last one, someone might help me out here.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Tactics C
Match fixing B+
Motivational ability C
Leadership A
Influencing officials A-
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Pretty high match fixing grades for someone who got caught Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Too early to tell, he still has had only one legit (becouse his previous ones had match fixing in them) season and it wasn't even in Europe.

I'll judge him once he has had a full season in Europe. Might be another Klopp who only excells in the league and completly chokes in CL.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm

:facepalm:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Hair transplant C
Tactics B
Match fixing A
Motivational ability B
Leadership C
Influencing officials B
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Se7en wrote:Too early to tell, he still has had only one legit (becouse his previous ones had match fixing in them) season and it wasn't even in Europe.

I'll judge him once he has had a full season in Europe. Might be another Klopp who only excells in the league and completly chokes in CL.
Completely agree. Sad thing is that we probably can't see what he is capable of this year..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Tactics/Formations B+ : pretty versatile and does a lot with a group of not completely outstanding players
Man Management B :Zieler, Elia... this season will be his first real test with CL football.
Charisma/Leadership: A: is leading from the stands, and still has great influence
Team Building B+: Not bad considering the pretty average buys he had last year and how they turned out to be.
Temper C: THIS IS SPARTA
Match Management: Unproven until this season ends.
Transfer Record B: good enough, although is still missing that striker.
Player Development C: most of the current team was bought
Angry face: A+
Match fixing: F (got caught)
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down