What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

+41
nichabr
M99
Uncanny
Kamikaze692
white_star
stront96
VivaStPauli
Kick
Valkyrja
EarlyPrototype
Firenze
Kaladin
7amood11
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Soul
Le Samourai
bazinga
vizkosity
spanky
Madvillain
Lupi
urbaNRoots
juvefan4life
ramzzm
Amar
Art Morte
Rebaño Sagrado
Highburied
RED
CBarca
Blue Barrett
Thimmy
LeSwagg James
Dutti
RealGunner
FalcaoPunch
TalkingReckless
Lex
pUsHa
Onyx
45 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:14 pm

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's the best phone already out/upcoming that's as good as/better than iPhone 5?

Post by Lex Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

You could hammer nails all day with a Nokia and still call aunt Betty to set the VCR to record Neighbours no sweat
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutti Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:03 am

Nokia to dominate... "hammer market"? :bow:
Dutti
Dutti
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:02 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Thing is I don't want to feel/notice my phone in my pocket.

Lol.. I don't understand this, if you can't feel if your phone is in your pocket.. Then how will you know if its there or not? (i.e. its harder to lose a phone with some weight to it)

tongue
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Dutti wrote:Nokia to dominate... "hammer market"? :bow:
Could batter a pickpocket into a coma with it and still use it to anonymously call him an ambulance after :bow:

Swagg wrote:(i.e. its harder to lose a phone with some weight to it)

tongue
No lie, but the amount of times my phone's dropped out of my pocket is crazy. I always hear it hit the floor and realize i dropped something. If a phone weighs close to nothing, not only will you not feel it fall out of your pocket, you won't hear it hit the floor either
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:46 pm

Lex wrote:
Dutti wrote:Nokia to dominate... "hammer market"? :bow:
Could batter a pickpocket into a coma with it and still use it to anonymously call him an ambulance after :bow:

Swagg wrote:(i.e. its harder to lose a phone with some weight to it)

tongue
No lie, but the amount of times my phone's dropped out of my pocket is crazy. I always hear it hit the floor and realize i dropped something. If a phone weighs close to nothing, not only will you not feel it fall out of your pocket, you won't hear it hit the floor either

I bet Justin Bieber's bodyguards have the same problem.. with Justin Bieber.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Swagg wrote:

Lol.. I don't understand this, if you can't feel if your phone is in your pocket.. Then how will you know if its there or not? (i.e. its harder to lose a phone with some weight to it)

tongue

I don't want to know it's in my pocket. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Swagg wrote:

tongue

Put it in your shoe :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Swagg wrote:

tongue

My shoes need to feel agile. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Swagg wrote:

tongue

Wear a top hat, and put it inside :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 pm

A top hat wouldn't allow my head to be agile. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:31 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:A top hat wouldn't allow my head to be agile. tongue

Replace your belt buckle with it :coffee:
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Lex wrote:
Swagg wrote:(i.e. its harder to lose a phone with some weight to it) tongue

Preach brother eco smile
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:A top hat wouldn't allow my head to be agile. tongue

Replace your belt buckle with it :coffee:

With what? tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:22 pm

With the phone?

It's not like it weighs more than a normal belt buckle does Rolling Eyes + hipsters will worship you!
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:24 pm

The phone doesn't bend. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Neither do most belt buckles Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Yeh they do. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Any views on Xperia Ray?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:24 pm

insert X-ray joke
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 am

Yohan Modric wrote:
Thimmy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:
Swagg wrote:

tongue

scratch
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Are smartphone music players better than Sony Ericsson's walkman player?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 am

Why would you want to not feel a phone in your pocket?

I mean I understand you don't want to feel something that weighs a couple stones in your pocket but I mean, the phone can be a couple pounds or 100g and you'll still feel it in your pocket. It's in your pocket lol- I feel jumpdrives in my pocket and they're very light, not to mention much much smaller than a phone.

I feel like your overdoing the whole weight thing
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:37 am

Yeh, I probably am overdoing it, however I just don't like the feeling of having something heavy in my pocket. tongue

That and I don't really want a big brick as a phone.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Apparently iPhone 5 with 1 gb of Ram and A6 outperformed the S3 on GeekBench.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 am

I have got the Galaxy note 2. by far>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the Iphone 5. No contest. Like holding a mini laptop in your pocket...powerful beast of a phone/tablet!
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next