halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Swedish NT thread Empty Re: Swedish NT thread

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 19:22

first qualifier is today against Kzakhstan, here is hoping for an Ibra hattrick Laughing and of course a Germany loss
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 12:55

FT Sweden 2-0 Kzakhstan

Highlights:

first goal :bow: although i thought it was full of failures lol...... first Ibra fail cross but it somehow lands with Lustig and then Lustig fail shots which lands with Rasmus Elm and he volleys it into the goal.... goat goal

btw Ibra's first touch and assist for the last goal :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 13:35

Nice win against Faroe, they were stubborn for most of the game even taking the lead. But Sweden pulled it together to beat the tiny winy country by a mere 2 goals to one

Ibra's assist :bow: and then scored a jammy goal dat grit and steel
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 13:39

Next game against germany, Olsson will be raped and i have already prepared myself for that. Hopefully our attack don't disappointing

No Elmander/Toivonen so we have had to make do with Ranegie who once played for the same club as me altho he played for the seniors and me for the youth, he isn't very experienced but he scored against Milan last time Udinese played them Laughing

Prediction: Germany 3-1 Sweden

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 13:41

LOOOOOOL

Faroe skipper Frodi Benjaminsen told a newspaper that Ibra was having argument on the way to the locker and that he was talking about where he plays and how much he makes rofl

Ronaldo who?? Ibra does it like a pro
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 4:22

Sweden :bow:

Best Scandinavian team atm

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 16:02

but we will still somehow lose to Denmark lol, dat amazing record we had only for it to get destroyed GTFO Lagerbeck

If they turn in a good performance against Germany and win/draw, its upwards and onwards to this team, we will have done great against most if not all top teams then(bar friendlies)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 19:57

line-up for tonights game:

Isaksson
Lustig-Granqvist-Olsson-Safari
Wernbloom-Elm
Larsson-Ibra-Holmen
Elmander

Don't know if Hamren is going slightly senile but he has BOTH Svensson and Kallstrom on the bench and even Chippen, our threee most experienced players :brickwall: , instead he has opted for Elm and Holmen, Holmen has a grand total of 10 min in competitive games while Wernbloom is quite new himself. At least we had the blessing of Marcus Olsson having that stomach bug or else i would have rather slept through this game than watch it. hopefully we can get at least a draw something very unrealistic but really do hope that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue 16 Oct 2012 - 23:01

As i suspected the line up backfired and we couldnt get tthe ball off the germans. i think the possession stats was probably 80-20 in their favoure, we couln't create a single chance

In teh second half Hamren did what any Swedish fan would have started with, he subbed in Kim Kallstrom and Alexander Kacaniklic at the start of the second

Straight from the get-go we started keeping the ball a bit more but werent that threatening, we got a couple of corners that Neuer saved or we completely missed aka Ibra's chance. The next thing you know Muller and Klose combine again to find an opening and Muller crosses the ball to Ozil who has time to chest the ball down and half volley it into the goal, school boy defending there.

We got a random goal after that, after good work from kallstrom he finds Ibra who headed the ball into the goal, hurrying back to our half so that the kick off can start.

The next, again Kallstrom started the move identical to the first one and Badstuber missed the ball and it landed with a free Lustig who squeezed the ball past Neuer who should perhaps have done better. After that we started keeping alot of the ball and Germany playing random balls that were quickly won by swedish players. Goat Alexander Kacaniklic found himself space on the left hand side and could calmly cross the ball for Elmander to tap in. Then it became a race against time for Sweden, while they wanted to equilise Germany tried to waste time and they were rightfully punished for it by yellow cards and throw ins being given to sweden from germany. then in 2nd min of Injruy time somethign extraordinary happened, a cross is booted in and Ibra jumps up and seemingly elbows Merte in the face(not deliberately) and Merte tries to clear the ball but it lands with Elm and he shots the bench of their seats who all run and hug eachother.

Hamren celebration :bow: :bow: wait till i find a video

All in all, our second half subs saved us or else we would have been raped ala Ireland

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 17:44; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by yoonie Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 4:29

^^^^^^^^

Nice one Sweden! coming back from 4-nil was all heart... greatly commendable!
yoonie
yoonie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 9:47

You know you are the reason that I have a migraine today? After that comeback I was head-desking so hard that I almost passed out.

Congrats for never giving up. I hope you'll manage to qualify for the WC2014, too!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 17:46

thx peeps

That was truly inspiring performance at the end, great by the guys for not giving up after the 4-0 goal

Also Neuer had a shocker, wtf happened to him before the game??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 18:02

Tobias Sana's horrible i mean extremely horrible miss against Germany with an open net gaping at him. Look at everybodys reaction behind him rofl

Elm obviously rescued him, look at Reinfeldt celebrating infront of Merkel eco smile

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 19:56

halamadrid2 wrote:Also Neuer had a shocker, wtf happened to him before the game??
The same that happened to the rest of the defense. I assume in their minds they were already in the shower from minute 60 onwards :facepalm:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 20:05

rwo power wrote:You know you are the reason that I have a migraine today? After that comeback I was head-desking so hard that I almost passed out.

Congrats for never giving up. I hope you'll manage to qualify for the WC2014, too!

Sad

don't do this to yourself.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 20:07

Even before Ibra's first goal, Neuer was always second best on corners and passed it to a Swedish midfielder on at least 6 occasions(not that anything came out of it in the first half) with nobody pressuring him. his goalkicks were horrid and he tried to be clever on few occasions when there was no need to

I'd nominate him and Badstuber as the flop of the game, although Badstuber is the main culprit that allowed the floodgate to open, he had a great game till then, pushing Ibra further down. Lahm left a lot of space on his side, but he was lucky Hamren started Holmen Laughing the guy is worse than Ed Balls ffs, he was pinned back alot when the Fulham goat was subbed in.

I am japping too much here. But my point is, Neuer had a shocker from the first min while the others got worse after we got our first goal
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 19:35

GOAT SWEDEN

didn't watch after 3 goals lol, so surprised at the comeback tho

GERMANY-WHO???????????????????????????? GOAT IBRA >>>>>>>>>>>
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed 14 Nov 2012 - 22:33

GOAT Ibra keeps GOATIN' :bow:

FOUR GOALS MAN

I liked Kacaniklic performance, I'd like to see more from him.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 11:31

Great game yesterday, altho we didn't dominate as much as we did in the Euro we came out with a win this time. Kakiniclic was great from what i saw of him, very tidy and neat and got the better of Johnson on many occasions one of them lead to a goal. At least that side is sorted for another decade now hopefully

Our defence is still a concern, Welbecks goal was too easy Young toyed with Lustig on the right and sent in a cross and welbeck scored a routine toe poke goal, very poor defending, i can accept the second but the first was just poor defening, they repeated that from the other wing on a couple of occasions but thank good the crosses were either too fast or too steep for welbeck to tap in

Ranegie had a chance to score in teh first half but could only kick it over the bar with Hart beaten, poor poor game from him, we subbed out Olsson at the start of the second half and amazingly Safari did a better job defensively but we still didn't create many chances. The chances started flocking in when Anders Svensson was subbed on, we kept most of the balls then and it reminded me of the Euro game where he did whatever the hell he liked, Ibra became alot better than he was in the first half etc, it was to no surprise that it was from a Svensson chip that Ibra scored the equiliser after that, how many times have we seen that before, goat of a player, and this also proves that Kallstrom can't start, if he wants to play he should get subbed on, he is better then.

Third goal was a great free kick that he somehow squeezed past the wall and into the bottom left hand corner, Hart could do nothing about that, his view was blocked by the wall, but he nearly saved it tho. Fourth goal was from another planet, Hart comes out and heads the ball right into Ibras path and Ibra turns around and bicycle kicks the ball past Shawcross and Cahill(??)

I would not have complained if England had won, thats how this game was, it was a first class robbery that we lost in the euro but this one i would have no complaints had they won because we didn't actally dominate this game from start to finish like last time.

We went from a CB partnership of Mellberg-Majstorovic to Granqvist-Olsson in just half a year, :facepalm: they have the attackers to thank why they don't get bananas thrown at them after every game, such an average partnership its unreal.

Also Hamren :bow: he has made us such a great team to watch these days from the usual defensive shat team that Lagerbeck showed us, kudos to Hamren as well who finally gave Ibra his number 10 role instead of the number 9 he had with Lagerbeck, you can clearly see the difference

MOTM Ibra followed by Anders Svensson and an honourable mention to Kakicniclic(will never be able to spell his name correctly)

here is the highlights:

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 14:28

Our next international game is against Argentina, lets hope we carry on with our current form
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 14:43

halamadrid2 wrote:Our next international game is against Argentina, lets hope we carry on with our current form
Again 4 goals? :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 14:46

rwo power wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Our next international game is against Argentina, lets hope we carry on with our current form
Again 4 goals? :bow:

lol hope so, Argentina's defence is a tad worse than Englands so it wouldn't be too far fetched, however they have DiMaria, Kun and Missi our defence will be like swiss cheese, hopefully we can somehow outscore them and win, it would be amazing if we did, we are playing at home as well, we should defend our new stadium Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 16:59

Is Guidetti still injured?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 21:08

apparently most of the guys who will play in cl and el next week either wont play or will only get some mins :facepalm: we might be looking at a mauling unless we score alot in the first half. hope for the love of god olsson doesn't give me heart attacks with his defending. as for guidetti yes he has recover but is not in the squad against Argentina.

a new goalie will play lets see how well he does isaksson is getting really old so he needs a replacement asap. as for missi bless you son some of our players are thugs just putting it out there before you complain
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next