When will Chelsea be English champions again?

4 posters

Go down

When will Chelsea be English champions again? Empty When will Chelsea be English champions again?

Post by Kick Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:55 am

Just curious how long you guys think it will take. I am under the opinion that it will in 2014, when our kids have experience and IMO, man city and united have dropped a touch.

We do have an outside shot this season if we can find some midfield form.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

When will Chelsea be English champions again? Empty Re: When will Chelsea be English champions again?

Post by lszanto Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:14 pm

Would hope to be hotly contesting in 2 seasons but we will have a chance over the next 2 seasons, we just won't have the strongest squad(united do it with crap all).

If our main formation is to be 4231 that pivot needs to be sorted out before we win any titles imo.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

When will Chelsea be English champions again? Empty Re: When will Chelsea be English champions again?

Post by Shed Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 am

Certainly not this season, and not any time in the foreseeable future with the squad as it is right now. There are so many questions with the side as it is: questions now over the goalkeeper, questions over the strength of the defense as well as the depth in it, huge questions over the midfield two, with neither current starter there exactly setting the world alight, questions over the ability of the men up top as well as the sheer lack of numbers for that position and where the goals will come from, and lastly, questions over the manager, considering his youth and relative inexperience. For me, a side with so many uncertainties with it - not to mention that alot of the squad has just been added in the last few months and some of the core of the previous group has been recently ousted - can't seriously expect to challenge for the League.

Now, many of these things could well prove to be nothing and/or iron themselves out in no time, but until and unless they do, we shouldn't expect to seriously challenge the Manchester clubs for the title IMO.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Within 3 years or so, well that's how the project is looking. It depends who we will sign as well at CB especially I think we need to look at, none of this Chabolah shizzle yet please one step at a time.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:26 am

Chalobah to replace Terry next season :bow:

I actually think the way Kalas is going, he could well replace Cahill in a year or two, With Cahill replacing Terry short term.

I am more worried about our CM situation, Oscar and McEachran look like the future but neither can replace Lampard any time soon which means we might have to buy a 28-29 year old CM as a stop gap.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down