Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line?

5 posters

Go down

Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line? Empty Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:01 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1318280-nicklas-bendtner-is-he-the-man-to-lead-juventus-front-line

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line? Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line?

Post by juventus101 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I think he's gonna turn out great actually. He was excellebt in the euro's and is exactly what we need, a big, strong, penalty box finisher. Thats what he is from what I've seen, and he also incredible in the air from what I've seen. The only thing I'm worried about is I've heard from people on the forum that problem is that he tries to o too much. That could be a problem, but not one that Conte cant straighten out. All he needs to do is be clinical. We created just as many chances as just about any team in the world last season, the pro lem was finishing them. He's also only 24 and cheap, so if he blossoms then we pulled off a hell of a deal, while not really risking much.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line? Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner: Is He the Man to Lead Juventus' Front Line?

Post by Lynx100 Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:37 am

yup a low risk, high gain option.

If we cant get a big name high profile striker, then atleast a low risk, potentially high yield striker like Bendtner is a reasonable interim option
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Could he be a Barzagli type transfer? Let's hope so
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:46 pm

He won't be starting anytime soon, so he won't be leading our frontline.
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 am

Not anytime soon, no.
But he will be leading it soon enough - then the jury will be out.

Im not sure we will see another Barzagli deal for a while to be honest. That was sheer genius - im sure even Marotta surprised himself with how well that turned out.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down