Khaled
ronalessi
shinigami99
66 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumors  - Page 30 Empty Re: Transfer Rumors

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 pm

JD what do you think about Falcao? Do you think there's any way he could fit in with messi-villa-pedro?
My feeling is he's too good to be a backup/role player for us, but also too good to NOT be on barca lol.

anyone know if he's on the market?

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:13 pm

_LMG_10_ wrote:JD what do you think about Falcao? Do you think there's any way he could fit in with messi-villa-pedro?
My feeling is he's too good to be a backup/role player for us, but also too good to NOT be on barca lol.

anyone know if he's on the market?

Signed a new contract today LOL

The problem with signing a poacher, even one of Falcao's quality it means moving Messi out to the right.....

Sanchez-Falcao-Messi Laughing

:lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:42 pm

hehe that'd be pretty cool but we can't displace Pedro. He's earned his spot with blood and sweat.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 pm

sanchez to teammates: "I am Barca player."

Transfer Rumors  - Page 30 269870_258222950858708_100000130150732_1239018_5820552_n
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:38 am

That looks photoshoped lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:44 am

Didn't he tell his father he was joining Barca... a month ago? Let's wait til near official.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:47 am

ugh I'm dreading the home games when we have to play with that kit

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:07 am

lmg, your question has already been answered by both mole and you. If Messi is our false number 9, we can't sign a top class player who is a specialized CF. Besides Falcao has just signed a new contract. I was more interested in Hulk but picking between him or A.Sanchez has it's own merits and demerits for either case. Hence no harm done. Also like you I don't expect any player to come in and just displace Pedro. Pedro's been great for us. The new player will first have to prove he is good enough to be a starter. If he does even then all three of he, Pedro and Villa can rotate. After what has happened during the last two seasons no one can think of Pedro as a bench player.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:41 am

I still hope that Udinese will ask to much, and that we will turn to Aguero Very Happy
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:51 am

Cesc is goinge to lose €3M per year if he joins Barca.
http://www.marca.com/2011/07/14/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1310638474.html

So that is the reason why he wanna to tay with Arsenal.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:05 am

ChollaVille wrote:Cesc is goinge to lose €3M per year if he joins Barca.

If that is true then I would like both him and delegates from our club to give it in writing that they will never again go after each other no matter what. The bottom line is that for the sake of anyone and everyone who is involved with football in anyway, just end this matter one way or another immediately. End it and end it with finality. So irritating has this become that I am almost feeling like begging.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:08 am

mole, a question for you. Aston Villa is bidding for Charles N'Zogbia. Why doesn't Newcastle United do the same?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:09 am

I dont' understand why we might sign Sanchez for 26+11 (37 in practice, as most of the variables will be paid) and we don't go for Aguero, who is much better than him and could cost 40-45. Everything Sanchez can do, Aguero can do better. He is better scorer, a better dribler, younger, as fast as Sanchez, can play in the wings and in the center, etc.

There's only one exception, and that's workrate, but Aguero is not Ibrahimovic, and I'm pretty sure he can adapt his game, unlike the swede who was unwilling (lazy) and unable (too big).

Last edited by free_cat on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:10 am

ChollaVille wrote:Cesc is goinge to lose €3M per year if he joins Barca.

The news says Cesc is willing to earn 3 milion less in order to play at Barça, Mascherano style.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 am

We ain’t getting a new forward (since Sanchez is almost here), a new CB and Cesc seems a little tough case.
We still have 30m to spend.

Who would you guys want to come?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:20 am

At this moment, Barcelona have no plans to let Brazilian left back defender Maxwell (29) leave this summer. [ona fm]

In a meeting between sports directors Prieto and Zubizarreta in Barcelona last month, Zaragoza asked for the loan of Gabriel Milito. [as]Transfer Rumors  - Page 30 Uhoh

Messi: "After the criticism I got with the Argentinean NT, many Barça team-mates called me to give me their support." [via sport md]

Brazilian centre-back Henrique (24) is close to returning to Palmeiras on a one-year loan. The clubs are dealing with the paperwork. [lance]

Aleksandr Hleb (30) is recovering in Barcelona. His sale this summer could depend on him getting fit or not before the end of August. [rac1]
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sagnik92 Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:22 am

billy_gr wrote:We ain’t getting a new forward (since Sanchez is almost here), a new CB and Cesc seems a little tough case.
We still have 30m to spend.

Who would you guys want to come?

i think its now obvious that sanchez and cesc are going to be signed.
other than that i wanted a CB but a LB is what the club wants if we are going to sign a third player at all.
probably capdevilla/angel instead of maxwell.
sagnik92
sagnik92
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 am

free_cat wrote:I dont' understand why we might sign Sanchez for 26+11 (37 in practice, as most of the variables will be paid) and we don't go for Aguero, who is much better than him and could cost 40-45. Everything Sanchez can do, Aguero can do better. He is better scorer, a better dribler, younger, as fast as Sanchez, can play in the wings and in the center, etc.

There's only one exception, and that's workrate, but Aguero is not Ibrahimovic, and I'm pretty sure he can adapt his game, unlike the swede who was unwilling (lazy) and unable (too big).

Well Alexis Sanchez is quite clearly Pep Guardiola's handpick and he doesn't fancy Sergio Aguero to the same extent. As for the reasons we can try to guess but can't be sure. You mentioned work rate but that wouldn't be the most important factor. I am not totally sure but I think A.Sanchez is faster. The part where I slightly disagree with you is that I don't think Aguero is all that well suited to play on the wing while A.Sanchez certainly is. One positive that Aguero has over A.Sanchez of course is that he is a better goal scorer. Do you think Hulk or Luis Suarez would have been as good or even better?

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 am

messixaviesta wrote:
free_cat wrote:I dont' understand why we might sign Sanchez for 26+11 (37 in practice, as most of the variables will be paid) and we don't go for Aguero, who is much better than him and could cost 40-45. Everything Sanchez can do, Aguero can do better. He is better scorer, a better dribler, younger, as fast as Sanchez, can play in the wings and in the center, etc.

Well Alexis Sanchez is quite clearly Pep Guardiola's handpick and he doesn't fancy Sergio Aguero to the same extent. As for the reasons we can try to guess but can't be sure. You mentioned work rate but that wouldn't be the most important factor. I am not totally sure but I think A.Sanchez is faster. The part where I slightly disagree with you is that I don't think Aguero is all that well suited to play on the wing while A.Sanchez certainly is. One positive that Aguero has over A.Sanchez of course is that he is a better goal scorer. Do you think Hulk or Luis Suarez would have been as good or even better?

Barca does not play with wingers, Barca plays with inside fowards. So if we are going to take players position as factor than Aguero > Sanchez, becouse Sanchez is winger and Aguero is foward.

Our front trio needsto score goals, we have 3 mids and at least 2 defenders to assist, so 5 players is enaugh to create game, 3 need to score.
Scoring??? Aguero > Sanchez
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:52 am

ChollaVille wrote:
Barca does not play with wingers, Barca plays with inside fowards. So if we are going to take players position as factor than Aguero > Sanchez, becouse Sanchez is winger and Aguero is foward.

Our front trio needsto score goals, we have 3 mids and at least 2 defenders to assist, so 5 players is enaugh to create game, 3 need to score.
Scoring??? Aguero > Sanchez

Good points. However that would mean we are looking for another player like Villa and Pedro who can score goals and play very well off the ball. With A.Sanchez we are trying to add an extra element. Yes we normally don't play with wingers but we can now use a winger when needed like Spain did at WC 2010 with Jesus Navas for example. At the same time compared to other wingers A.Sanchez is versatile enough to play both as an inside forward and a false number 9. So considering his versatility he may have become Pep's top choice but there could be other factors as well.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

messixaviesta wrote:mole, a question for you. Aston Villa is bidding for Charles N'Zogbia. Why doesn't Newcastle United do the same?

Wigan are asking for too much, they want 10m+ for a player on the last year of his contract what it boils down to really.

I keeps coming out everyday that we are in the market for a top class striker and we will get one i really hope that's the case.

I would like a winger, but its not the end of the world if we dont get one as we have 4 players that can play there, the problem is one of them is inconsistent, one of them is a midfielder and the other is unproven so i would like a quality winger and quality cf.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Actually alexis is a poor finisher compared to pedro but alexis adds alot different possibilities to the team that pedro cant provide.He can actually beat his man with dribbling ,have some creativity in his sleeves also can act as a main man and is a potential super star unlike pedro.problem with pedro is he is one trick pony,working behind the defense and finishing are his main assets but he is very much limited interms of dribbling and creativity which alexis can provide.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I hope that he will improve his finishing if he sign for Barcelona.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Wigan are asking for too much, they want 10m+ for a player on the last year of his contract what it boils down to really.

I keeps coming out everyday that we are in the market for a top class striker and we will get one i really hope that's the case.

I would like a winger, but its not the end of the world if we dont get one as we have 4 players that can play there, the problem is one of them is inconsistent, one of them is a midfielder and the other is unproven so i would like a quality winger and quality cf.

mole, thanks for a very comprehensive reply.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:47 pm

Jonathan Dos Santos (21,CM/DM) Barca "B" player is very close to join Zaragoza!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:29 am

Wagner Ribeiro (agent Neymar): "The situation is this: Barcelona want him next year and pay next year. Madrid want him now and pay now"

"The boy prefers Madrid but he also wants to play the Club World Cup. Santos pressures him to choose Barça."

[as]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next