RealGunner
Die Borussen
hrealmadrid
Onyx
Real Kandahar
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

|| La Liga (Week 2): Getafe vs. Real Madrid || - Page 2 Empty Re: || La Liga (Week 2): Getafe vs. Real Madrid ||

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 pm

we definitely dont need modric... lmao

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

|| La Liga (Week 2): Getafe vs. Real Madrid || - Page 2 Empty Re: || La Liga (Week 2): Getafe vs. Real Madrid ||

Post by Baraa Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:56 pm

pitful ......just pitful. :facepalm:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

We need Modric, cant you see ppl. Lass and Khedira are both useless.

Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:01 pm

BaraaTZK92 wrote:
Cyborg wrote:wow 2-1

this is what he gets for starting lass, and then taking so long to replace him.

the team looks so lackluster. arbeloa never seems to be in his postion. You are a defender! not a playmaker

come on madrid make it 4-2 at full time

what I don't understand is how are we going to win any title this year with such performances?

3 games so far , no wins , 2 loses and a draw.

yep, performances have been so poor, its like the players are tired.

maybe its because of the euros, but maybe im just trying to find an excuse.

lass isnt going to cut it if he is starting games. and when were in trouble we bring on morata in this type of situation.

i love the morata, but when we are 3 nil up at half time in other games, mourinho never brings on any youth but in a game were we are losing he brings him on.

di maria is so inconsistent its ridiculous a good pass to higuain for the goal but other than that he was poor, poor passing. he missed clear chance he should have passed the ball.

But the whole team was poor not trying to blame di maria for the lost

Last edited by Cyborg on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:15 pm

i would definitely not start benzema against barca, wouldnt start marcelo either
would love to see granero and i dont know why he wasnt used today???

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Mourinho:

"It was an unacceptable game, in this match for me it is not a frustrating defeat. We totally deserved to lose," Mourinho said to reporters after the game.

"There are things that a coach cannot discuss with the press. I haven't talked to the players. They have no feedback on what I think and what I have analysed. I have to talk to them.

"The only conclusion that I want them to get is that this was a defeat for Real Madrid and more than a well-deserved win for Getafe."

The Portuguese coach queried two key refereeing decisions, admitting that his players had suggested that Adrian Colunga had handled the ball in the build-up to the winner and also casting doubts over the dismissal of Fabio Coentrao from the bench.

"I have just heard what my players said about the second goal. They said it was handball by Colunga [who assisted the goal]. The referee accused Coentrao of saying a word nobody on the bench heard."

Following Barcelona's 2-1 win over Osasuna earlier on Sunday, Madrid already sit five points adrift of their arch rivals and Mourinho revealed his disappointment at such a gap.

"It could be six if we had lost the first game. But we are five [adrift] which is too many points when only six have been contested.

"But today was a different match. Against Valencia we did more to win. Today, we fully deserved to lose."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:10 am

yes he would need to talk to the players but he needs to sort out the tactics and players selection was well.

the transfer market is still open. this team is suppose to be complete, thats what karanka said ealier during the preseason.

if we need to sign someone else along with modric then we should, because performance like this will not suffice.

creativity is lacking, the only people in the team who can pass the ball and have a bit of vision is alonso and ozil
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:54 am

He says he wants to win La Liga .

But he rests Khedira for Supercopa.

And you could smell the desperation in the throw on all the strikers approach. We are better than that.

He should've bought a right back
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 am

Le Samourai wrote:He says he wants to win La Liga .

But he rests Khedira for Supercopa.

And you could smell the desperation in the throw on all the strikers approach. We are better than that.

He should've bought a right back

yep yep

i find that arbeloa ball watches a lot and seems to think he is a great at attacking or thinks he is a playmaker.

maybe that contract extension made him relax at abit Very Happy
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 am

he should start granero vs barca

i hope he does

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:33 am

Ninis wrote:he should start granero vs barca

i hope he does

I hope he does as well... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:40 am

The Sanchez wrote:

i hope he does

[quote="The Sanchez"]

And you guys let Sahin go or play him as LB . well i don't mind ... if spurs are smart enough they would raise up the price for Modric
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:51 am

[quote="Bénin"]
The Sanchez wrote:

i hope he does

The Sanchez wrote:

And you guys let Sahin go or play him as LB . well i don't mind ... if spurs are smart enough they would raise up the price for Modric

an eager, fully fit, ready to play sahin. silly right!

alonso was almost forced off due to injury today. that would have added insult to injury
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:19 am

I have a strong feeling this is politics at play. Mou's trying to make us look shit so that he's got bargaining power against the upper execs for specific transfers. I genuinely don't believe that Mourinho and Real Madrid tried its absolute best to win the game. We're better than this.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:33 am

Just watched the game.. Wtf is going on? Over-confidence? Fitness problems?

*bleep*!!!!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Real Madrid Castilla>>>>>>Real Madrid
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:37 am

just calm down ,only 2 matches gone. we just need to get into rhythm
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2