Garrone : " Juve have to pay for Poli. We want Del Piero. Who wouldn't?

Go down

Garrone : " Juve have to pay for Poli. We want Del Piero. Who wouldn't?  Empty Garrone : " Juve have to pay for Poli. We want Del Piero. Who wouldn't?

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 am

The vice-president of Sampdoria, Edoardo Garrone, spoke freewheeling market doriano during the "Special League Sky Sports. Here are his words, taken from the site of Gianluca Di Marzio:

BENITEZ - "The meeting was there. Sampdoria had met in person Rafa Benitez had talked about the project. Benitez we met. Sensitive was 3 hours to London with him, talked about the design of the new Samp. me also spent on the phone while I was in Argentina. then were told that we had met his close associate, when in fact we actually met Benitez. Rafa has reflected a week, then honestly said he wanted to return to Italy to win, while Samp must now do a year of adjustment to newly promoted to Serie A ".

POULSEN AND MARESCA - "Poulsen and Maresca? I trust my staff and I do not give technical judgments. Sensitive Ferrara and consider them to be very useful players, the company gave the OK But first we have the players to be sold. Sensitive has the green light from society. "

CASSANO - "Return of Cassano in the future? Now it is just giving his best for Inter, as he has said that is a fan of Inter. A Genoa has left his heart, took a child and got married.'m Sure he'll be back in Genoa.'ll see if a player or manager. E 'connected with this city. Roads are divided, in one day you could reunite. Cassano could go to Genoa? Preziosi had thought of Cassano, I know for sure. Preziosi wanted avoid stress, was not convinced. My father had a special relationship with him, considered him one more child. has lost his head, said harsh words in front of the dressing room. ratio from the human point of view it was good. There met again in Bogliasco, I was there. Newly arrived I hugged him, do not need many words. "

DEL PIERO - "Del Piero at Sampdoria? Who would not want Del Piero? We thought when we heard that he would leave Juve. However, we respect his decision not to play in other teams in Italy after Juve."

VIALLI - Garrone reveals another background on Gianluca Vialli: "When we demoted, Vialli I asked if he would coach the Samp. It was not a real proposal. But I said that training was not in his interests. "

BOJAN - "Bojan? I do not know. "

POLE - "Poli at Juve? They have to pay."

PALOMBO - "Palombo has to decide what he wants to do. We talked about the termination"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down