Rebaño Sagrado
LeVersacci
Swanhends
Onyx
RedOranje
79 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:30 pm

We apparantly have a deal for Llorente already. Why on earth would barca buy a 6ft5 CF? No way Messi is going back out wide and he's too old and proven to be playing the occasional Copa game.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8

Post by windkick Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:59 am

Did Atletic Bilbao add any players?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:00 am

TomJuve wrote:We apparantly have a deal for Llorente already. Why on earth would barca buy a 6ft5 CF? No way Messi is going back out wide and he's too old and proven to be playing the occasional Copa game.

because they could get him for free. he adds height and a new dimension they don't have. Then after a year they could turn around around and sell him and make 100% profit
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 am

A backup to Messi? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:35 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Barcelona have contacted Athletic forward Fernando Llorente (27), whose contract expires next summer and who could join for free. [sport]

Way unlikely
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Keeping this open then? might as well add to it then lol....

However, Pardew did admit that the club might “look again” at the situation in January.

Ashley’s transfer fund of £14million was not spent and it should be noted that the club had scouts in Amsterdam this week, where they checked out Ajax defender Toby Alderweireld.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2012/09/01/alan-pardew-tells-newcastle-stars-it-s-time-to-focus-61634-31740839/2/#ixzz25E8olIyg
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:19 pm

CL > EPL. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:00 pm

Would like to thank mtfootball and everyone else for the great job in the transfer period. We had over 8000 posts in the 8 threads. Was pretty eventful

Mt specially was amazing Thumbs up

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:28 pm

Van der Wiel - PSG:

"Van der Wiel's signature shouldn't take too long," Ancelotti stated at a press conference.

"Christophe [Jallet] was our only player who could play on the right side of defence. He'll have to compete with Van er Wiel now, but I do not see that as a problem."

Ajax are reported to have received a sum of €5 million for the full-back, whose contract was set to expire at the end of the season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 pm

RIP transfer thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:21 pm

As reported by L’Unione Sarda, AC Milan honorary president and main shairholder Silvio Berlusconi has sold his Summer residence to an Arab Sheikh for about 470 million euros. As reported by calciomercato.com, the Italian tycoon could invest part of this amount in his football club, by signing a top player, like, for example, Real Madrid ace Cristiano Ronaldo. Regarding the situation of coach Massimiliano Allegri, yesterday the 45 year old was suposed to dine with Chief Executive Adriano Galliani, but, as reported by Tuttosport, the Lombard executive has said that no meeting were needed as there were no disagreement. In the reality, as sublined by the Corriere dello Sport, the situation remains tense, and Galliani has also confirmed that Filippo Inzaghi could be a good solution for the rossoneri’s bench.

Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 pm

---Robinho---Pato---Ronaldo

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:41 pm

Bayern Munich Launch Surprise £14m Bid to Sign Arsenal Winger Theo Walcott !!

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/09/23/bayern-munich-launch-surprise-14m-bid-to-sign-arsenal-winger-theo-walcott/
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Rubbish. Robben has the RW spot & on top of it there is Shaqiri & Muller. And then you have Wieser & rafinha who can play there.

What a stupid rumour. And Bayern's transfer amount is pretty much done. Next summer will be quiet too. Martinez was a good buy but spending 40M has already put a wrong impresssion and will start inflating prices.

Maybe Howedes for 10M,Llorente for free. Those are the buys for Bayern next season. Cheap buys for under 30-35M.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

Bayern :bow:

Accept it!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:47 pm

It's Autumn now. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:It's Autumn now. :coffee:
Obviously time to start up the January window thread...

Razz
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Rubbish. Robben has the RW spot & on top of it there is Shaqiri & Muller. And then you have Wieser & rafinha who can play there.

What a stupid rumour. And Bayern's transfer amount is pretty much done. Next summer will be quiet too. Martinez was a good buy but spending 40M has already put a wrong impresssion and will start inflating prices.

Maybe Howedes for 10M,Llorente for free. Those are the buys for Bayern next season. Cheap buys for under 30-35M.

Yes I agree with you, we already have Muller, Shaqiri, Weiser and Rafinha. Also I agree we can just get Llorente for free next season to replace Pizarro and then maybe sign Howedes to replace Van Buyten and Can replace Tymo and we are ready.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:48 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Rubbish. Robben has the RW spot & on top of it there is Shaqiri & Muller. And then you have Wieser & rafinha who can play there.

Yes I agree with you, we already have Muller, Shaqiri, Weiser and Rafinha. Also I agree we can just get Llorente for free next season to replace Pizarro and then maybe sign Howedes to replace Van Buyten and Can replace Tymo and we are ready.

If Bayern want to be anywhere near what Barca did to World Football then they need Aguero/Tevez type ST & Thiago Silva type CB. Howedes is benched in Schalke & among him & Papadopolous I am not even sure who is better. Boateng itself is a very VERY average CB who will never probably be WC & Badstuber will probably be the same.

So you need a Thiago Silva type name to lead the defense for Boateng Badstuber to rise above their level & improve.

And it is obvious how much a technically sound ST like Mandzukic gives to the team. But we all know he is a cheap Stop Gap Arrangement. Which team will start Mandzukic over Falcao,Aguero or Tevez??

If bayern want to dominate World Football then need to have a World Class ST & a World Class CB.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

If Bayern want to be anywhere near what Barca did to World Football then they need Aguero/Tevez type ST & Thiago Silva type CB. Howedes is benched in Schalke & among him & Papadopolous I am not even sure who is better. Boateng itself is a very VERY average CB who will never probably be WC & Badstuber will probably be the same.

So you need a Thiago Silva type name to lead the defense for Boateng Badstuber to rise above their level & improve.

And it is obvious how much a technically sound ST like Mandzukic gives to the team. But we all know he is a cheap Stop Gap Arrangement. Which team will start Mandzukic over Falcao,Aguero or Tevez??

If bayern want to dominate World Football then need to have a World Class ST & a World Class CB.

Thank you Mr I know it all but:

Boateng, Badstuber and Howedes are all 23/24, when Thiago was 23 he was still playing for Fluminense after he was rejected by Dynamo and before that FC Porto. Also Thiago Silva is over-rated just like Vidic and the rest of them lots, if they were truly indeed better than Badstuber, Boateng and Dante, then why is it that we conceded few goals than them and Dante(BMG) conceded fewer goals as well...?

I am tired of people over-rating Thiago Silva, what exactly has he won, with National team or club team..? how far have he gone..? to me Boateng has much more better attribute to become better CB than Thiago silva, when he's able to read the game and gain compulsion through experiences.

Sometimes You sound like you don't really know anything about Bayern Munich, Boateng is not bad passing the ball like you are making him look, his passings are good and he was one of the best crosser in Germany when he still use to play as fullback, Dante is also a good passer as we saw during his time in BMG and it was his pass that led to Muller second goal against Schalke, and lastly Martinez is also a good CB and Badstuber.

Passing is not even required or a top priority for CB.

We don't need Aguero or Tevez, we already have our strength in other area Ribery and Robben and on top of that we also have Muller and Kroos, then Mandzukic, Gomez and Pizarro. Because Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg doesn't mean he's not a top striker, I like what he brings to the team and with him around, we have become far unpredictable and it's also good how well he rotates with Pizarro and Gomez is still injured.

If we really do need Aguero and Teven, why is it that Tevez was on the bench against us and was sacred to come out of the bench...? why is it that Aguero didn't destroy us or beat Madrid like we beat them...?

To me, I prefer Gomez/Mandzukic/Pizarro to any strike force in the world currently, Including Higauin/Benzema or Tevez/Aguero/Dzeko/Balotelli the only strikers I would want in Bayernin replace of the above is Gomez/Falcao/Llorente/Mandzuki, but that is impossible, even the invisible Barca, Only had Eto'o/Messi/Henry as thier main striker force then.

Bayern will dominate the world, we already have a world class Goalkeeper, something Barca never had, world-class striker in Gomez and all our position are world-class except the 2CB and Left -Back who are all starlet
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:32 pm

The Messiah wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Boateng, Badstuber and Howedes are all 23/24, when Thiago was 23 he was still playing for Fluminense after he was rejected by Dynamo and before that FC Porto. Also Thiago Silva is over-rated just like Vidic and the rest of them lots, if they were truly indeed better than Badstuber, Boateng and Dante, then why is it that we conceded few goals than them and Dante(BMG) conceded fewer goals as well...?

I am tired of people over-rating Thiago Silva, what exactly has he won, with National team or club team..? how far have he gone..? to me Boateng has much more better attribute to become better CB than Thiago silva, when he's able to read the game and gain compulsion through experiences.

Sometimes You sound like you don't really know anything about Bayern Munich, Boateng is not bad passing the ball like you are making him look, his passings are good and he was one of the best crosser in Germany when he still use to play as fullback, Dante is also a good passer as we saw during his time in BMG and it was his pass that led to Muller second goal against Schalke, and lastly Martinez is also a good CB and Badstuber.

We don't need Aguero or Tevez, we already have our strength in other area Ribery and Robben and on top of that we also have Muller and Kroos, then Mandzukic, Gomez and Pizarro. Because Mandzukic played for Wolfsburg doesn't mean he's not a top striker, I like what he brings to the team and with him around, we have become far unpredictable and it's also good how well he rotates with Pizarro and Gomez is still injured.

If we really do need Aguero and Teven, why is it that Tevez was on the bench against us and was sacred to come out of the bench...? why is it that Aguero didn't destroy us or beat Madrid like we beat them...?

To me, I prefer Gomez/Mandzukic/Pizarro to any strike force in the world currently, Including Higauin/Benzema or Tevez/Aguero/Dzeko/Balotelli the only strikers I would want in Bayernin replace of the above is Gomez/Falcao/Llorente/Mandzuki, but that is impossible, even the invisible Barca, Only had Eto'o/Messi/Henry as thier main striker force then.

Bayern will dominate the world, we already have a world class Goalkeeper, something Barca never had, world-class striker in Gomez and all our position are world-class except the 2CB and Left -Back who are all starlet

The way I look at it at present Bayern will be like the German National team. Finalists & Semi Finalists who will never make it through.

Boateng is just a garbage crosser. I remember how big he sucked at RB with Bayern when he tried to loop balls with his left leg & they ended nowhere.

The reason Bayern beat Madrid or conceded few goals is obvious. A Star studded & Superior. Probably the best in the world.

That masks all errors and problems.

And Tevez was scared to come against Bayern?? Lets be honest Bayern in their last 5-6 years have not had anybody of Tevez's level as ST & if they had it Bayern would be 2 times CHL champions in 3 years.

That & there are 1000 Talented players like Boateng who do jack s*** in life. Can was a beast in U-17 & maybe even U-15. Now he is exposed as limited talented guy who had a physical advantage over other kids.

Bastian was nothing till 23-24 & then turned CM & turned WC. There are millions of talents,only a handful make it.

Thiago Silva is one of those handful. And I am pretty sure neither Boateng nor Badstuber will be at that level. However if paired with a WC CB they can get to that level.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

The Messiah wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

The way I look at it at present Bayern will be like the German National team. Finalists & Semi Finalists who will never make it through.

Boateng is just a garbage crosser. I remember how big he sucked at RB with Bayern when he tried to loop balls with his left leg & they ended nowhere.

The reason Bayern beat Madrid or conceded few goals is obvious. A Star studded & Superior. Probably the best in the world.

That masks all errors and problems.

And Tevez was scared to come against Bayern?? Lets be honest Bayern in their last 5-6 years have not had anybody of Tevez's level as ST & if they had it Bayern would be 2 times CHL champions in 3 years.

That & there are 1000 Talented players like Boateng who do jack s*** in life. Can was a beast in U-17 & maybe even U-15. Now he is exposed as limited talented guy who had a physical advantage over other kids.

Bastian was nothing till 23-24 & then turned CM & turned WC. There are millions of talents,only a handful make it.

Thiago Silva is one of those handful. And I am pretty sure neither Boateng nor Badstuber will be at that level. However if paired with a WC CB they can get to that level.

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 8 - Page 38 25q51dj

OK I believe you man, whatever you say is right, Mr I know it all.

Tevez is better than All Bayern strikers inlcuding Makaay, Gomez etc. He's even better than legendary Muller and Thiago Silva is the greatest striker in the world.

Bayern will never win anything, we'll remain semi finalist, yes I agree with you and appreciate what you have thought me today.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 pm

This has gone well off-topic (and isn't really needed anymore) so I'll be closing it now.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Also; I tend to agree with Messiah in this discussion... Bayern have a good chance at being the next dominant team if they can get the next two steps right.

And on that bombshell... good night.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38