AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker

3 posters

Go down

AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker Empty AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker

Post by MMM Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:10 pm

AC Milan and Inter are both monitoring the situation of Juventus forward Fabio Quagliarella as they look to improve their attacking options.

Both clubs are in the market for a striker and the 28-year-old would be allowed to leave the Bianconeri if a suitable offer came in, however agent Giuseppe Bozzo revealed he wants to remain in Turin.

“There is interest from Inter, while there has only been a conversation with Milan,” Bozzo told Sport Italia.

“Fabio, however, would like to remain at Juve in order to keep winning with the Bianconeri.”
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker Empty Re: AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker

Post by zarola Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 pm

If the Cassano/Pazzini swap rumours are true, why would either team look for Quagliarella??
I still think Quagliarella is good, however now he might be demotivated. it seemed like a huge motivation of him to do so well was to secure a national team spot, but now that he's getting older and used less often it seems like that dream is a stretch too far now.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker Empty Re: AC Milan and Inter eyeing Juventus striker

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

I agree with Zarola. I am willing to bet that neither Milan club is looking for another striker right now, especially not AC after getting Pazzini.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum