Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"

3 posters

Go down

Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"  Empty Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Speaking this afternoon at Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli, the former coach (among others), Cagliari, Rome and Naples, Carlo Mazzone, has indicated the team, he said, the best equipped to win the championship. "If I had to bet on the team nominated to win the championship, bet on AC Milan and Naples. The Rossoneri have more experience, but the blues are behind, no doubt, then Juventus and Inter. But for the title, AC Milan and Naples are in the lead ". On the other hand, his beloved Rome: There is a bit 'of confusion, there is always a little' controversy, Totti is the scapegoat if things go wrong.

The company does not have much experience, Luis Enrique has been a great teacher like Guardiola, but is difficult to coach in Italy. Fans of Rome, then, are like those of Naples, passionate and knowledgeable. The transfer market is good, but to perspective. The players are very young, and Rome is not a simple square. "A suggestion for the new coach:" In Luis Enrique would know the city from the sporting point of view, I would say to work hard, not to mention too. And, above all, I'd say Totti to invite to dinner, to clarify everything. A Francis, however, indicate where you just play, nothing more. "A final gloss on his old" student "Guardiola:

" Rest assured that we will in a few years. Pep remained devoted to our country, surely a square like Naples would be ideal for someone like him, well-trained by the professional point of view. From the human is also an exceptional person, always proper, relaxed, serene, moreover, is a great coach, a great footballing skills. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"  Empty Re: Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Napoli have one good season and they're now up with the milans. Rolling Eyes

They got destroyed 5-0 in pre-season by barcelona. Sure, it's barca but 5-0 is terrible.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"  Empty Re: Mazzone: "Scudetto? Behind Juventus and Inter Milan and Naples"

Post by eddy Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Napoli has a great team but i am not sure if Cavani can score so many goals as last year and i cant find any other guy there with the ability to score.Lavezzi is very good player but he lacks the ability to score.

we will see but as some teams sold their star players like udinese(Sanchez) and Palermo(Pastore) Juve's opponents are Milan-Inter-Napoli and Roma i dont see Roma at the odds but they spent alot of money this summer.

also only 3 champions league spots this year and with us 5 teams to challenge them.things will be alot interesting but i have faith that we can do it this year!
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down