jibers
Abramovich
Art Morte
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Gil
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is Fellaini a Top 3 CM in the PL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Fellaini a Top 3 CM in the PL?

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Fellaini played the role Cahill played before, and he playing is better

TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Fellaini a Top 3 CM in the PL? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Fellaini a Top 3 CM in the PL?

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 pm

Inconsistent as f*uck.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Allen and Carrick better than Fellaini ffs Laughing and i'm not even knee jerking now.

It seems high percentage passing with little risk is what makes a player these days and nothing else matters.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:12 pm

then why the hell are Fellain's best games at SS and not CM ?

why does he get dominated most of the time that he plays CM ?

why does Moyes barely trusts him in CM....he is much more effective as SS.

He is too slow to play CM

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:17 pm

That's not true he is trusted and i have seen him put in some top performance as a DM and a CM he's just an absolute beast as a SS.

Similar story with Yaya, he's a good DM but he's beast CM and AM so he plays there instead.

Anyway i'm starting to understand why people hype Borja so much now despite him being average.

People are impressed by high percentages and ability to recycle possession.

Sure it's all fine and dandy but let's not go absolutely mad.

There's some absolutely fantastic midfielders with 80% rate of passing, since Barcelona got to the top of the world people have become obsessed with high possession stats.

It doesn't mean someone is better than someone else, might as well consider Leon Britton international class now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:19 pm

^ do you remember you were a Barca fan back in goal.com mole :I'munoriginal:

I thought you'd appreciate possession orientated midfielders more banana

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:23 pm

I appreciate them and every team needs one , i just don't rate them above other types of midfielders purely based on the fact they are more possession orientated.

Based on this theory, Leon Britton is better than all our midfielders.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I appreciate them and every team needs one , i just don't rate them above other types of midfielders purely based on the fact they are more possession orientated.

finally somone saying what I've been saying. Barcelona have made pople obssessed with possession. it's pathetic
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Having said that Jibers i still think you need a midfielder but not a creative one.

The cover your midfield gave your defence tonight was pathetic it was like watching Arsenal when Song played DM Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:55 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I appreciate them and every team needs one , i just don't rate them above other types of midfielders purely based on the fact they are more possession orientated.

I'd take Leon Britton over any of Newcastles midfielders (which are great players) but whatever, all this rhetorical bullshit is just that. Every team has different needs, different systems and different players.

Barcelona might have a much better need and use of Allen or Britton than say.. Wesley Sneijder, and that doesn't mean these players are better or worse in direct comparison.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:55 am

Who is Allen, some dude from Swansea? Since he moved to Liverpool he can Now be considered amongst the best. What has he done? nothing. What will he do, nothing Wörth noticing.

Tymo will be available, Liverpool or United might Need him for disrupting the Opposition game, we Already have Schweini, Gustavo, Martínez, Kroos and Can as our DM's. Tymo is still Goat and Needs to move to a Good Club.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 am

The Messiah wrote:Who is Allen, some dude from Swansea? Since he moved to Liverpool he can Now be considered amongst the best. What has he done? nothing. What will he do, nothing Wörth noticing.

Tymo will be available, Liverpool or United might Need him for disrupting the Opposition game, we Already have Schweini, Gustavo, Martínez, Kroos and Can as our DM's. Tymo is still Goat and Needs to move to a Good Club.

I am sorry, but I don't get your logic. So Allen is not a good player, because he comes from Swansea? Or are you implying that only players who have accomplished something can be 'worth noticing'?

I am not a Liverpool fan, so you can't blame me for being on an Allen bandwagon or something. But the lad is good. I wouldn't go as far as using a cliche of calling him 'World Class' but that doesn't mean he is not good.

Oh and I absolutely didn't get why you brought in the part about Bayern players. The thread was talking about PL players, and I get that you want Tymo to be at a good club - but how is that relevant to your Allen bashing?

EDIT: To clarify, I don't think Allen is better than Fellani - but I don't think Allen is a bad player either. I just can't fathom that as an apple to apple comparison.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:25 am

I'm not Saying Allen is Bad player(of which he might Turn Out to be, we cant be certain ) The tittle of The Thread Said 3 Top Cm
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:37 am

The Messiah wrote:I'm not Saying Allen is Bad player(of which he might Turn Out to be, we cant be certain ) The tittle of The Thread Said 3 Top Cm

Ofcourse we can't be certain. I am sorry if I got you wrong, but your previous post didn't sound the same as this one. I got the impression that you meant to say that a player coming from a small team (Swansea) can not be good, even if the reason he has gained popularity outside the circles PL followers is due to his move to Liverpool.

Tbh, I think neither Allen nor Fellaini are top 3 in the PL!

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:50 am

afro-ballak
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:19 pm

Britton better than Cabaye Laughing hell even Tiote, Jonas and Anita are better players.

Yep high possession rates is the be all and end all now, thanks for confirming it.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Has Britton ever passed the ball forward for more than 20 yards? hmm
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Passing stats have stalled McEachran's career. Ruined the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Kaka etc legacies.

That crap really needs to be scrapped from the game.

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:32 am

Rogers ruined his development for being a lying greedy scum bag smoking
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 am

Abramovich wrote:Rogers ruined his development for being a lying greedy scum bag smoking

not Buck's fault Allengurdsson partnership clicked massively :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 pm

It's simple.Statistically talking Fellaini is worse than Scholes, Yaya Toure, Lampard, Cabaye, Modric, Carrick, Arteta, Dembele, Barry, Allen, Barton, Sandro etc. Check whoscored.com if you want to see with your 'own eyes'.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2