Sri
TalkingReckless
6unner
silver
VendettaRed07
LeBéninois
11 posters

Go down

Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini  Empty Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 am

It still hurts me that we didn't get yaya touré as he wanted to play with his brother Kolo. the day Kolo was sold to M city i knew he was going there.

Fellaini would be perfect alongside Arteta and wilshere . Just him would make a huge difference in our team. IT's so obvious that i want to cry .

I'll give Gervinho + bendtner + frimpong just to get him

I'm don't want to go on '' Arsenal never spends or the board don't care '' and all but i so truly believe that this guy would bring us so much. Even if we pay 25m for him it'll be so worthy : even better than Arshavin deal

i'm really sad
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini  Empty Re: Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini

Post by VendettaRed07 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 am

We don't need him because we haven't sold Arshavin and Squillaci :facepalm:
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini  Empty Re: Why aren't we trying to get Fellaini

Post by silver Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:19 am

We don't need him because it will kill Diaby's career
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:45 am

He is not a top top top player

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:58 am

Why would he come to Arsenal, when there are better teams then us chasing him
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:14 am

Everton are doing well this season. Don't see them selling, or him wanting a move just yet anyway.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 am

I really don't see where Fellaini would fit at Arsenal.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 am

He doesnt play the role you want him to play. His main role now is just behind the striker. Come off it man. Let him go.

We cant run after every player, it is just depressingly desperate. Because we run after every player at the hint some paper talk from some newspaper in Niger and then get all pissy and annoyed when he lands elsewhere.

Also, regarding Yaya, Wenger did give him a trail when he was younger and he didnt do too well. It was too bad he turned out to be better than Wenger expected.

I mean, if we whine about every player we missed out on, we arent going to move forward anytime soon.

Ronaldinho, CR, Berbatov, Zlatan all were close to or in Arsenal's sights, but for some reason or the other it didnt work out. Why arent you whining about them too?

On top of that, Ronaldinho, CR, Zlatan, Yaya, how many of them do you think would have actually stayed at the club for long before Chelsea, Man City, Real, Milan or Barca would have come with waddles of cash?

Just.... let it go.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 am

Fellaini isn't the Box-to-Box or holding player everyone thinks he is. He does possess the qualities to play those roles very well but what's getting the best out of him now is an advanced midfield role just off the striker. He's basically playing Tim Cahill's old role for Everton.

He wouldn't be able to play a similar role at Arsenal and £22mil-£25mil (where his release clause is cited to be) you'd want to be damn sure you can play the guy where he would be at his best. I'm not so sure that playing in midfield as a holding player or box-to-box player would suit him best in our system.

I rate Fellaini very highly, but there's not much use in spending more than £20mil on a player that we probably wouldn't even be able to get the best out of.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Fellaini for £25m or

Mbiwa + a midfielder + a striker for £20m ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 pm

where are you going to fin a good striker + a midfielder for 12 m ( let's say Mbiwa's price is 8m or so )

Fellaini main position is DM ( he said he prefers to play there )
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 am

AnJl wrote:He doesnt play the role you want him to play. His main role now is just behind the striker. Come off it man. Let him go.

We cant run after every player, it is just depressingly desperate. Because we run after every player at the hint some paper talk from some newspaper in Niger and then get all pissy and annoyed when he lands elsewhere.

Also, regarding Yaya, Wenger did give him a trail when he was younger and he didnt do too well. It was too bad he turned out to be better than Wenger expected.

I mean, if we whine about every player we missed out on, we arent going to move forward anytime soon.

Ronaldinho, CR, Berbatov, Zlatan all were close to or in Arsenal's sights, but for some reason or the other it didnt work out. Why arent you whining about them too?

On top of that, Ronaldinho, CR, Zlatan, Yaya, how many of them do you think would have actually stayed at the club for long before Chelsea, Man City, Real, Milan or Barca would have come with waddles of cash?

Just.... let it go.
Thumbs up
i remember reading that Yaya wanted first team oppertunities right from the start which we could not offer at that time.. Thats why he opted out..
Agree that Fellaini is doing exceptionally well in an advanced central role.. But i too feel he may not find him in his best in our style.. His price tag is high and i dont see any reason for him to come to Arsenal when other bigmoney clubs are interested..
The talk about missing Ronaldo, Ibra, etc is nonsense.. As a big club we get linked, by the media, with all the targets in the world and they dont go as misses.. We cant sign all the good players in the world.. We forget the success of our transfers..
How disappointed were we when we 'missed' Sahin this summer.. And now..
So Wenger knows the best..:bow:
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 am

Wilson37 wrote:
AnJl wrote:He doesnt play the role you want him to play. His main role now is just behind the striker. Come off it man. Let him go.

Just.... let it go.
Thumbs up
i remember reading that Yaya wanted first team oppertunities right from the start which we could not offer at that time.. Thats why he opted out..
Agree that Fellaini is doing exceptionally well in an advanced central role.. But i too feel he may not find him in his best in our style.. His price tag is high and i dont see any reason for him to come to Arsenal when other bigmoney clubs are interested..
The talk about missing Ronaldo, Ibra, etc is nonsense.. As a big club we get linked, by the media, with all the targets in the world and they dont go as misses.. We cant sign all the good players in the world.. We forget the success of our transfers..
How disappointed were we when we 'missed' Sahin this summer.. And now..
So Wenger knows the best..:bow:

humm i must agree but

Who are talking about ronaldo , ibra .... .?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down