'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable'

+4
DreadAndrea
S
Cotes
Juventude
8 posters

Go down

'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable' Empty 'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable'

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm

FIFA agent Ernesto Bronzetti believes Milan’s chances of signing Kaka are “0.001%” and warns Juventus against buying Fernando Llorente.

The representative is often a go-between for Italian and Spanish clubs on the transfer market, particularly Real Madrid, so told Sky Sport Italia his view on the latest rumours.

“Llorente would do very well in Italy, but Spanish players have always failed in Serie A because of their mentality. I don’t understand why, but they just don’t work.

“You saw at Roma that Bojan Krkic and Jose Angel didn’t impress, while going further back Gaizka Mendieta was a flop at Lazio.

“I hope that if Juventus do get Llorente then he can do well, but if I was the President of an Italian club then I’d never sign a Spaniard. That’s not easy for me to say.

“It won’t be simple to negotiate with Athletic Bilbao, as their President is tough. Other Spanish clubs aren’t behind Llorente’s decision not to sign a new contract, as they’ve got even less money than the Italians at the moment.”

Nonetheless, Milan’s talks with Real Madrid for Kaka look doomed to failure.

“Adriano Galliani was right in saying he didn’t want to give the fans false hope,” continued Bronzetti.

“In Italy it’s impossible to pay €10m net wages. When Real Madrid absolutely have to give him away, then they might have a chance, but unfortunately right now Kaka is a prisoner of his wages.

“As of today, his chances of joining Milan are 0.001%. I know he wants to return to Milan, but I’d like to go out with Monica Bellucci – that doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. There was some contact with New York Red Bulls, but he wants to stay in Europe.”

Similarly, Bronzetti warns that talks for Real Madrid’s Lassana Diarra are also unlikely to go anywhere.

“He wants €6m net per season, which is impossible. I hope in a few years these wages disappear, because it’s impossible on the market like this.”

I know that many of you support signing Llorente, but I'm still against it for the many of the reasons that Bronzetti stated above. I just don't trust that at 27 years old Llorente's success in Spain, a much more offensive oriented league, will translate well to Serie A. If he comes to Juve, I hope that I'm wrong, but this move just doesn't seem right to me. You can show me all of the youtube videos that you want of him scoring in Europa League and La Liga games and his great technique, but I feel like that won't translate to Serie A defenses.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable' Empty Re: 'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable'

Post by Cotes Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Bojan wasn't a flop...
He maybe didn't do aswell as everyone anticipated but far from a flop...
He scored so pretty clinical goals for Roma last season & was deadly...
This will be his break-through season in Serie A...

I don't know, I just think Llorente at Juve will be a success...
He has a knock to be in the right place & with this pushing mentality that Juve have, he could be very good...
A team that has an average about 20 shots a game just need someone with the technique to put them away & I think Llorente can
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable' Empty Re: 'Kaka impossible, Llorente inadvisable'

Post by S Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Serie A defenses Laughing

Again you're going to pull the same old "Serie A is defensive oriented ,La Liga is offensive minded with poor defenses' card ?

You forgot to add just how poor some of the quality of teams are in Serie A..Fair enough teams are tactical but some of the defenses are shoddy as hell and the league's quality is diminishing by the day,its not a Top 3 league anymore and apart from Juve ,even the remaining top brass of Serie A have good-ish to mediocre defenses and you cant deny that fact ..You could give an argument about the lack of space provided by Serie A defenses but Llorente is hardly that kind of player who only thrives in space anyways..Classic center forward with pretty good technique and generally very good in overall play ,very un-Spanish like player if i'd like to add.He's going to have a lot of service at his disposal and what's important is that he knows where the back of the net is.Nationality means sod all to me personally..What matters is that if the player 'fits the system' ad i believe he really does.
Imo he'll perfectly fit into slow build up possession style besides pace is not of perennial importance to our game to some who show concern over his lack of pace.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Completely agree ^^ and besides he is not spanish he is Basque.

Bronzetti got it all wrong, otherwise i would agree about the spanish in serie A thing but this guy is Basque and he is a giant, completely unspanish.

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:00 pm

DreadAndrea wrote:Completely agree ^^ and besides he is not spanish he is Basque.

Bronzetti got it all wrong, otherwise i would agree about the spanish in serie A thing but this guy is Basque and he is a giant, completely unspanish.

Why is everyone acting like Basque is its own country? Its obviously not.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Surag wrote: Imo he'll perfectly fit into slow build up possession style besides pace is not of perennial importance to our game to some who show concern over his lack of pace.

I disagree completely with this
Juventus used three strikers last season, Boriello, Quagliarella and Matri
None of which are gifted with pace
None of which fit the system that well

Conte's style required a lot from the striker off the ball
A lot of back tracking, pressuring and movement off the ball

I do think Llorente could do well, just not because of your reasons

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Llorente is very good at holding up play(essentially keeping possession)-Check.

Llorente is good at linkups-Check

Llorente is fairly mobile for a tall lad like him-Check

Most importantly Llorente knows where the back of the net is-Check..

My argument was if pace is a big factor in the way we play and my answer is obviously No.(I mean we dont play a high tempo game do we)Atleast judging by last season ,we only werent clinical enough in front of goal and Llorente would be coming here to address what was our main weakness last season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DreadAndrea Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Why is everyone acting like Basque is its own country? Its obviously not.

Obviously you know little to nothing about it. ITS NOT AN ACT this people are dead serious.

DreadAndrea
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm sure he knows about and how serious people are about it, but it's not its own country and it's not breaking away anytime soon. Just like Ireland is not taking Northern Ireland back in the near future.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:27 pm

Juventude wrote:I'm sure he knows about and how serious people are about it, but it's not its own country and it's not breaking away anytime soon. Just like Ireland is not taking Northern Ireland back in the near future.

Look on a map and tell me, do you see Basque as its own country? No. Hence, it is not.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:36 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Juventude wrote:I'm sure he knows about and how serious people are about it, but it's not its own country and it's not breaking away anytime soon. Just like Ireland is not taking Northern Ireland back in the near future.

Look on a map and tell me, do you see Basque as its own country? No. Hence, it is not.

I think you quoted the wrong person. we're in agreement.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Juventude wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

I think you quoted the wrong person. we're in agreement.

Oh my bad I meant to quote to agree with you sorry
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:25 am

Lol last time I checked he played for Spain
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 am

Surag wrote:Serie A defenses Laughing

Again you're going to pull the same old "Serie A is defensive oriented ,La Liga is offensive minded with poor defenses' card ?

You forgot to add just how poor some of the quality of teams are in Serie A..Fair enough teams are tactical but some of the defenses are shoddy as hell and the league's quality is diminishing by the day,its not a Top 3 league anymore and apart from Juve ,even the remaining top brass of Serie A have good-ish to mediocre defenses and you cant deny that fact ..You could give an argument about the lack of space provided by Serie A defenses but Llorente is hardly that kind of player who only thrives in space anyways..Classic center forward with pretty good technique and generally very good in overall play ,very un-Spanish like player if i'd like to add.He's going to have a lot of service at his disposal and what's important is that he knows where the back of the net is.Nationality means sod all to me personally..What matters is that if the player 'fits the system' ad i believe he really does.
Imo he'll perfectly fit into slow build up possession style besides pace is not of perennial importance to our game to some who show concern over his lack of pace.
Surag wrote:Serie A defenses Laughing

La liga is a more offensive minded league while seria A is more defensive it's not a card it's a reality . It's almost a culture for both countries nothing negative just the way it is
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 am

stefanobada wrote:Lol last time I checked he played for Spain

Marcos Senna is Brazilian and he played for Spain. What's your point? #unnecesarrytroll
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

Marcos Senna is Brazilian and he played for Spain. What's your point? #unnecesarrytroll

The point of his post was to talk about how some people are saying he is Basque but he plays for Spain so his point is to say he is Spanish.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by stefanobada Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:16 am

juveman17 wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:

The point of his post was to talk about how some people are saying he is Basque but he plays for Spain so his point is to say he is Spanish.

Well put
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down