Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

+84
Kingofeverythingclassy
Doc
Vyey
Luca
andiii
Zealous
silver
Arquitecto
Die Borussen
julias
VanDeezNuts
Babun
Zero
RedOranje
Cotes
Eman
_LMG_10_
LeSwagg James
Kick
vivabarca38
StrikingMidfield
Abramovich
chemicalboy99
VendettaRed07
Sina
The Franchise
nasir6371
TalkingReckless
Blue Barrett
dmize
azzurres
CBarca
Mr Nick09
OLpower
Yeezus
Nishankly
Madvillain
Be/\/ceCALI
LeVersacci
hrealmadrid
urbaNRoots
Swanhends
fatman123
BeautifulGame
yoonie
Dnmac4
Emaharg
RED
izzy
aleumdance
EL Patron
Albiceleste
white_star
Art Morte
Rev
M99
LeBéninois
vizkosity
Le Samourai
REWB
Adit
the xcx
S
McLewis
MindGames7
SchinnerC
Dutti
RealGunner
The Sanchez
Amar
McAgger
Raptorgunner
Onyx
donttreadonred
StrugaRock
Firenze
Gil
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Ganso
Rebaño Sagrado
Lex
cyberman
88 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 19 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm sick of this attitude that because you work in the media your automatically know more than the average fan.

Majority of journalists know less than Messiah.

bore off

RVP: 60 goals
Rooney 45:
Hernandez: 20
Welbeck: 35

United :bow:

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 19 Empty Re: Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed )

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:42 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I'm sick of this attitude that because you work in the media your automatically know more than the average fan.

Majority of journalists know less than Messiah.
Lmfao
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 am

United fans circle-jerking over RVP :bow:

Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:49 am

Redcafe :facepalm:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:13 am

Barrettinator wrote:Redcafe :facepalm:

yea I'm on redcafe. Apparently Ronaldo carried Brazil in 2002. Half the people there make Messiah look like SAF
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:33 am

You know, Jibers, I'm absolutely fine with RVP's move. If I were in his boots (and if I wasn't a pool fan) I very well might have done the same. The difference is that I would have admitted that a bigger paycheck was one of the deciding factors.

Because:

"I left coz I wanted a change of scenery and more wages." Fair enough, thanks for being honest.

"I left to win trophies." And earn more money, but okay, that's not an awful explanation to give.

"I didn't agree with my old club about their strategy to go forward." What a load of bullshhh.

"I joined this club because I've always been their fan and the little boy in me wanted to play for them." rofl Absolutely the worst explanation you can give.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:United fans circle-jerking over RVP :bow:

The league's leading goal scorer for last season has just joined our team, why wouldn't we be?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:28 pm

of course, there's nothing wrong with being excited about a player as good as he can be when fit.

just know that there's a high chance of him being a bigger flop than Torres, or keeping your medical staff busy for the whole season.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 pm

jibers wrote:

yea I'm on redcafe. Apparently Ronaldo carried Brazil in 2002. Half the people there make Messiah look like SAF
Whats so wrong about that?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Nameless wrote:
jibers wrote:

Ronaldo didnt carryy nothing. He wasnyt even brazils best player, Rivaldo was. All that circle jerking. Most of his goals were poachers effort. Does Gomez carry Bayern? What rubbish
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:20 pm

He scored 11 goals out of 12 games. Dosent that count for anything?. I agree Rivaldo might had a bigger role in this, but its the fans and the media who always give limelight to forwards rather than playmakers.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:56 am

jibers wrote:
Nameless wrote:
jibers wrote:

Ronaldo didnt carryy nothing. He wasnyt even brazils best player, Rivaldo was. All that circle jerking. Most of his goals were poachers effort. Does Gomez carry Bayern? What rubbish

Ronaldo is his peak was probably the best ever ST. I am 100% sure you have not watched 2002 WC.

To give a back-ground story Rivaldo is probably my favourite Brazil player ever. Wether his play-acting when Alpay hit the ball at him in the WC or him selling the dummy against Germany,good or bad,he was an amazing player.

But Ronaldo was THE MAN. No doubt about that. He created and finished chances. Rivaldo majorly created & played 2nd fiddle although he was amazingly gifted.

If you want to talk about such an example then talk about Pele & Garrincha,Garrincha was mere gifted & talented than Pele but Pele scored the goals & got the credit.

If you go back & look at Ronaldo's goals those were amazing,killer shots,smart turns,beautiful dodges. He was a Complete ST. Not like Gomez being served on a plate.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 am

jibers wrote:

To be honest Messiah's footballing knowledge is somewhat like SAF. Buying Kagawa to play DM & then RVP when has a s*** Central Midfield & Full-backs

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:32 pm

Yeah, wtf does be know...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:44 pm

transfer window isnt shut yet anyway, city to test rvps loyalty?

:xavi:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 am

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:United fans circle-jerking over RVP :bow:

amirite!?!??!?!
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

4 R's carried brazil, not just ronaldo. And may i mention they had Cafu and Dida? Top of the top players :/
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:12 am

vizkosity wrote:4 R's carried brazil, not just ronaldo. And may i mention they had Cafu and Dida? Top of the top players :/

Did Dida start or was it Marcos??

Cant remember now but Brazil had good CB's & CB's too.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am

Art Morte wrote:You know, Jibers, I'm absolutely fine with RVP's move. If I were in his boots (and if I wasn't a pool fan) I very well might have done the same. The difference is that I would have admitted that a bigger paycheck was one of the deciding factors.

Because:

"I left coz I wanted a change of scenery and more wages." Fair enough, thanks for being honest.

"I left to win trophies." And earn more money, but okay, that's not an awful explanation to give.

"I didn't agree with my old club about their strategy to go forward." What a load of bullshhh.

"I joined this club because I've always been their fan and the little boy in me wanted to play for them." rofl Absolutely the worst explanation you can give.
You got it right on. Thumbs up Thumbs up

[img]Manchester United agree fee with Arsenal for Robin van Persie ( confirmed ) - Page 19 RVP180812[
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:10 am

jibers wrote:
Gil wrote:You really believe RVP is playing for free don't you Jibs?

He's on the same wages as Rooney mate. Nothing wrong with that either as he's the best player in the League.

Nope Rooney is still the highest earner. Not for free but we are paying him less than City and Juventus were going to.
hmm scratch rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 am

Gave me a good laugh.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:03 am

Hahaha that's gold right there....Definitely one of my fav Hitler parodies.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 am

£70m(€89m) is the Total expenditure from Man United on Van Persie.Just wow.

Jibers you'd be silly to think that we'd be paying that kind of money for him.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 am

So technically Arsenal didnt spend at all this summer Laughing.Cazorla got trolled so hard.When he came the team was like this:
Sczcesny
Sagna--Koscielny---Vermalean--Gibbs
Song---Arteta
Cazorla------------------Podolski
Giroud------R.V.P
Now its like this:
Sczcesny,Sagna,Koscielny,Verm,Gibbs,Diaby,Arteta,Cazorla,Walcott,Podolski,Giroud.

vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:47 am

vivabarca38 wrote:So technically Arsenal didnt spend at all this summer Laughing.Cazorla got trolled so hard.When he came the team was like this:
Sczcesny
Sagna--Koscielny---Vermalean--Gibbs
Song---Arteta
Cazorla------------------Podolski
Giroud------R.V.P
Now its like this:
Sczcesny,Sagna,Koscielny,Verm,Gibbs,Diaby,Arteta,Cazorla,Walcott,Podolski,Giroud.

:facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Surag wrote:£70m(€89m) is the Total expenditure from Man United on Van Persie.Just wow.

Jibers you'd be silly to think that we'd be paying that kind of money for him.

I think there is a 10m bonus for RVP, if he honer his contract. rofl

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next