Art Morte
guest7
che
kiranr
_SuperFloren_
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE - Page 2 Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Phritz wrote:Are there any intelligent posters on the Barca side? because personal insults don't win a dispute
This what happens when a troll doesnt get ban for bashing or trolling. from old days we accepted Floren's trolling and bashings and he accepted our insults so peace here and that sig creates boner
Your insults really hurt me, thats why I was out a long time. Sad

_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE - Page 2 Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm

The fact that we should have had a penalty against Milan in the 1st leg hasnt skipped your minds I guess.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 pm

The obsession of Barcelona is appreciated :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:40 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:

----------UEFA, and the international power-----------------

Spain was already in their hands, but that could not be enought. Barcelona is a club with great history, how dare they only had 1 european cup?? Same than Steaua Bucarest, or 1 less than Nottingham Forest??? Laporta put hands at work. FC Barcelona signing a contract of sponsorship with Unicef, curiously with Senes Erzik, in exchange of more presence of Barcelona in the Uefa system. This is the result:

Executive Committee: President, Platini. 1st Vice President Senes Erzik (Unicef ​​project manager). 3rd Vice President Angel Villar.
Referees Committee: President, Angel Villar.
Legal and Disciplinary Committee: Angel Villar. Deputy President Garcia Silvero.(ex-barcelona member) Member, VILASECA GUASCH (current FC Barcelona lawyer and advisor permanent).
Medical Committee, Helena Herrero (ex Fc Barcelona member).
Competitions Committee, Joan Gaspart (Fc Barcelona ex president).
Social Responsibility Committee and Fair Play, Senes Erzik (unicef ​​project manager).
President Club Licensing Committee, Senes Erzik.
Chairman Board of Professional Football Strategy (representative of the executive committee), Angel Villar, Senes Erzik and Joan Laporta.

Maybe, right now you understand Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, Inter, Real Madrid, Porto, and next PSG and Manchester city when they play against Barca and end the game accussing the ref (drogba, wenger, van persie, nasri, mourinho, motta, galliani, nesta, etc etc.)

Dat insight :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:03 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:I'm a football lover, always was, always will be, thats why I feel cheated when all those informations came to me. I'd like to talk about pure football skills, but you need to know what kind of Mafia control this world. All what you're going to read isnt fantasy, it happened.

2003. The European football is at his very best, english teams, italian teams, spanish teams, germans, etc. Do you remember someone making critics about some champions league knockouts? I dont think so. United, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Bayern, Real Madrid, even Valencia or Deportivo from Spain had great battles between them, but pure football. But something happened in this year that change the curse of the history. The 4th team of Spain behind Del Bosque's Real, Benitez's Valencia, and Irureta's Deportivo , a team with 5 years without titles nationally and internationally, changed their owner. Joan Laporta took the power, with Sandro Rosell as vicepresident.

-------Ronaldinho signing------------

They started big, Ronaldinho Gaucho was in England ready to sign a new contract with Manchester United, but Rosell stopped the operation, Rosell was at the same time general director of Nike Brazil, sponsor of Ronaldinho (and currently Neymar too), Rosell offered a lot of commission to Roberto de Assis (Dinho's agent), and new Nike contracts if he would join Barcelona(out of law). Finally Ronaldinho joined Barca. Ok, Barcelona already had a leader to build around.

***Ferguson said: "I thought we'd clinched the deal (for Ronaldinho), but when I flew to Paris to speak with him, the goalposts seemed to have moved somehow. "His people complained that to me that it didn't seem as though they were getting the same deal we'd previously agreed. The next thing I know, he was at Barcelona the following day. ****
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/6016952/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-United-signed-Ronaldo-only-after-Ronaldinho-deal-fell-through.html

-------The RFEF federation and the power----------

But it didnt work, Barcelona started horrible the season, and the "Galacticos" at the time had a 20 point differential in La liga in January. Laporta needed to do something. That same year, Angel Villar, RFEF president, was heavily acussed in the media about corruption with the Spanish football, his position was difficult because the general elections. Florentino Perez supported the new candidate Gerardo Gonzalez as a pact with the rest of la Liga clubs. Barcelona burned the pact and Villar was re-elected behind the RFEF law. It was the beginning of the end for Perez, and the renaissance for Barcelona. Real Madrid lost la Liga in the last 8 games losing 7 of them, including the last 5 with 10-men on the ground. Red cards to Pavon vs Osasuna, Figo vs Barcelona, Zidane vs Deportivo, Beckham vs Murcia and Helguera vs Real Sociedad. Barcelona completed the biggest comeback in la liga history between the giants. 20 point deficit. Real Madrid ended 4th. After that Barcelona owned the competition with ease.

******Godall, vicepresident of Laporta, at the time, gave the keys in a impressive interview a few months ago:

'Which candidate supports Florentino? Gerardo. So I think that Barca will be supported to Villar'. supported Villar, broke even discipline corporate vote of the League of Professional Football.

We spent a good time with the Spanish Federation, in good relationship with the companies where they cooked, say the committee of refs, the competition, the Football League. Laporta grown a lot and very in-depth relationships with these institutions, including international, UEFA, FIFA and I think that helped.****
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.as.com%2Ffutbol%2Farticulo%2Fgodall-joan-laporta-apoyo-villar%2F20120310dasdaiftb_3%2FTes

Spain was already in their hands, but that could not be enought. Barcelona is a club with great history, how dare they only had 1 european cup?? Same than Steaua Bucarest, or 1 less than Nottingham Forest??? Laporta put hands at work. FC Barcelona signing a contract of sponsorship with Unicef, curiously with Senes Erzik, in exchange of more presence of Barcelona in the Uefa system. This is the result:

Executive Committee: President, Platini. 1st Vice President Senes Erzik (Unicef ​​project manager). 3rd Vice President Angel Villar.
Legal and Disciplinary Committee: Angel Villar. Deputy President Garcia Silvero.(ex-barcelona member) Member, VILASECA GUASCH (current FC Barcelona lawyer and advisor permanent).
Social Responsibility Committee and Fair Play, Senes Erzik (unicef ​​project manager).
Chairman Board of Professional Football Strategy (representative of the executive committee), Angel Villar, Senes Erzik and Joan Laporta.

Maybe, right now you understand Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, Inter, Real Madrid, Porto, and next PSG and Manchester city when they play against Barca and end the game accussing the ref (drogba, wenger, van persie, nasri, mourinho, motta, galliani, nesta, etc etc.)

-------Goebbles-esque propaganda----------

We live in a new world of football. The propaganda has been expanded, and the minds cheated. Barcelona's style of gameplay is the only way to win fairly, if you compete against this make a good defensive work, you will be penalized. (three CL semifinals in a row, Barcelona plays against 10men teams the decisive game), every single game against "big teams" ends with some controversial situations always in Barca's favour, always hidden behind "they play better, they deserve it, they would have won the same". If somehow, they lose, the winner will be insulted and wont be deserving winner. Barcelona never deserves to lose because they have the possesion, thats the worldwide expanded opinion, Messi cant be compared with any other, he is the best ever (which is amazingly expanded when this guy has won NOTHING outside Barcelona, and I wont discuss the eternal comparison about if he is a "complete" player, (but i never saw him give a 20m pass, pex) hehehehe.

Ending.... I respect Barcelona players, great players and some of them amazing and legendary players (divers too), they are a great team. But they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves.

Bye. Your friend, Super Floren.
great read and interesting, but I believe they had a bad start because Ronaldinho didn't play with them till January, or played very few matches before January, and when he returned as a regular they obviously improved.

Anyway doesn't change a lot of what you said.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:11 am

baresi wrote:
great read and interesting, but I believe they had a bad start because Ronaldinho didn't play with them till January, or played very few matches before January, and when he returned as a regular they obviously improved.

Anyway doesn't change a lot of what you said.
Yeah, Ronaldinho got injured soon, and he didnt play the first classico (madrid won 1-2 at the camp nou, Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo scoring). Barca's second round in la liga was amazing, Ronaldinho played magical football, Xavi exploded and the adition of Edgar Davids was great. But if you have a 20 point deficit against a Real Madrid with Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Beckham and company, a comeback should have been impossible. But I told what happened. it was Madrid's fault. I dont say Barcelona won what they won all because of cheating, obviously they had great players, but they were heavily helped in all Laporta reign. Villar was furious against Perez and he basically destroyed all Real Madrid response, and Perez left. The power Barca got after that in all the european system is obviously clear. All the controversial knockout in the last years have Barcelona in the middle.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

all these scandals are nothing new. But for every contoversy they have brought about innovations. they invented possession, perfected pressing (of the officials) and created ball playing referees.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:22 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
white_star wrote:Ok so Madrid fans will fap about this idiot that's alright no problem you guys are rivals with Barcelona. Now I will be realistic and give you some advise, go find some pussy and get laid!!!!! Your posts show how much you need to get off of your computer chair and get laid. If this was a true they would investigate and get Barcelona for it until then you need to find a hobby or some pussy.

Where do people find the time to come up with nonsense that I would print out and wipe my ass with :facepalm:

are you new to SF's posts?

Haha no I have seen this guy spew crap all the time but whatever let him have fun.

Dolce Vita wrote:
che wrote:yea, exactly what this forum needs, more idiots...
Laughing
I thought you could do better... Very Happy
white_star wrote:Ok so Madrid fans will fap about this idiot that's alright no problem you guys are rivals with Barcelona. Now I will be realistic and give you some advise, go find some pussy and get laid!!!!! Your posts show how much you need to get off of your computer chair and get laid. If this was a true they would investigate and get Barcelona for it until then you need to find a hobby or some pussy.

Where do people find the time to come up with nonsense that I would print out and wipe my ass with :facepalm:

He posts like 1 time in three months eco smile
You're advised to get laid :coffee: I get the feeling your frustration will grow even further with us smashing teams left and right in the upcoming season eco smile

I don't care when he posts he obviously needs a lot of time to gather this crap so whatever floats your boat and I don't give a frak what your team does because first of all you are a bandwagon fan so who knows who you will obsessing about. None of your teams will be playing my team anyway so nice try troll!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:26 am

all these scandals are nothing new. But for every contoversy they have brought about innovations. they invented defensive possession, perfected pressing (of the officials) and created ball playing referees.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am

Phritz wrote:Are there any intelligent posters on the Barca side? because personal insults don't win a dispute

This is not about intelligence, if Somone post astronomic nonsense then thu have the right to act the way they do. If Somone insults my team I will insult them because my team is part of my life something some people on here have no idea about. Don't question people's intelligence when stuff is talked about that has no proof to back it up.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 am

white_star wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:

are you new to SF's posts?

Haha no I have seen this guy spew crap all the time but whatever let him have fun.

Dolce Vita wrote:
che wrote:yea, exactly what this forum needs, more idiots...
Laughing
I thought you could do better... Very Happy

He posts like 1 time in three months eco smile
You're advised to get laid :coffee: I get the feeling your frustration will grow even further with us smashing teams left and right in the upcoming season eco smile

I don't care when he posts he obviously needs a lot of time to gather this crap so whatever floats your boat and I don't give a frak what your team does because first of all you are a bandwagon fan so who knows who you will obsessing about. None of your teams will be playing my team anyway so nice try troll!
Well, you hurt my spirit before, so I should defend myself a little.
First, thanks god I've a beautiful pink puss*y already at home, a relation of months.
Second, the only thing me and Uefalona have in common its that we cheat sometimes.
Third, I work fridays and saturdays in a night club in Madrid. So, I dont need to search ladies, ladies come to me.
Fourth, this is not trolling, there are informations that every day you read in your favourite sport newspaper, and I compile all this information in my mind. This post is a result of a lot of information from a lot time ago.
Fifth, I'm a freak of football, just like everybody here, I love football since I was a kid, i can talk about football and every league with you with pleasure. Thats all.
Sixth, I'm a Barca hater, but I can be objective in all terms relatives of football.

You need more info?

Pd: I didnt want to sound arrogant, Im not Cristiano Ronaldo or a ladies man, but hey, if you have a good drink and a good satuday night, have fun, in days of war every hole is a good trench. Very Happy

Last edited by _SuperFloren_ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 am

white_star wrote:

This is not about intelligence, if Somone post astronomic nonsense then thu have the right to act the way they do. If Somone insults my team I will insult them because my team is part of my life something some people on here have no idea about. Don't question people's intelligence when stuff is talked about that has no proof to back it up.
How the hell, thats not proof?? You need more evidences?? I put you, the same vicepresident of Barcelona talking about it. I put all Uefa organization chart for you, with names and jobs. What more do you need??? There are all coincidences?? You live in a magic world, my friend.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:55 am

Then why doesn't anything get done about it?????? Answer that ?

I didn't believe calciopi was happening until it was official I just don't want to except these kind of things when it comes to my beloved football! You might be right about this or your not but I won't believe it until it becomes official and barca get in trouble for it! Conspiracies are kind of a waste of time same thing about the end of the world crap or world trade centers conspiracies its all bs
And people just freaking out about nothing. I hate my rival team but I don't go around creating conspiracies just let that stuff go its a waste of time lol! Your team will be on top an then they will fall and the cycle continues same for barca same for any team with power it's the way it is.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:06 am

white_star wrote:Then why doesn't anything get done about it?????? Answer that ?

I didn't believe calciopi was happening until it was official I just don't want to except these kind of things when it comes to my beloved football! You might be right about this or your not but I won't believe it until it becomes official and barca get in trouble for it! Conspiracies are kind of a waste of time same thing about the end of the world crap or world trade centers conspiracies its all bs
And people just freaking out about nothing. I hate my rival team but I don't go around creating conspiracies just let that stuff go its a waste of time lol! Your team will be on top an then they will fall and the cycle continues same for barca same for any team with power it's the way it is.
Spain is a poor country in terms of acting against the power. Just read about their doping problem. They will never touch Real Madrid or Barcelona. Barcelona have been always making the victim role, with those stories about Franco, Di Stefano, the refs and Real Madrid. If Barcelona were acussed of all this and penalized like Juventus, it would be the war between Spain and Catalunya. Its a shame but it is the reality. The Calciopoli in spain was called "Villarato", and the same Godall, admitted a crime, and nobody did nothing about it. They just discusses a couple of days in the newspapers and TVs, and then all forgotten.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Nerazzurro Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 am

Read about the Eufemiano Fuentes and the Del Moral scandals of Spain if you want a good conspiracy theory.

Also one of Lance Armstrong's doctors who was just banned for life from sport in the doping trial is allegedly a medical advisor for FC Barcelona.

Unfortunately, I can't post links yet, so happy hunting.
Tomasso Nerazzurro
Tomasso Nerazzurro
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:I'm a football lover, always was, always will be, thats why I feel cheated when all those informations came to me. I'd like to talk about pure football skills, but you need to know what kind of Mafia control this world. All what you're going to read isnt fantasy, it happened.

2003. The European football is at his very best, english teams, italian teams, spanish teams, germans, etc. Do you remember someone making critics about some champions league knockouts? I dont think so. United, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Bayern, Real Madrid, even Valencia or Deportivo from Spain had great battles between them, but pure football. But something happened in this year that change the curse of the history. The 4th team of Spain behind Del Bosque's Real, Benitez's Valencia, and Irureta's Deportivo , a team with 5 years without titles nationally and internationally, changed their owner. Joan Laporta took the power, with Sandro Rosell as vicepresident.

They started big, Ronaldinho Gaucho was in England ready to sign a new contract with Manchester United, but Rosell stopped the operation, Rosell was at the same time general director of Nike Brazil, sponsor of Ronaldinho (and currently Neymar too), Rosell offered a lot of commission to Roberto de Assis (Dinho's agent), and new Nike contracts if he would join Barcelona(out of law). Finally Ronaldinho joined Barca. Ok, Barcelona already had a leader to build around.

***Ferguson said: "I thought we'd clinched the deal (for Ronaldinho), but when I flew to Paris to speak with him, the goalposts seemed to have moved somehow. "His people complained that to me that it didn't seem as though they were getting the same deal we'd previously agreed. The next thing I know, he was at Barcelona the following day. ****
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/6016952/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-United-signed-Ronaldo-only-after-Ronaldinho-deal-fell-through.html

But it didnt work, Barcelona started horrible the season, and the "Galacticos" at the time had a 20 point differential in La liga in January. Laporta needed to do something. That same year, Angel Villar, RFEF president, was heavily acussed in the media about corruption with the Spanish football, his position was difficult because the general elections. Florentino Perez supported the new candidate Gerardo Gonzalez as a pact with the rest of la Liga clubs. Barcelona burned the pact and Villar was re-elected behind the RFEF law. It was the beginning of the end for Perez, and the renaissance for Barcelona. Real Madrid lost la Liga in the last 8 games losing 7 of them, including the last 5 with 10-men on the ground. Red cards to Pavon vs Osasuna, Figo vs Barcelona, Zidane vs Deportivo, Beckham vs Murcia and Helguera vs Real Sociedad. Barcelona completed the biggest comeback in la liga history between the giants. 20 point deficit. Real Madrid ended 4th. After that Barcelona owned the competition with ease.

******Godall, vicepresident of Laporta, at the time, gave the keys in a impressive interview a few months ago:

'Which candidate supports Florentino? Gerardo. So I think that Barca will be supported to Villar'. supported Villar, broke even discipline corporate vote of the League of Professional Football.

We spent a good time with the Spanish Federation, in good relationship with the companies where they cooked, say the committee of refs, the competition, the Football League. Laporta grown a lot and very in-depth relationships with these institutions, including international, UEFA, FIFA and I think that helped.****
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.as.com%2Ffutbol%2Farticulo%2Fgodall-joan-laporta-apoyo-villar%2F20120310dasdaiftb_3%2FTes

We live in a new world of football. The propaganda has been expanded, and the minds cheated. Barcelona's style of gameplay is the only way to win fairly, if you compete against this make a good defensive work, you will be penalized. (three CL semifinals in a row, Barcelona plays against 10men teams the decisive game), every single game against "big teams" ends with some controversial situations always in Barca's favour, always hidden behind "they play better, they deserve it, they would have won the same". If somehow, they lose, the winner will be insulted and wont be deserving winner. Barcelona never deserves to lose because they have the possesion, thats the worldwide expanded opinion, Messi cant be compared with any other, he is the best ever (which is amazingly expanded when this guy has won NOTHING outside Barcelona, and I wont discuss the eternal comparison about if he is a "complete" player, (but i never saw him give a 20m pass, pex) hehehehe.

Ending.... I respect Barcelona players, great players and some of them amazing and legendary players (divers too), they are a great team. But they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves.

This is some hair splitting from a Madrid fan. Now the biggest controversy, no doubt is Barca vs. Chelsea 2009. We all know it, it's universally known and there is no undoing it. But while it seemed favorable to Barca, it's also pretty accepted that the officiating was shite for both sides. Which is why that ref is no longer a ref.

Now, how do those names which floren listed above, how have they had a direct effect on Barca's success??? Because of questionable officiating on a few occasions?? Where's the proof that Angel Villar for example, had a direct effect on those questionable calls? And which strings did those names pull to effect a young Messi in a way that transformed him into hands down the best player of our generation??? Which strings did they pull to have Xavi hit his prime, Iniesta break out as a world beater, Pique and Busquets come to prominence?? The base of the success for 2008-2012 Spain,for arguably the best NT EVER, those names must've had to do something with as well mustn't they???

Even if Laporta appointed these names as soon as he became pres. (and let's get more proof than just your word, because you have obviously looked this up), that "happened" around 2003-04. You say that Madrid lost that monster lead that year because "the bombs from Al Qaeda in Madrid, the city fell in depression, and didnt care a lot about the team". Please. Whatever the reason, it wasn't a "blaugrana conspiracy".

Again, this was almost 10 years ago, but then you say "they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves." By the past, I'm assuming you mean 2008 and onwards. That is just quite simply BS mate. 2008-2011 Barca simply outplayed pretty much EVERYONE they played, fact.

And as far as the Ronaldinho transfer, or screw it, let's call it a hijack. As far as that goes, knowing Brazilians it's not impossible to imagine a high ranking Brazilian executive advising a fellow Brazilian up and comer to what may be a better move. We all know now it couldn't of been much better of a move but if Barca would've landed Beckham, I'm sure R10 would've gone to Man U. But just like Becks snubbed Barca, Ronaldinho (GHASP) snubbed Man U. Simple as that. There's no need to loose change that shite. And I think that that is all for now. Later, floren.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:44 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:United didn't sign Ronaldinho because of incompetence. The United employee negotiating the deal offered PSG 35M euros. PSG accepted it. This employee, I forget his name but he later moved on to Chelsea, found out that Barca was completely unwilling to offer more than 32M. So after PSG already accepted it he sent only 33M. PSG were outraged at the treatment United had given them so they sold him for less to Barca out of spite.

But yeah, it was Rossel's mastermind Laughing

ive never heard this before

Peter Kenyon you absolute GOAT :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 pm

barca 2011 wrote:

This is some hair splitting from a Madrid fan. Now the biggest controversy, no doubt is Barca vs. Chelsea 2009. We all know it, it's universally known and there is no undoing it. But while it seemed favorable to Barca, it's also pretty accepted that the officiating was shite for both sides. Which is why that ref is no longer a ref.

Now, how do those names which floren listed above, how have they had a direct effect on Barca's success??? Because of questionable officiating on a few occasions?? Where's the proof that Angel Villar for example, had a direct effect on those questionable calls? And which strings did those names pull to effect a young Messi in a way that transformed him into hands down the best player of our generation??? Which strings did they pull to have Xavi hit his prime, Iniesta break out as a world beater, Pique and Busquets come to prominence?? The base of the success for 2008-2012 Spain,for arguably the best NT EVER, those names must've had to do something with as well mustn't they???

Even if Laporta appointed these names as soon as he became pres. (and let's get more proof than just your word, because you have obviously looked this up), that "happened" around 2003-04. You say that Madrid lost that monster lead that year because "the bombs from Al Qaeda in Madrid, the city fell in depression, and didnt care a lot about the team". Please. Whatever the reason, it wasn't a "blaugrana conspiracy".

Again, this was almost 10 years ago, but then you say "they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves." By the past, I'm assuming you mean 2008 and onwards. That is just quite simply BS mate. 2008-2011 Barca simply outplayed pretty much EVERYONE they played, fact.

And as far as the Ronaldinho transfer, or screw it, let's call it a hijack. As far as that goes, knowing Brazilians it's not impossible to imagine a high ranking Brazilian executive advising a fellow Brazilian up and comer to what may be a better move. We all know now it couldn't of been much better of a move but if Barca would've landed Beckham, I'm sure R10 would've gone to Man U. But just like Becks snubbed Barca, Ronaldinho (GHASP) snubbed Man U. Simple as that. There's no need to loose change that shite. And I think that that is all for now. Later, floren.
The most reasonable, intelligent reply, nice response pal, waiting for Floren's reply here.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:37 pm

well your reply barca 2011, brought up the following question:
If Barca had all this influence on UEFA or FIFA why won't the drag down the Spanish NT, and push for a Catalan NT, with all that reach this should be ez.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:01 am

SF what a tool :facepalm:

Im 100% that he cares more about Barca than real mandril...

And why dont you mention the 2 penalties that we should have had against Milan in the first leg or why pepe wasnt sent off nor punished for steppin on Messi hand?

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm

barca 2011 wrote:

It all began in 2009 and what you call it the biggest scandal in Champions League history. In 2009, nobody could denied that Manchester United was the best team in the world. They were european champs and they were playing the champions league final that year. You said Barcelona outplayed everybody between 2008-2011. No. Chelsea was the second best team at the time behind United, and everybody was expecting another chelsea-manu final they basically destroyed Barca that semifinal, and the fair result would have been 3 or 4-0. In Spain, Barca hadnt competition, their only competition in a 2 horse race, was Madrid. A Real Madrid team capable of lose 2-6 at home in the final classico game for la liga, A Real Madrid team capable of lose 4-0 against the fourth team in England. Liverpool in champions league, or against a 3rd division team in Copa. At the time, Barca only had 4 rivals in Europe. The Top 4 of England. The Italian teams were garbage, and Bayern was playing Uefa cup and getting outplayed against the likes of Zenit. Everybody remembers that. But after that season where Barcelona won the champions league title unfairly. It came the propaganda. "6titles, Greatest team ever, untouchable, tiki taka, the best football ever etc etc". Barca continued doing the same, outplaying the poor Spanish teams, and when they faced a top european team, it came this helps. Accepting that this Barcelona team is a great team like I said, the rest of teams never had the chance of getting fair refereings against them. When they were always in problems, they had those helps. Always, from refs, and comitees. Everybody knows Barcelona dont like play against physical and defensive minded teams, in the last 4 years of this team. Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, and Chelsea again had Barcelona in their hands. Chelsea got trolled by Ovrebo. Inter had to survive 70 minutes in 10 men, because Busquets dived against Motta. Real Madrid lost the semifinals because Alves dived against Pepe(player who was being a nightmare for Barcelona in the entire Classicos rally. Liga, Copa, and 1st half of Champions league semifinals. And Chelsea again. The rest of top teams, with weapons to scare Barsa, tried to play the same physical and defensive game of Chelsea and Inter. Arsenal had Barcelona eliminated in 2010. 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, Van persie got red carded 3 minutes after Arsenal scored. (casual). Milan had Barcelona eliminated last year, 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, a weird penalty against Milan, 7 minutes after Milan scored. (casual). Its casual that Uefa puts a portuguese to ref Barcelona-Real Madrid champions league game, 3 days after Madrid wins the Copa del Rey title. Guardiola cries, and they changes the ref and put Stark, known as a Messi lover. its casual that Messi headbutts a Shaktar player in Supercup extra time in front of the ref, but he does nothing (its messi). Its casual Porto ends with 8 players in another supercup meeting. Every single Barca game against really tough teams always ends with some controversial situations, and always ends with some members of the other teams banned by Uefa and talking about the refs, and everybody talking about "they deserved it, because the other team park the bus". If this is "justice". Then, give Zidane' Real Madrid 2001 and 2003 champions league titles because we lost against the bus of Bayern and Juventus. Stole all 4 catenaccios Italy world cups. Of course, this Barcelona is a good team?. Barca right now only have to play 4-5 difficult games in the entire season. And if in this 4-5 games, they play against 10 players, or they get all calls. No competition. (Three champions league semifinals in a row against 10 players, when a red card or a penalty in champions league football is so difficult to watch). In this world everybody knows who is who, if you put a Cruyff lover like the dutch de blekere or a Messi fan like Wolfgang Stark. Its easier get calls, that if you put a portuguese to ref a Barca-Madrid, or some guy from Ivory coast to ref Chelsea-Barsa. You know. The power of choose above the others.

Ending... I can understand Ronaldinho's affaire, they needed whatever to sign a star player, and they did it. Good job. Mafia moves, but I guess everybody does it. And I never said Madrid lost 2004 liga title because al qaeda. I said it was a sum of things, and a change in the entire system and inercia.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:05 pm

Yeah, getting red cards against a team that keeps the ball a lot more than 65% of the time is so strange that it warrants a conspiracy theory.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:41 pm

kiranr wrote:
Yeah, getting red cards against a team that keeps the ball a lot more than 65% of the time is so strange that it warrants a conspiracy theory.

If you watch at the red cards, of course. I never saw, and I will never see something like Van Persie red card in a champions league knock out. You have to want pretty hard to show a red card, to make something like that. And only 3 minutes after Arsenal scored. And the striker/most dangerous player, not the typical defensive midfielder that kills your number 10 guy.

Pd: I remember that guy from Bayern, Luiz Gustavo doing at least 10 fouls in the second leg, and dude watched the first yellow in the minute 110. And I considered normal. You cannot show a red for little fouls in a champions league semifinals between giants. And showing red for stupid things like all the reds in Barcas favour and when they were tied or eliminated is suspicious.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Look, i don't want to get into this debate with you. It has been discussed a thousand times and i am pretty tired of it.

All i will say is that Barcelona have been at the receiving end of several bad decisions over the past 3 seasons and some have cost Barcelona titles.

It is very easy to isolate the incidents that favour Barcelona and then claim conspiracy, mafia etc and precisely why this is a very lazy effort and one that does really deserve the response it has been getting. But sometimes, your propaganda against Barcelona becomes so silly that it is difficult to not post anything pointing it out.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:44 am

baresi wrote:well your reply barca 2011, brought up the following question:
If Barca had all this influence on UEFA or FIFA why won't the drag down the Spanish NT, and push for a Catalan NT, with all that reach this should be ez.
I think that that's a question that is going to deep into the country's politics and I'm just not sure how to answer that. And I don't know who is for it or who is against it but it could also be that maybe Barca doesn't actually have as much reach as floren would have u believe.

barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

It all began in 2009 and what you call it the biggest scandal in Champions League history. In 2009, nobody could denied that Manchester United was the best team in the world. They were european champs and they were playing the champions league final that year. You said Barcelona outplayed everybody between 2008-2011. No. Chelsea was the second best team at the time behind United, and everybody was expecting another chelsea-manu final they basically destroyed Barca that semifinal, and the fair result would have been 3 or 4-0. In Spain, Barca hadnt competition, their only competition in a 2 horse race, was Madrid. A Real Madrid team capable of lose 2-6 at home in the final classico game for la liga, A Real Madrid team capable of lose 4-0 against the fourth team in England. Liverpool in champions league, or against a 3rd division team in Copa. At the time, Barca only had 4 rivals in Europe. The Top 4 of England. The Italian teams were garbage, and Bayern was playing Uefa cup and getting outplayed against the likes of Zenit. Everybody remembers that. But after that season where Barcelona won the champions league title unfairly. It came the propaganda. "6titles, Greatest team ever, untouchable, tiki taka, the best football ever etc etc". Barca continued doing the same, outplaying the poor Spanish teams, and when they faced a top european team, it came this helps. Accepting that this Barcelona team is a great team like I said, the rest of teams never had the chance of getting fair refereings against them. When they were always in problems, they had those helps. Always, from refs, and comitees. Everybody knows Barcelona dont like play against physical and defensive minded teams, in the last 4 years of this team. Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, and Chelsea again had Barcelona in their hands. Chelsea got trolled by Ovrebo. Inter had to survive 70 minutes in 10 men, because Busquets dived against Motta. Real Madrid lost the semifinals because Alves dived against Pepe(player who was being a nightmare for Barcelona in the entire Classicos rally. Liga, Copa, and 1st half of Champions league semifinals. And Chelsea again. The rest of top teams, with weapons to scare Barsa, tried to play the same physical and defensive game of Chelsea and Inter. Arsenal had Barcelona eliminated in 2010. 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, Van persie got red carded 3 minutes after Arsenal scored. (casual). Milan had Barcelona eliminated last year, 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, a weird penalty against Milan, 7 minutes after Milan scored. (casual). Its casual that Uefa puts a portuguese to ref Barcelona-Real Madrid champions league game, 3 days after Madrid wins the Copa del Rey title. Guardiola cries, and they changes the ref and put Stark, known as a Messi lover. its casual that Messi headbutts a Shaktar player in Supercup extra time in front of the ref, but he does nothing (its messi). Its casual Porto ends with 8 players in another supercup meeting. Every single Barca game against really tough teams always ends with some controversial situations, and always ends with some members of the other teams banned by Uefa and talking about the refs, and everybody talking about "they deserved it, because the other team park the bus". If this is "justice". Then, give Zidane' Real Madrid 2001 and 2003 champions league titles because we lost against the bus of Bayern and Juventus. Stole all 4 catenaccios Italy world cups. Of course, this Barcelona is a good team?. Barca right now only have to play 4-5 difficult games in the entire season. And if in this 4-5 games, they play against 10 players, or they get all calls. No competition. (Three champions league semifinals in a row against 10 players, when a red card or a penalty in champions league football is so difficult to watch). In this world everybody knows who is who, if you put a Cruyff lover like the dutch de blekere or a Messi fan like Wolfgang Stark. Its easier get calls, that if you put a portuguese to ref a Barca-Madrid, or some guy from Ivory coast to ref Chelsea-Barsa. You know. The power of choose above the others.

Ending... I can understand Ronaldinho's affaire, they needed whatever to sign a star player, and they did it. Good job. Mafia moves, but I guess everybody does it. And I never said Madrid lost 2004 liga title because al qaeda. I said it was a sum of things, and a change in the entire system and inercia.
Man. United was not a better team in 2009.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next