Art Morte
guest7
che
kiranr
_SuperFloren_
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE - Page 3 Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by barca 2011 Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:
barca 2011 wrote:

This is some hair splitting from a Madrid fan. Now the biggest controversy, no doubt is Barca vs. Chelsea 2009. We all know it, it's universally known and there is no undoing it. But while it seemed favorable to Barca, it's also pretty accepted that the officiating was shite for both sides. Which is why that ref is no longer a ref.

Now, how do those names which floren listed above, how have they had a direct effect on Barca's success??? Because of questionable officiating on a few occasions?? Where's the proof that Angel Villar for example, had a direct effect on those questionable calls? And which strings did those names pull to effect a young Messi in a way that transformed him into hands down the best player of our generation??? Which strings did they pull to have Xavi hit his prime, Iniesta break out as a world beater, Pique and Busquets come to prominence?? The base of the success for 2008-2012 Spain,for arguably the best NT EVER, those names must've had to do something with as well mustn't they???

Even if Laporta appointed these names as soon as he became pres. (and let's get more proof than just your word, because you have obviously looked this up), that "happened" around 2003-04. You say that Madrid lost that monster lead that year because "the bombs from Al Qaeda in Madrid, the city fell in depression, and didnt care a lot about the team". Please. Whatever the reason, it wasn't a "blaugrana conspiracy".

Again, this was almost 10 years ago, but then you say "they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves." By the past, I'm assuming you mean 2008 and onwards. That is just quite simply BS mate. 2008-2011 Barca simply outplayed pretty much EVERYONE they played, fact.

And as far as the Ronaldinho transfer, or screw it, let's call it a hijack. As far as that goes, knowing Brazilians it's not impossible to imagine a high ranking Brazilian executive advising a fellow Brazilian up and comer to what may be a better move. We all know now it couldn't of been much better of a move but if Barca would've landed Beckham, I'm sure R10 would've gone to Man U. But just like Becks snubbed Barca, Ronaldinho (GHASP) snubbed Man U. Simple as that. There's no need to loose change that shite. And I think that that is all for now. Later, floren.

It all began in 2009 and what you call it the biggest scandal in Champions League history. In 2009, nobody could denied that Manchester United was the best team in the world. They were european champs and they were playing the champions league final that year. You said Barcelona outplayed everybody between 2008-2011. No. Chelsea was the second best team at the time behind United, and everybody was expecting another chelsea-manu final they basically destroyed Barca that semifinal, and the fair result would have been 3 or 4-0. In Spain, Barca hadnt competition, their only competition in a 2 horse race, was Madrid. A Real Madrid team capable of lose 2-6 at home in the final classico game for la liga, A Real Madrid team capable of lose 4-0 against the fourth team in England. Liverpool in champions league, or against a 3rd division team in Copa. At the time, Barca only had 4 rivals in Europe. The Top 4 of England. The Italian teams were garbage, and Bayern was playing Uefa cup and getting outplayed against the likes of Zenit. Everybody remembers that. But after that season where Barcelona won the champions league title unfairly. It came the propaganda. "6titles, Greatest team ever, untouchable, tiki taka, the best football ever etc etc". Barca continued doing the same, outplaying the poor Spanish teams, and when they faced a top european team, it came this helps. Accepting that this Barcelona team is a great team like I said, the rest of teams never had the chance of getting fair refereings against them. When they were always in problems, they had those helps. Always, from refs, and comitees. Everybody knows Barcelona dont like play against physical and defensive minded teams, in the last 4 years of this team. Chelsea, Inter, Real Madrid, and Chelsea again had Barcelona in their hands. Chelsea got trolled by Ovrebo. Inter had to survive 70 minutes in 10 men, because Busquets dived against Motta. Real Madrid lost the semifinals because Alves dived against Pepe(player who was being a nightmare for Barcelona in the entire Classicos rally. Liga, Copa, and 1st half of Champions league semifinals. And Chelsea again. The rest of top teams, with weapons to scare Barsa, tried to play the same physical and defensive game of Chelsea and Inter. Arsenal had Barcelona eliminated in 2010. 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, Van persie got red carded 3 minutes after Arsenal scored. (casual). Milan had Barcelona eliminated last year, 1-1 at the camp nou, and incredibly, a weird penalty against Milan, 7 minutes after Milan scored. (casual). Its casual that Uefa puts a portuguese to ref Barcelona-Real Madrid champions league game, 3 days after Madrid wins the Copa del Rey title. Guardiola cries, and they changes the ref and put Stark, known as a Messi lover. its casual that Messi headbutts a Shaktar player in Supercup extra time in front of the ref, but he does nothing (its messi). Its casual Porto ends with 8 players in another supercup meeting. Every single Barca game against really tough teams always ends with some controversial situations, and always ends with some members of the other teams banned by Uefa and talking about the refs, and everybody talking about "they deserved it, because the other team park the bus". If this is "justice". Then, give Zidane' Real Madrid 2001 and 2003 champions league titles because we lost against the bus of Bayern and Juventus. Stole all 4 catenaccios Italy world cups. Of course, this Barcelona is a good team?. Barca right now only have to play 4-5 difficult games in the entire season. And if in this 4-5 games, they play against 10 players, or they get all calls. No competition. (Three champions league semifinals in a row against 10 players, when a red card or a penalty in champions league football is so difficult to watch). In this world everybody knows who is who, if you put a Cruyff lover like the dutch de blekere or a Messi fan like Wolfgang Stark. Its easier get calls, that if you put a portuguese to ref a Barca-Madrid, or some guy from Ivory coast to ref Chelsea-Barsa. You know. The power of choose above the others.

Ending... I can understand Ronaldinho's affaire, they needed whatever to sign a star player, and they did it. Good job. Mafia moves, but I guess everybody does it. And I never said Madrid lost 2004 liga title because al qaeda. I said it was a sum of things, and a change in the entire system and inercia.
Man. United was not a better team in 2009.

barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE - Page 3 Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 am

barca 2011 wrote:
baresi wrote:well your reply barca 2011, brought up the following question:
If Barca had all this influence on UEFA or FIFA why won't the drag down the Spanish NT, and push for a Catalan NT, with all that reach this should be ez.
I think that that's a question that is going to deep into the country's politics and I'm just not sure how to answer that. And I don't know who is for it or who is against it but it could also be that maybe Barca doesn't actually have as much reach as floren would have u believe.

Lol believing in anything Super Floren says is something one should never do. He's delusional, but I do like him, he's so entertaining.

And by like I mean I like him in the way that he shows up every couple of months with new entertaining material, not the 'i hope he posts more' kind of like.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:47 am

This is such non-sense. They win because they have the best players the same reason Spain wins.

Do you think it's a total coincidence that Spain went on one of the greatest runs in International football history with the majority of it's players that play coming from the same Barcelona team and playing the same system.

IT's funny how it just magically happened that Spain started winning things when The Barca players made up most of the team.

Here's the starting 11 from the World Cup final squad.

Casillas

Ramos Puyol Pique Capdevilla

Busquets Alonso

Iniesta Xavi Pedro

Villa

7 out of the starting 11 from Barcelona.

You can spend your time looking for conspiracy theories or you could be rational and say This team wins the World Cup and two straight Euro's and has gone on the best run in international football history, think how good they would be if you put the best player in the last 20 years on the team as well.

Boy that team would be really good. Guess what, it happened and not only did they add the best player in the last 20 years, he grew up playing in there system from the age of 12.

So like I said you can look for conspiracy theories or you can be a rational human being. It's up to you.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Yeah, getting red cards against a team that keeps the ball a lot more than 65% of the time is so strange that it warrants a conspiracy theory.

If you watch at the red cards, of course. I never saw, and I will never see something like Van Persie red card in a champions league knock out. You have to want pretty hard to show a red card, to make something like that. And only 3 minutes after Arsenal scored. And the striker/most dangerous player, not the typical defensive midfielder that kills your number 10 guy.

Pd: I remember that guy from Bayern, Luiz Gustavo doing at least 10 fouls in the second leg, and dude watched the first yellow in the minute 110. And I considered normal. You cannot show a red for little fouls in a champions league semifinals between giants. And showing red for stupid things like all the reds in Barcas favour and when they were tied or eliminated is suspicious.

Yu would have had a point if Van persie shouldnt have been sent off in the first half...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

ok.

I have this feeling that Barcelona are the ones responsible for stalling Martinez transfer from Bilbao to Bayern, they obviously wanted to sign him but as we already know they didn't have sufficient fund to match his release clause, as a result they are using their Eufa powers, connections, and tax laws to pro-long the transfer until next season so they can sign him, you simply have to look at Ronaldinho supposed transfer to United and other suspicious transfer and you might come to a conclusion that there is a possibility of this conspiracy theory
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

^ lol what a tool ? How do you come up wit this? Too butthurt about the Martinez thing I see.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:02 am

The butthurt is strong in this one.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:35 am

Dumbest post I've read in a long long time. Here's an excerpt from it.

"as a result they are using their Eufa powers, connections, and tax laws "

Now people are claiming that Barcelona football club makes up the tax laws in Spain. I mean only a 12 year old could think a football club makes up a countries tax laws, right?

And don't even get me started on "EUFA powers" I don't even know what the hell that means. I really hope someone was doing the same as drunk dialing for this post and it's not serious.

A transfer that has nothing to do with Barcelona now getting blamed on them for fixing Spain's tax laws, there "EUFA powers" and connections.

Is there anything football related that happens to someones favorite team that some insane fan hasn't tried to blame on Barcelona?

This one really takes the cake.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Dumbest post I've read in a long long time. Here's an excerpt from it.

Now people are claiming that Barcelona football club makes up the tax laws in Spain. I mean only a 12 year old could think a football club makes up a countries tax laws, right?

And don't even get me started on "EUFA powers" I don't even know what the hell that means. I really hope someone was doing the same as drunk dialing for this post and it's not serious.

A transfer that has nothing to do with Barcelona now getting blamed on them for fixing Spain's tax laws, there "EUFA powers" and connections.

Is there anything football related that happens to someones favorite team that some insane fan hasn't tried to blame on Barcelona?

Don't act like you don't know that Barcelona did similar thing to United...?

I advise you to do your research properly, you can start by reading the first post on this thread.

Why always Barcelona...? no one ever gets to sign their transfer target, next season Martinez will probably be playing for them and I think even when that happens everyone here will still call it a coincidence.

it's just a conspiracy theory anyway, no need to get your butt shaved.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Dumbest post I've read in a long long time. Here's an excerpt from it.

I advise you to do your research properly, you can start by reading the first post on this thread.

Why always Barcelona...? no one ever gets to sign their transfer target, next season Martinez will probably be playing for them and I think even when that happens everyone here will still call it a coincidence.

When? in the dinho transfer? If it is, then it is you who needs to do your bloody researched. Man Utd had made a deal with PSG to pay 35M but then Kenyon found out that barca were not willing to pay more than 32M so he just sent 33M to psg and ofc they didnt like it so psg sold him to barca for less out of spite.

Thisnis well known information, so you wouldnt even need to waste alot of your time on finding this information. Infact you just needed go back 1 page in this thread to fins out.. :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 pm

harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

When? in the dinho transfer? If it is, then it is you who needs to do your bloody researched. Man Utd had made a deal with PSG to pay 35M but then Kenyon found out that barca were not willing to pay more than 32M so he just sent 33M to psg and ofc they didnt like it so psg sold him to barca for less out of spite.

Thisnis well known information, so you wouldnt even need to waste alot of your time on finding this information. Infact you just needed go back 1 page in this thread to fins out.. :facepalm:

Well, Barcelona made up that story it doesn't necessarily means it's the truth.

nevertheless my initial post was meant to be a joke, same as this entire thread, I'm amaze how you're even debating about it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:00 pm

The Messiah wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

nevertheless my initial post was meant to be a joke, same as this entire thread, I'm amaze how you're even debating about it.
Just because you and Floren like to make up stories doesn't make it true either.. lol
#datlogic
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:52 pm

ah this again...
Sleep
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

The Messiah wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

You do know that super_floren is 100% serious?

And here is a article of how Fergie blmaes Kenyon while here is a a more detailed report about the situation on a Man Utd forum...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

conspiracy continues with 2 games tonight

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

How about this for conspiracy, José Plaza, former referee and former president of the spanish referees committee way back in 1967-70, gave Real Madrid a penalty when the foul had been commited 2 meter outside the penalty area and later when he was the president he said "while I am the president, Barcelona will not be the La Liga champion" :coffee: :coffee:

Very old news, but still pretty interesting facts...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 am

Kudos Floren - The pot is well and truly stirred. Fun read.

Isn't it a bit rich for RM fans to even get involved in conspiracy theories? Even if the theory had substance, a lot of Spanish clubs have slightly shady and questionable histories don't they? Especially RM.
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum