Which club do you think Neymar will go to?

+68
free_cat
windkick
Error
Uncanny
nasir6371
kiranr
Mr Nick09
El Gunner
Zealous
Lex
King Meyy
gondov
Uncle Jozy
EarlyPrototype
Mamad
ExtremistEnigma
halamadrid2
chad4401
Margera
SuperMAG
Clockwork Orange
Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
TheRedStag
juventus101
Forza
futbol
urbaNRoots
VivaStPauli
la bestia negra
Dnmac4
The Franchise
LeVersacci
Highburied
billy_gr
Dutti
rwo power
Grooverider
Donuts
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
Casciavit
BAYERN_MUNICH
The Sanchez
RealGunner
Gil
Sir Psycho
Motogp69
Ganso
dronte
LeBéninois
Le Samourai
Jeps33178
lenear1030
Pedram
Firenze
LeSwagg James
TalkingReckless
CBarca
BarrileteCosmico
Cotes
zizzle
Kaladin
Blue
jibers
Catracho
Kick
Onyx
72 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Which club do you think Neymar will go to? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which club do you think Neymar will go to?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu May 23, 2013 12:27 am

Well he is on the last year of his contract, and I'm pretty sure Barca has a pre-agreement with Neymar, so Santos don't have a lot of bargaining power Laughing

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Which club do you think Neymar will go to? - Page 7 Empty Re: Which club do you think Neymar will go to?

Post by Ganso Thu May 23, 2013 12:34 am

Not really, the problem for Barca (and the reason they are in such a rush to sign him now) is that Madrid is set to make a big offer very soon, and as i said,its very unlikely that he doesnt get sold this summer.The only thing that is getting in the way of his move to Madrid is that he wants to play for Barcelona.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 23, 2013 1:13 am

Santos can't force Neymar to go to Real Madrid can they? If the boy wants to join Barcelona I don't think Santos can do anything about it, either accept the money or let him go for free next season.

Dortmund are in a similar position with Lewandowski, they're offering him to other top clubs in europe just so he won't join the club he already agreed to join which is Buyern.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu May 23, 2013 3:09 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Santos can't force Neymar to go to Real Madrid can they? If the boy wants to join Barcelona I don't think Santos can do anything about it, either accept the money or let him go for free next season.

Dortmund are in a similar position with Lewandowski, they're offering him to other top clubs in europe just so he won't join the club he already agreed to join which is Buyern.

Ibra and Thiago silva didn't want to leave Milan but they had to.

I'm pretty sure that Madrid isn't that much interested in Neymar but Santos's management is going to act like they are ready to make a big offer.
The problem is there is still a rik for that to happen. Santos has waited too much and now they have to set up rumors in order to get the max of what they could
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 1991 Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 am

If Neymar's smart he wll avoid Madrid. Worst 'big club' for a developing young player to go to in the world.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu May 23, 2013 8:55 am

1991 wrote:If Neymar's smart he wll avoid Madrid. Worst 'big club' for a developing young player to go to in the world.

Most young players just can't deal with the pressure of being at the biggest club in the world :coffee:

We are bad at giving our youth players first team opportunities, but that is another topic..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 23, 2013 8:58 am

Bénin wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Santos can't force Neymar to go to Real Madrid can they? If the boy wants to join Barcelona I don't think Santos can do anything about it, either accept the money or let him go for free next season.

Ibra and Thiago silva didn't want to leave Milan but they had to.

I'm pretty sure that Madrid isn't that much interested in Neymar but Santos's management is going to act like they are ready to make a big offer.
The problem is there is still a rik for that to happen. Santos has waited too much and now they have to set up rumors in order to get the max of what they could

Ibra and Thiago maybe didn't want to leave but Neymar wants and he only wants Barcelona from what I've read.

As for the second part it can be true, I mean people from Santos are spreading rumours that even Buyern are interested which I highly doubt is true.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm

Santos reportedly received two offers of Friday afternoon: Barcelona for €28 million and Real Madrid for €35 million, but upon receiving the offers, Neymar informed the club that he will study both offers before making his final decision.

According to Brazilian sports daily, Globoesporte, Neymar’s father informed the club that they will take the offers home and study them before making the highly-anticipated deicsion.

Real Madrid have offered more to Santos, but ultimately it is in the hands of the Brazilian international, who has stated that he would prefer to join Barcelona.

If Neymar accepts the Barcelona offer, Brazilian sports daily, Lancenet states that Barcelona has a seperate deal to sign three youth players from Santos and bring them on at a later date.

Finally, Neymar’s agent confirms that the player will play his final match with Santos, this Sunday, against Flamengo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 25, 2013 2:39 pm

The front pages of El Mundo Deportivo and Sport saying Neymar's joined Barca for 25m Euros.

http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/sport.75022-209x250.jpg

http://www.totalbarca.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/mundodeportivo.75021-208x250.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Real Madrid dont need Neymar really, Barca desperately need a forward to shoulder Missi's burden.
Wherever he goes though, its his attitude that will determine how big of a success he will become.
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 25, 2013 2:44 pm

1991 wrote:If Neymar's smart he wll avoid Madrid. Worst 'big club' for a developing young player to go to in the world.

Ozil, Varane, Marcelo, Higuain, Khedira, Benzema turned out to be fine
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 26, 2013 1:48 pm

On Saturday evening, Santos announced they were informed by the player accept the offer from Barcelona, a five-year contract for a reported €28 million fee, with the official signing and announcement to come on Monday, after Santos match against Flamengo.

Neymar then made the announcement, as did Barcelona, on their respective social media accounts, with Neymar first announcing it on his instagram account.

“People! I’m here with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things. I won’t be able to hold this until Monday… My family and friends already know my decision. On Monday, I sign with Barcelona.

“I want to thank the Santos fans for these incredible nine years. My feeling for club and fans will never change. It’s eternal! I made sure I could play the match tomorrow. I want to wear the shirt one more time and hear the crowd cheer my name…

“This is for me both a sad (farewell) and happy (new challenge) moment. May God bless me in my choices … Always a Santos fan!”

Santos then confirmed the announcement via their official club website.

“The management committee of Santos FC announces that it has received notification from the athlete Neymar Jr advising that he has decided to accept the proposal of Barcelona. The transfer of the playmaker to the Spanish team will be sealed in the coming days.

“After refusing a offers of many millions for Neymar Jr since mid-2010, and implemented a career plan that allowed his historic stay in Brazil for several years, breaking the trend of Brazilian football to quickly sell its greatest talents, Santos FC finally agreed to sell.

“Every effort was made to keep him in Brazil as long as possible, even offering to renew the current contract, which ended in July 2014. At this time, however, it was not possible to compete with the terms offered from abroad, which affected the decision of the player to review his professional life.

“Due to the confidentiality agreement, and by mutual agreement, the terms of the transfer will not be disclosed by any of the parties.”

On Friday evening, Neymar went to the Santos offices where he received offers from both Barcelona and Real Madrid, to which he went to dinner while the media swarmed the Santos offices in anticipation of the final announcement on the highly-anticipated decision.

Upon arriving from dinner, Neymar, his father and agent Wagner Ribeiro informed the club that the 21-year-old would need to discuss it with his family and made the announcement to the journalists outside.

“It’s an honour, this is the happiest moment of my life, I am going to give a lot of thought to the two offers.

“I’m going to make this decision with my family, there’s no rush. I could make my decision in five minutes, half an hour or three days.

“My mother and sister are both eagerly awaiting me at home, we’ll talk and see what’s best.”

This ends a transfer courtship that has been years in the making, as all rumours are now put to rest, while everyone will be anxious to see the pair of Leo Messi and Neymar in the Blaugrana.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7