RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Would love to see Canales and Gago sold even for 8m

Canales is done, back to back ACL's at such a young age is usually bad news all around and Gago is useless lmao

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 15 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Huntelaar:

"It's very unlikely; I will not make such a last-minute move," the 28-year-old Dutchman stated. "In my head, I'm only with Schalke."

However, he was noncommital when it came to discussing the likelihood of him penning a new contract with the club.

"In terms of percentages, I cannot say," he insisted. "We agreed that we will speak again during pre-season."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Gago to Liverpool please Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Reading that again it sounds like to me as he's he done a massive u-turn on this.

I reckon that the owners might have had a word tbh.
Nah, the media just twisted his previous comments and blew them way out of proportion.

Le Samourai wrote:Gago to Liverpool please Very Happy
No, thank you.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Gago, Adam, Spearing midfield is the future. :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:52 pm

Borini:

It has been suggested that Borini had been so keen to depart because he had fallen out with a number of his Giallorossi team-mates, but he insisted that there is no truth in the reports.

"False," the 21-year-old forward declared in an interview with Corriere dello Sport. "I never had any problems with anyone.

"I did not attend two [team] dinners, out of a total of three I think, because I had family that had come to Rome to visit for me. That's it."

It was claimed that Borini had angered Roma vice-captain Daniele De Rossi with his comments on the midfielder's exclusion from the squad to face Atalanta in Bergamo last season as a result of being late for a team meeting, but the youngster does not believe that he said anything remotely inflammatory.

"They [the press] asked me what I thought," the former Chelsea forward explained. "I told the truth: I always arrive 20 minutes early for appointments. I do so with friends. Surely it's not a defect for me to be punctual?"

Borini, who was included in the Azzurri's squad for Euro 2012, explained that his decision to move to Anfield is motivated solely by footballing reasons.

"It's a lifestyle choice," he argued. "I am going to the home of football. My heart is in England, where I feel free: on the field and in life. I knew that sooner or later I would return.

"Certainly, I planned to spend a little more in Rome - I even bought a house in town - but football is unpredictable."

The ex-Swansea attacker also admitted that the appointment of Brendan Rodgers as Reds boss had been key.

"The coach influenced my decision," Borini confessed. "But he also drew upon the stimulus of [joining such] a glorious club.

"At Liverpool, I can take another step forward in my career."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm

Inter sign Gaby Mudingayi for 750k...

May he be blessed with honor and grace :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm

AVB:

Villas-Boas told Sky Sports News HD: "We have started assessing the squad. We have got a big squad.

"We have had a lot of interest in our players, but I think it is the time to make the right decisions and we use these games to make those decisions.

"I think the team is going in the right direction, but we want to make it stronger. Eventually we will go to the market when we think it is appropriate.

"There will not be a lot of changes, but steadily we will bring in players."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Sky and gazeta saying that galliani met with damiao's agent
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 am

Galatasaray vice-president Refik Aran has insisted that the club are not prepared to meet Juventus' €13 million asking price for midfielder Felipe Melo.

Arkan told Radyspor: ''If Melo wants to play for us, he must talk to Juventus and ask them to lower their asking price. If we cannot close the Melo deal, we have alternatives.''

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:34 am

Di Marzio says Milan met with Matri's agent.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:55 am

Siena and Genoa failed to agree on a deal for Destro, but both are saying that he will still go to Roma regardless of what happens between them.

Reported by Sky Italia
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

Crimson wrote:Would love to see Canales and Gago sold even for 8m

Canales is done, back to back ACL's at such a young age is usually bad news all around and Gago is useless lmao

So cruel lol.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

BBC: Liverpool will not allow Andy Carroll to leave on loan, but a deal to pay a fee to have him temporarily and to pay more in the future to keep him forever could still be agreed.

So, they won't loan him but they might loan him? hmm Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
BBC: Liverpool will not allow Andy Carroll to leave on loan, but a deal to pay a fee to have him temporarily and to pay more in the future to keep him forever could still be agreed.

So, they won't loan him but they might loan him? hmm Laughing

Laughing

Typically loan deal do not have upfront cash payments right. I guess that is what they are referring to.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Rodgers seems to be a strange fellow....

He said they will loan him, then they wont then they might loan him again.

He also said he wont speak about other people's players in public but he's talking about Allen and Dempsey.

So in a nutshell....

They won't loan out Andy Carroll, but they might loan him out.

Rodgers doesn't want to talk about other team's players, apart from Clint Dempsey and Joe Allen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Hearing Spuds are after Cazorla.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Skrtel:

He said: "I am a player of Liverpool because I have a valid contract here. There exist a number of offers but without the permission of Liverpool nothing can move forward.

"We have been in talks about a new contract but it has not moved forward. At the moment I am a Liverpool player and what happens in future in football you can never foresee.

"Anything can happen but for now I have a valid contract and what is to come will come."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Rodgers seems to be a strange fellow....

He said they will loan him, then they wont then they might loan him again.

He also said he wont speak about other people's players in public but he's talking about Allen and Dempsey.

So in a nutshell....

They won't loan out Andy Carroll, but they might loan him out.

Rodgers doesn't want to talk about other team's players, apart from Clint Dempsey and Joe Allen.

Well clearly Rodgers doesn't want Carroll, but I don't think the owners will be keen to discard someone they spent 35 million pounds on so quickly

So now they're somewhere in between lol
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Italian agent Claudio Pasqualin:

He told Calciomercato.com: "I think Vargas will replace Cavani. But it all depends on the market.

"The last bid for Edinson came from Chelsea."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 pm

Galliani:

The Swedish striker's agent, Mino Raiola, claimed that the top players in the world will no longer arrive in Italy and that it is time for Serie A clubs to change their mentality, which is an opinion supported by Galliani.

"I agree with Mino Raiola, who says that top players are no longer coming to Italy," Galliani told reporters.

"The top players no longer come, but we can form a team. We see they are not arriving, but we will see what we can do."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

News today that Toulouse midfield play-maker Moussa Sissoko has said in L’Equipe, that he could be leaving his French club this summer.

Newcastle were interested in this player as long ago as December of 2008 when we reported on the then 19 year-old, but maybe Newcastle should have signed him before now, with his price tag said to be around £9M, according to reports.

Spurs and Liverpool have both expressed an interest before in the 3 times capped French International, who has been at Toulouse since he was 13 years old.

Sissoko can play as either an attacking or holding central midfielder, and while Newcastle have Yohan Cabaye and Cheick Tiote already on Tyneside, surely we can bring in another central midfielder to provide good competition to the two starting players in Newcastle’s engine room.

This is what the Le Blanc-Mesnil born player had to say to L’Equipe today:

“It may be that I go,” “We know the reputation of Toulouse, the president has always said that if a player has the opportunity to move forward [with his career], he will not close the door.”

http://www.nufcblog.com/2012/07/19/top-french-midfielder-available-newcastle-interested/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:32 pm

The second Spuds sign a midfielder Modric comes to Madrid and Kaka leaves, at least that's what I heard through the grape vines.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Adrian:

But club president Enrique Cerezo has sought to end speculation about the former Deportivo man's future.

"Adrian is an Atletico player for the next four years and nobody has called to ask about him," he said.

"Nobody has called him or the club.

"You would have to ask those that are talking about him because it appears that they know a lot more."

--------------------------

Diego:

Cerezo had little to add in terms of players coming to the Vicente Calderon Stadium either, with former loanee Diego unlikely to be returning from Germany.

"Diego is a Wolfsburg player and will continue as one, I imagine," he added.

"On the signings front things are still the same. There is nothing new and coaches are the ones that will say something.

"If there is anything new to announce then we will do so."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm

apparently gameiro's agent is in valencia, same guy reporting that we agreed 4 mil for gago

typical of this club really, take the cheapest option for a position that desperately needs reinforcing and drop money on an unneeded player :facepalm:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Gago---Banega? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next