Which La Liga team will challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona next season/in the future?

+18
The Sanchez
Donuts
billionmillion
Real Kandahar
white_star
McAgger
teamanarchy
Tomwin Lannister
Abramovich
the xcx
RealGunner
Lord Awesome
Valkyrja
_SuperFloren_
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
Blue Barrett
Onyx
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which La Liga team will challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona next season/in the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which La Liga team will challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona next season/in the future?

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 am

This forum has being going down to shit lately with everyone having to attack each other, it's a shame really.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Which La Liga team will challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona next season/in the future? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which La Liga team will challenge Real Madrid and Barcelona next season/in the future?

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:06 am

Looks like they decided and gave both of you -25 thank god. lmao
anyways City, Bayern could add problems to both Madrid and Barca
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:08 am

Donuts wrote:Looks like they decided and gave both of you -25 thank god. lmao
anyways City, Bayern could add problems to both Madrid and Barca

which "la liga " team...

don't ask,, mtfootball likes making threads Razz
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 am

I guess i deserved the -25 % but it is impossible to have a discussion during el clasicao.

Donuts i agree Bayern or City might be a threat but i still dont see them beating these two teams.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 am

white_star wrote:I guess i deserved the -25 % but it is impossible to have a discussion during el clasicao.

Donuts i agree Bayern or City might be a threat but i still dont see them beating these two teams.

So true. I don't see Bayern or City beating Barca or Madrid this season either.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 am

Eh, but those are the only two I can truly think of that would give the top two teams a challenge.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:35 am

Donuts wrote:Eh, but those are the only two I can truly think of that would give the top two teams a challenge.

Arsenal has always troubled Barca in recent meetings.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am

Before but to date I doubt they'd give Madrid or Barca the same trouble from before.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Donuts wrote:Eh, but those are the only two I can truly think of that would give the top two teams a challenge.

Lets not kid ourselves there - as a squad, we are a long way off from where we were in CL first leg at Emirates in 2010. Maybe soon in the future, but there is loads of work to do before we get back there.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 am

srigooner wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Lets not kid ourselves there - as a squad, we are a long way off from where we were in CL first leg at Emirates in 2010. Maybe soon in the future, but there is loads of work to do before we get back there.

Don't under-estimate Wenger. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:54 am

The Sanchez wrote:
srigooner wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Don't under-estimate Wenger. :coffee:

Seen Wenger long enough to know better than to underestimate him. Whether you or me approve or not, we are a team rebuilding and still on the way up. We have some amazing talent in our younger players, and some of them are really coming along well. But it is very important that we have some luck with injuries and some luck with our new signings, before we can even challenge domestically this season. CL is only a target in the next year, at the earliest.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:25 am

- Atlético has all the resources but of course they're normally run by primates.

- Sevilla has absolutely zero stability.

- Malaga you already know

- Villarreal : relegated

- Bilbao's restrictions hold them back

- Valencia have fallen from grace

Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:42 am

Sir Psycho wrote:- Atlético has all the resources but of course they're normally run by primates.

- Sevilla has absolutely zero stability.

- Malaga you already know

- Villarreal : relegated

- Bilbao's restrictions hold them back

- Valencia have fallen from grace

What resources do we have that you talk about? Every year we have to sell to buy. We have already sold Dominguez and Salvio, and replaced them with players like Emre, Cata Diaz, and Christian Rodriguez all either free or extremely cheap. We dont have the resources to spend 250mil in one season without any consequences, we never did, we never will. We bought Falcao because we sold Aguero, and it seems like we have to sell Godin too. Dont talk about stuff you know little of. We lack resources, but our club does well with what little we have, the fact that we have won two Europa cup recently proves that.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:44 am

Valencia signed Cissokho today. They actually have a pretty decent squad. Let's see if they can keep Pablo Hernandez
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 am

windkick wrote:Valencia signed Cissokho today. They actually have a pretty decent squad. Let's see if they can keep Pablo Hernandez

I was just about to post what a great squad Valencia has. Great Depth, and good starting players.

----- ---------- Alves/Guaita
Pereira ------Rami -------Ruiz/Costa------Cissokho/Mathieu

-----------------Gago/Tino ------Banega/Albelda

---Piatti/Pablo/Feghouli ------Parejo/Canales/Viera -----Guardado/Jonas/Feghouli

---------------------------Soldado/Valdez/Jonas

That is one hell of a team. I think finally their defence has improved tremendously, now only if Rami plays more sensibly, they will be a force in the coming future. Valencia have already spent over 25 mil this year, slowly but surely they are building a great team.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2