Kick
Amar
dostoevsky
Ganso
Milantildeath
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What will you do with the money part 2! - Page 3 Empty Re: What will you do with the money part 2!

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:04 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
Abbiati
Abate - Mexes - Carvalho/Albiol - Didac
Lass
Nocerino - Gago
Kaka
Pato - Destro
Ac real rejects basically lol. u can have give us those players as long as u take Muntari and Mesbah.

red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

What will you do with the money part 2! - Page 3 Empty Re: What will you do with the money part 2!

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 am

hey since when are rejects bad?

look at all the players we rejected... Sneijder.. Cambiasso... Huntellar... Robben... Eto... VDV... Mekelele... and so on...
they all became superstars when they left real madrid and won their respective teams many titles Razz

although i am joking about carvalho and maybe even albiol... but Gago, Kaka and Lass can solidify ac milan.

Now bare with me, i know you must've laughed at the propsal of Lass... (and maybe its just an impossible transfer...) but don't let his underrating by madrid fans fool you... he can be the next guttoso, except not as good in that position, but more varsatile (can play RB if abate is injured) and better dribbler....

Gago... well you guys must have watched him play for Roma... I'm not sure if he played against Milan, but he definately is agood ball distributed and after seedorf has left... he can kinda fill his place as a CM

Kaka... well you guys know him.

even Albiol isn't bad for you guys... and hey you guys just might get Carvalho for less thatn 2 M... for a very experienced defender... but if you guys sold nesta... (very experienced but old) then i guess you won't be needing carvalho.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:45 am

I like Lass but he likes the Real bench more than playing for Milan .
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 pm

First i have to know how we are going to line up next season.

I want to see a 1-4-1-3-2
*Realistically viable
--------------------- Abbiati-------------------
Abate -----Mexes---------Astori-------Didac
---------------------Flamini--------------------
-------K.P---------Montolivo--------Nocerino
-------------Pato------------Cassano--------

* What i want but know we won't get
---------------------Abbiati-------------------
Abate------Mexes--------Astori-----Ogbonna
-------------------Obi Mikel--------------------
------K.P----------Montolivo-------Strootman
-------------Pato--------------Cassano-------

Astori will cost around 10 mill but we should give half of Strassers contract to them and loan him there to bring down the price

Mikel is unwanted in Chelsea he might be able to come on the cheap 6-7 mil perhaps.

Strootman will cost aproximately 15 mil

Ogbonna asking price is 20 mil, however we could reduce that if we offered them Mesbah and half of several of our Primavera boys contracts over to them and loan them there. The price could drop down to 13-15 mil which is reasonable.

Thus total cost would be about 46-48 mil. Probably will have to sell Binho and Muntari to make it happen lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:38 am

use the money to loan players from relegated villareal
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Milan will get 3rd MAX if they do not make replacements for their stars...
Ibra scored. Half of ur goals.. Sorrybif im gonna say this. The mf and.def is almost shit ;s
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by sbaggio Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Why don't we trade Cassano for.........Pazzini.....yeah FFS!
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:30 pm

I think our management forgot to sell Boateng and Pato too
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:31 am

galliani said milan will have 25 players squad... but atm i think we have almost 30???

some unnecessary buys and contract renewals. muntari, yepes, ambrosini, flamini, traore... useless buys and renewals...

just complete waste of money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Gattuso talks Milan, Cassano, Kaka and more

GENNARO GATTUSO says he misses Milan a lot and hopes Kaka returns to wearing red and black.

Milan are going through massive changes this summer. After saying goodbye to legends like Alessandro Nesta, Clarence Seedorf, Gennaro Gattuso and Filippo Inzaghi, Milan have sold a number of players.

It will not be an easy season for Milan and coach Massimiliano Allegri has already admitted Milan will be fighting for 2nd or 3rd place. Gattuso backs the management and says he misses Milan a lot even now.

“It was painful to leave Milan, but there came a point where I could see that things were not going as I wanted and I didn’t say anything,” Gattuso told Sky Italia. “I felt that I had given everything, I needed a change of scenery. I miss Milan a lot, it’s normal that I miss them. I was living a dream for 13 years at Milan.

“Believe me when I say that I can’t even watch Milan play; I get a stomach ache and I’ve to change the channel – it’s stronger than me. I chose FC Sion because I still want to play football. This is a different reality, the football is real – for 13 years I was playing another sport at Milan. I leave home at 8 in the morning and return at 8 in the evening. There are many young players and I can give my contribution here.

“I’ve rediscovered the pleasure of football, I feel like when I was 18; I have a stomach ache before games, I’m looking forward to Sunday and this makes me proud, because it means I still have a great desire.”

Gattuso is one of the double-digit number of first team players that have left Milan this summer with the latest being Antonio Cassano who goes to Inter in exchange for Giampaolo Pazzini. “I think Cassano had decided a long time ago that he wants to leave. When he was with Italy and spoke you could see he wanted to leave. Even if I had stayed I think he’d go!” added the former Milan midfielder and Sion’s new number 8.

“Kaka? I hope he arrives, for both Milan and the player. Kaka needs to train in a certain way because I think that he needs to be in a good physical condition to be at his best level and perhaps in Spain they skip certain drills. The change of Milan’s direction? I think it was only right to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva for that figure. It’s better giving two players than firing one thousand employees of Mediaset.”

Gattuso continues his life at Milan but already said he hopes to return one day as the boss of the Rossoneri. Rino played a very important part for 13 years at Milan but Milan are certainly revolutionizing.

source: rossoneriblog
-----------------------------------------------------

I think it was only right to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva for that figure. It’s better giving two players than firing one thousand employees of Mediaset.”

that got me... if indeed this is true, that sales of our top players saved people jobs... i can forgive our management, and live with a season with difficulty.

however, our management is also wasting money unnecessarily with poor purchases...and wasting money on unnecessary renewal of contracts, thats what darts me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 pm

I was tired of seeing that big nose in the media anyway. Lets see if there is more to the team than 1 player; Ibra.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 pm

scrap what i said....

seriously wtf is wrong with galliani, is did his brain completely snapped???

who the f... k is ze eduardo???

havent heard of him. did research... and ok if genoa doesnt want to keep him why should milan take him...????

galliani is nuts.... we are buying players from genoa now... this made me boil with anger....

and i am hearing pato is injured again???

its more than enough... now

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:17 am

Selling T.S. and Ibra is not what angers me, it is the fact that B & G were not prepared before selling them, they should have already had a list of players to get incase they both left. You would expect much more from someone like Galliani who is said to be a "GURU" in the market, this lack of preparation was an amateur mistake.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:28 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:Selling T.S. and Ibra is not what angers me, it is the fact that B & G were not prepared before selling them, they should have already had a list of players to get incase they both left. You would expect much more from someone like Galliani who is said to be a "GURU" in the market, this lack of preparation was an amateur mistake.

Anyone can just assume they weren't prepared but there is no way in hell thats a fact because the transfer window isn't over.

On a general note please for gods sake people stop this doom and gloom crap the milan section used to be great until you guys started developing fadi personalities.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 am

nichabr wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:Selling T.S. and Ibra is not what angers me, it is the fact that B & G were not prepared before selling them, they should have already had a list of players to get incase they both left. You would expect much more from someone like Galliani who is said to be a "GURU" in the market, this lack of preparation was an amateur mistake.

Anyone can just assume they weren't prepared but there is no way in hell thats a fact because the transfer window isn't over.

On a general note please for gods sake people stop this doom and gloom crap the milan section used to be great until you guys started developing fadi personalities.

I guess we have become our worst enemy

Wait....something...is..happening....to.....me

OMG MILAN Y U SELL TS AND IBRA THIS IS RELEGATION FOR FFS WE ALSO SWAPPED CASSANO FOR PAZZINI GALLIAN WORST DIRECTOR EVER OMG AND WHO THE F ACERBI?? WHY DO WE PAY FOR CRAP PLAYERS THIS IS THE WORST CLUB EVER OMG B & G SHOULD SELL THE CLUB TO SOMEONE WHO CARES THE FANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS.

I guess i forgot to take the anti-fadi pills today
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri allegedly threatened to resign over his club’s bid to net Ze Eduardo from Genoa, reports La Repubblica.

The Rossoneri had agreed a deal with the Stadio Ferraris outfit for the Brazilian, but without the consent of Allegri.

The move subsequently collapsed after the former Cagliari tactician made it clear that he did not want the forward in his squad.

It’s not the first sign of tension between Coach and the club this summer given that Allegri was criticised by Adriano Galliani recently.

The Vice-President was left furious with Allegri after the Diavolo lost a pre-season friendly to Real Madrid in spectacular fashion – losing 5-1 in the process.

Allegri has been deprived of some key personnel in this window after a host of veterans left at the end of their contracts, while Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic were sold to Paris Saint-Germain.

It is also claimed that Allegri has asked for a defensive midfielder before the window closes, but Galliani has his eyes on a more attacking player instead.

Real Madrid’s Ricky Kaka is still on their radar with a possible final decision over that move to be made on Wednesday.

---

football italia

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I'm glad Allegri blocked the Ze Eduardo move Thumbs up
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3