Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

+21
Jonathan28
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
julias
Ganso
braylann
eroticfishcake
DRK
7amood11
Donuts
Onyx
aleumdance
urbaNRoots
Lex
:{Mr.Mustachio!
jibers
teamanarchy
chinomaster182
barca 2011
Raptorgunner
vizkosity
LeBéninois
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? Empty Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

Post by LeBéninois Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi fellow Italians

Has your opinion on Balo changed ?

He is going to be 22

After a competition like this one ( playing alongside players like Buffon , Pirlo who are simply legends and co ) do you think he'll definitely mature ? Do you think he can become consistent in his performance and stop his antics?

He'll always be entertaining to watch i think but i believe he can really focus on football and when he does he really is WC
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? Empty Re: Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

Post by vizkosity Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 pm

NO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and no
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ? Empty Re: Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure ?

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:43 pm

He will get worse, just wait and see. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 am

IDK but there is nothing like watching a player have such an amazing night vs. a tough opponent because its rare. I enjoyed watching Balotelli completely boss vs. germany.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:33 am

no i don't think so
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 am

He is infinitely more talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined.
Unfortunately, he lacks their focus and hard-working mentalities.
The thing is, He KNOWS he's better than both, and becomes lazy and arrogant, forgetting to put in the effort that's required to reach their level.

So sure, if he changes his attitude, he could become world-class and then some
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:05 am

That's why Mancini/Mourinho never kicked Balo out of their teams...
They know, if he feels like it, he can outplay anybody...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

teamanarchy wrote:That's why Mancini/Mourinho never kicked Balo out of their teams...
They know, if he feels like it, he can outplay anybody...

Mourinho refused to play him for multiple games. The guy is a liabilty. had a good game yesterday but wasted soo may chances duroing teh course of thsi tournamnet ffs.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:25 am

teamanarchy wrote:He is infinitely more talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined.

Suspect
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 am

You know I still think if he can get a handle on his attitude, not only the antics but raising his overall professionalism as well (to be honest in this tournament he has done quite well in this regard), he has everything to be one of Italy's greatest ever forwards.

Maybe the greatest. Has a blend of technique, pace, power and fantasy I don't think any other Italian has ever had.

Cassano since his time at Samp has really sorted himself out, but should've done so years before that, he wasted a portion of his career. Don't want to see Balo do the same Sad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:You know I still think if he can get a handle on his attitude, not only the antics but raising his overall professionalism as well (to be honest in this tournament he has done quite well in this regard), he has everything to be one of Italy's greatest ever forwards.

Maybe the greatest. Has a blend of technique, pace, power and fantasy I don't think any other Italian has ever had.

Cassano since his time at Samp has really sorted himself out, but should've done so years before that, he wasted a portion of his career. Don't want to see Balo do the same Sad

LOL Balotelli lacks the talent Possessed by Baggio, Totti, Meazza and I could name a few more. This hype is getting stupendous. Let's get this thing straight. He hates your club and will neevr join you for racially abusing him. Juve fans holsing on to some slim hope. He will never join you. Saying Ballo has more potential than Baggio is a disgrace tbh.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:47 am

Can't believe some of the things i'm reading in this thread :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 am

More talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined rofl

The hype is getting ridiculous, he was one of the flops of the tournament till yesterday Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 am

Balo was legend today, and performances like the one he gave in today are reasons why one enjoys football. He's nowhere near Messi's level and he knows it but he also knows that he is pretty good, and he has the ego of a star. Balo is a star in Italy and England and today the american public might see that to. But its unlikely.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:03 am

jibers wrote:
:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:You know I still think if he can get a handle on his attitude, not only the antics but raising his overall professionalism as well (to be honest in this tournament he has done quite well in this regard), he has everything to be one of Italy's greatest ever forwards.

LOL Balotelli lacks the talent Possessed by Baggio, Totti, Meazza and I could name a few more. This hype is getting stupendous. Let's get this thing straight. He hates your club and will neevr join you for racially abusing him. Juve fans holsing on to some slim hope. He will never join you. Saying Ballo has more potential than Baggio is a disgrace tbh.

You misunderstand me entirely lol.

Baggio is lightyears ahead of Balo in terms of his technique, dribbling and personality, but that wasn't my point. Balotelli has a BLEND that no Italian player has ever had. Also I am talking about as a out and out CF, not a trequartista, I think he can be as good as anyone we've ever had, MAYBE the best. Depends on him.

Why bring Juve into this, has nothing to do with why I said what I said :facepalm:
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:43 am

#SaveusBalo
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:15 am

Mario Balotelli was born in Palermo, Sicily, to Ghanaian immigrants Thomas and Rose Barwuah. The family moved to Bagnolo Mella in the province of Brescia, Lombardy, shortly after he was born.[7] As an infant, he had life-threatening complications with his intestines which led to a series of operations, although his condition had improved by 1992. Mario's health problems and the family's cramped living conditions meant the Barwuahs decided to ask for the help of social services who recommended that he be fostered.

Adopted at the age of two years7 by Balotelli, an Italian family on the outskirts of Brescia, Mario Balotelli showed early unmanageable. "Stateless," "autistic," "provocative," "in truth, the record of the attacker is so heavy that in a normal world, or it was a normal guy, Mario Balotelli Barwuah would have had to give up his dreams of Football from the age of his first escapades, about eight years, "note the monthly sports journalists So Foot. Asked by the magazine, his former teacher acknowledges that the child was "the most disturbed I've ever had" and adds, "there was a problem identity obvious." While other stories evoke an "identity malaise."
(Google trad , source wikipedia fr )

i don't think Balo is that lazy nor he is acting like that to make the show. The guy may have a real problem . the way he looks bored on a football pitch sometimes ....
I also think he might feel alone sometimes , he doesn't have real friends , not serious relationship with a girl and his parents are old and are in italy.

I like him since his days at inter but not because of his antics but because he is mentally strong. Hope he will be able to focus on football
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 am

I think he can at Man City. Mancini knows him well and he just needs to stay consistent. I don't think Man City need another big name striker, since Balotelli should be starting by now imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 pm

He likes the attention, he will only get worse until age 28 I think.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:34 pm

He had a very troubled youth, so his attitude can be somewhat understood.

He's a great player when he wants to though, he's got loads of talent.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

I don't think he will change at all. It will be the same Balo after the EURO
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by eroticfishcake Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Could Balotelli definitely change after such a great adventure? Yes. Will he? No.
eroticfishcake
eroticfishcake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Its like I always said. Balo is a fing sociopath.

He was never that good, the hype is ridiculous, and the guy who said this guy was ¨infinitely better¨than messi and ronaldo combined is nuts. Tevez allegedly behaved worse than Balo and still when he came back got first pick over him. Why? Because he is an example of true talent. NOT Balotelli who is just a glorified athlete. Any idiot could have scored that header over badstuber and I guarantee you the second goal...he just kicked the ball as hard as he could hoping it went in. And it did, and looked cool to boot. Guy has no one on one skills and gets owned by goalies all the time. Jesus, stop the fuss about him.

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

teamanarchy wrote:He is infinitely more talented than Messi and Ronaldo combined.
Mother of God......
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Ganso wrote:
Mother of God......

Ganso is overreacting here . Balo is not that talented and i don't even expect him to become a GREAT player . He can't lead a team but when surrounded by teamates like the ones he got atm he could do wonders. and playing with those players will help him to improve as a player and a man .

LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next