BigBadBen
rwo power
danyjr
barca 2011
BAYERN_MUNICH
25 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Pep to take a year off, live in NYC, and then become coach of the nearby Philadelphia Union :coffee:

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
BigBadBen wrote: :facepalm:

Facepalm when you know you have 0 logical reasons. Good. What a horrible response

I don't feel the need to dignify, that shit post with a response.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

BigBadBen wrote:

Facepalm when you know you have 0 logical reasons. Good. What a horrible response

I expected nothing less than a retarded post from a manure fan anyway. Its not that Manure fans have ever been accused for having an brain. And Dignity,Manure fans would struggle to have that in 100 years.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Cut it out both of you
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Do you really think I give a damn, about your weak 'insults'.

Fergie has managed United for over 25 years now. He was in charge when we won our first domestic title in 26 years. He brought us back to the 'glory days'. It's the equilavent, of someone managing Liverpool for a few years, then winning the title, and Liverpool going on to dominate the league for 20 years.

Since 1992, when the PL was formed, Manchester United have won more PL titles, than every other team put together. 12 titles in 20 years. The second best team has won 3.

Pep was only in charge for 4 years, with Messi, one of the best players in the history of the sport, on the rise, and the likes of Xavi & Iniesta already at his disposal, Barca fans go on about how great these guys are, but when they are brought up, as one of the reasons Pep has succeeded, they are all, quick to insult detractors.

Make up your minds.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

I honestly dont care how many EPL's he has won. His transfers have been in general very mediocre. As many rubbish as the good one's. Now he goes for Kagawa which will effectively derail Welbeck's career & he will be stuck Giggs Scholes at CM.

Anyways Fergie is a joke. In Wembley,England he got destroyed 1-3 & that also thanks to a lot of luck & a goal out of nothing from Rooney saving him a thrashing.

Its no secret he has 2 CL's everyone knows how they came. Loosing 0-1 & getting 2 goals in Injury time. Or Terry hitting the post in the 5th Penalty.

That is it. Old Trafford is the biggest stadium in the world. Manchester United are a massive brand. I have seen nothing tactically brilliant from Fergie. One of the prime reason why Fergie has had success is Massive Money.

Anyways Xavi,I have said he was a barely above average player to decently good player many seasons back. Its no secret he shone when Guardiola came. Xavi would not be 50% the player he is if anybody else was coach. He was an average speedy tempo control safe passing guy who was brilliantly suited to Tiki Taka. He would never do as good in Manchester.

Besides Rijkard had Ronaldino. And Fergie had a lot of brilliant players. Scholes,Van Der Saar,Stam,RVN,Giggs,Schmeichel,Rooney & many MANY others in their prime.

So if you want to play the better player card,MU probably had a Fantastic team too.

And how is Fergie as a tactician. Honestly Pep would wipe the floor with him,as a pure tactician. Its obvious that when Mourinho came & Chelsea spend money,they won. United have out-spend the competition & won because they had a great bunch of players. Now City have started spending & the results show.

Other than I dont care about what you give a "damn" or not.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm

Just to clarify, Xavi WAS NOT a barely above average player. The man has been quite good for sometime. All Pep did was give Xavi the responsibility of controlling the flow of the midfield which showed his real potential.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Dude seriously, have you seen are team this year ?

Most neutrals would tell you City have the better team on paper, I as a United fan can tell you City have the better squad. We drew on points with them this year, even though they have been a money powerhouse, and we haven't out spent anyone in years, the glazers have crippled our economy.

So Fergies transfers have been mediocre? And yet we still win, thats why he's so good, we've been so good, for so long, even when we've had mediocre players galore.

Pep' gave Eto'o & 46 million, for Ibra, I love Ibra, but that was not a good piece of business. Barca, are a money powerhouse as well, the television deals are an absoloute joke in Spain. And ofcourse they have La Masia, which has produced so many great players for them, who are loyal to the team.

Chelsea did well for a few years, then we overtook them, Man City, as I said above, drew with us on points, they only won on Goal Difference.

Fergie managed St. Mirren in Scotland, he got them promoted to the SPL.

Fergie did amazingly well when he managed Aberdeen, he managed the last team (most recent) in Scotland, to win the SPL, outside of Glasgow, Celtic & Rangers, dominate that league. 43 & 54 league titles respectively. Here is his trophy hall with Aberdeen, not half bad.

Scottish Premier Division (3): 1979–80, 1983–84, 1984–85
Scottish Cup (4): 1981–82, 1982–83, 1983–84, 1985–86
Scottish League Cup (1): 1985–86
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1): 1982–83
UEFA Super Cup (1): 1983

I've never claimed that Pep is a terrible manager, he is unproven, lets see how good he does in the next few years.

And by the way, I ASSURE you that Barca will do great again this season, without Pep, I don't even know the name of their new manager, but just you watch, as Barca go on, same old-same old domination etc, etc.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

That domination is ending now.

Pep is overrated but not entirely unproven either.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 pm

BBB you are making it sound like instead of Pep we could've had a monkey in his place and the team would have won just as much. Pep built a "team" that was previously filled with egos and infighting, he instituted the system that made his players play best because it was true to their roots, and won absolutely everything. You say that with the players he had it's no surprise, and obviously without world class players he couldn't have won as much as he did, but who was talking about Xaviesta before Pep showed up? Who even heard about Pedro and Busquets, who Pep picked up from 3rd division and in 2 years they were World Champions? Messi singularly holds Pep to be the most important influence in his career, it's quite probable that without him Messi would not have reached the heights that he has. If you want to argue that he's "unproven" then that might have been the case after his 1st year, but after 4 of winning titles without stop? That's ridiculous.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:BBB you are making it sound like instead of Pep we could've had a monkey in his place and the team would have won just as much. Pep built a "team" that was previously filled with egos and infighting, he instituted the system that made his players play best because it was true to their roots, and won absolutely everything. You say that with the players he had it's no surprise, and obviously without world class players he couldn't have won as much as he did, but who was talking about Xaviesta before Pep showed up? Who even heard about Pedro and Busquets, who Pep picked up from 3rd division and in 2 years they were World Champions? Messi singularly holds Pep to be the most important influence in his career, it's quite probable that without him Messi would not have reached the heights that he has. If you want to argue that he's "unproven" then that might have been the case after his 1st year, but after 4 of winning titles without stop? That's ridiculous.

Ofcourse Messi would say something like that, he's not gonna' say "Nope, Pep hasn't helped me at all, I'd be as good, if I'd never met the *bleep*". He's just being nice.

As I've said before he's not a bad manager, but he's not exactly as amazing as some mongs would lead you too believe. He hasn't done enough at this point in time, 4 years of Management, at what many would tell you, the best club team ever.

Mourinho & Ferguson, are head and shoulders above at the moment.

It's a shame Pep left when he did, as Barca didn't win the La Liga, after 3 years of doing so. It would have been interesting to see if he could get them back on top. Especially with Xavi and the likes, getting on a bit in age, who are now leaving their prime.

Fergie has done that multiple times. Our team (MUFC) is in the notorious 'transition period' at the moment.

Player (age)

Jones (20)
De Gea (21)
Welbeck (21)
Rafael (21)
Fabio (21)
Cleverley (22)
Smalling (22)
Kagawa (23)
Hernandez (24)
Evans (24)
Anderson (24)
Nani (25)

A lot of young players there, Hernandez, Anderson, Nani & Evans, not so much, but they are all yet to hit their prime.

This is why, Fergie is amazing, he's done it many times before, and Fergie is the main reason we've been doing so well in the last 25 years.

As I said, Mourinho has won titles in four different league. He's won titles everywhere he's went. (Ofcourse, he's went to good teams.)

Barca > Pep
Fergie > MUFC

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:
BigBadBen wrote:I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything.

But lets evaluate how good a coach he is, when he's managed another team or two, for a year or more.

How many different clubs did Fergie have Amazing Success with other Manchester United??

aberdeen, "Under Ferguson's guidance, the club won three league championships, one Drybrough Cup, four Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup – all in the space of seven years."

BigBadBen wrote:It's a bit different, Fergie has been are manager, for ever.

He has 'made/built' a few different teams, Pep's reign was relatively short, and he had pretty much the same team, with 1-3 changes per season.

Fergie is tried and tested for his sustained success, over a long period of time, with the same club.

Mourinho, is tried and tested for his success, with 4 teams, in 4 different leagues.

Guardiola is not tried and tested yet, lets see how he does at his next club.

AVB was proclaimed as the next great manager, after he had major success with Porto, he moved to Chelsea, and by most accounts did terribly.

For all we know, Guardiola could do terrible at his next club.

Fergie is not tried & tested. By that same logic Guardiola resurrected Barca when Dinho was fat & they have fat & washed up players like Deco & player power running riot with Rijkard loosing control.

He created arguably the greatest team in history.

And I dont rate Fergie too high. I think he has 2 CL's all of which were fluke,2 late minutes goals in the 90 minutes denying bayern of a win & then that PK shoot-out where terry's PK hit the post & they should have won with a bit of luck.

That is Fergie's career. 20 years+ & that. Guardiola won 2 CL's in how many years???? Much MUCH MUCH lesser than that.

And Fergie could FLOP massively at another club as well. For example,his transfer decisions I have always found massively stupid. Besides I can see Mourinho with his success with a Cash less Porto.

But when has Fergie achieved any success with any team other than Manchester United where he has not had a MASSIVE MASSIVE amount of money.

BigBadBen wrote:

I expected nothing less than a retarded post from a manure fan anyway. Its not that Manure fans have ever been accused for having an brain. And Dignity,Manure fans would struggle to have that in 100 years.

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola - Page 2 File

Congrats...this is single handedly the biggest set of retarded posts on goal legacy. I applaud your igorance and stupidity. So Bhends showed you what SAF achived at deen yet you still discredit him? All the teams he has managed he spent massive amounts of money, MAdrid squad is worth almost half a billion Euros. Spent bucket loads at chelsea as well but nice try. To top off your failure, you go ahead and slate every single man united fan. I'm not sure whether your user name was meant to be ironic or if you actually belive it. If it is the former I applaud you because you absolutely have 0 class, if it the latter, go and ttake a psychiatric test, because you clearly need help. How about worrying about Never-Munchen. Stay classless.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 am

Man United fans needs to get a grip of themselves, Fergie can come here and talk when he wins Champions league with 2 different teams.

Pep won the-same amount of CPL Fergie has won with United for more than 25years, that's almost 5years before I was born and within that 5years Pep has done great things.

But back on topic, neither Ferguson or Pep is good or German enough to coach Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 am

Bloody hell.

:facepalm:

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 am

BigBadBen wrote:Bloody hell.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:40 pm

The Messiah wrote:Man United fans needs to get a grip of themselves, Fergie can come here and talk when he wins Champions league with 2 different teams.

Pep won the-same amount of CPL Fergie has won with United for more than 25years, that's almost 5years before I was born and within that 5years Pep has done great things.

But back on topic, neither Ferguson or Pep is good or German enough to coach Bayern

:brickwall:
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:29 am

BigBadBen wrote:It's a bit different, Fergie has been are manager, for ever.

He has 'made/built' a few different teams, Pep's reign was relatively short, and he had pretty much the same team, with 1-3 changes per season.

Fergie is tried and tested for his sustained success, over a long period of time, with the same club.

Mourinho, is tried and tested for his success, with 4 teams, in 4 different leagues.

Guardiola is not tried and tested yet, lets see how he does at his next club.

AVB was proclaimed as the next great manager, after he had major success with Porto, he moved to Chelsea, and by most accounts did terribly.

For all we know, Guardiola could do terrible at his next club.

Fergie is not tried & tested. By that same logic Guardiola resurrected Barca when Dinho was fat & they have fat & washed up players like Deco & player power running riot with Rijkard loosing control.

He created arguably the greatest team in history.

And I dont rate Fergie too high. I think he has 2 CL's all of which were fluke,2 late minutes goals in the 90 minutes denying bayern of a win & then that PK shoot-out where terry's PK hit the post & they should have won with a bit of luck.

That is Fergie's career. 20 years+ & that. Guardiola won 2 CL's in how many years???? Much MUCH MUCH lesser than that.

And Fergie could FLOP massively at another club as well. For example,his transfer decisions I have always found massively stupid. Besides I can see Mourinho with his success with a Cash less Porto.

But when has Fergie achieved any success with any team other than Manchester United where he has not had a MASSIVE MASSIVE amount of money.

Guardiola came into Barca and basically got the core of the recently crowned European Champions in their prime + Messi, Dani Alves, Eto'o and Henry. He bult on with the core of that team and was majorly successful the 4 years he had in charge. But he have never been tested with a completely different set of players. The core have been intact since day one. He have been great for this Dani-Alves-Pique-Puyol-Xavi-Iniesta-Messi based Barca team, but that's it.

When Fergie won the CL in 08 he didn't have a single player who played in the 99 final in the team except Scholes and Giggs who both played a lesser part in the 08 success. And he built both those teams from scratch. He scouted or promoted every player in both teams. Fergie have built about 4-5 generations of great Manchester United teams and consistently been competitive every single season during those processes.

To even dare to compare the level of "provenness" is just bad judgement or some serious lack of thinking ability. And then to go on and call Man Utd fans retarded for not sharing your own gimped view is just wow.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:12 am

Well, if Pep takes over Bayern, he will have a pretty good team at his disposal right from the start, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:35 am

paperbackwriter's post pretty much sums up the rebuttal to the wums. class post. Thumbs up

Back on topic, I do believe that if Pep comes to Bayern he will be successful. As RWO said, Bayern is a very good team already. Depth-wise and talent-wise. What he will do against Dortmund's well-oiled machine would really be intriguing. hmm
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 am

especially since Bayern can still sign Sahin, Martinez and Dzeko.

He'll have a great team at his disposal.

come to think of it, I have to re-evaluate my option scratch

I think Pep is not a Bad ideal hmm

Bayern tic tac football with Physical player hmm

first team to win the Champions league 3 time in a role, from 2013-15 :bow:

Pep in banana

Pep to Bayern Chaka

Old man Jupp out with your Neverkusen syndrome
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:10 am

The messiah wrote:

Respect dude the man has won Countless tourneys
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:18 am

Robbery wrote:
The messiah wrote:

eg..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:31 am

The Messiah wrote:
Robbery wrote:
The messiah wrote:

eg..?

As a player he's won the EL euro and world cup

As a manger he's won the CL and was also a runner up this season

And countless BL's
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:49 am

Bayern Munich may want Pep Guardiola...

But does Pep Guardiola want Bayern Munich? hmm

Stay tuned.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Bayern Munich may want Pep Guardiola...

But does Pep Guardiola want Bayern Munich? hmm

Stay tuned.

Tbh, i don't think that Guardiola want's to be manager in the Bundesliga, he has to learn german and he i guess he will go to the EPL or Serie A
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 pm

if it isnt pep it will be Lucien Favre
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next