danyjr
barca 2011
BAYERN_MUNICH
25 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola Empty Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:32 am

The Bayern Munich apparently trying to Pep Guardiola as successor to coach Jupp Heynckes. The 41-year-old, who had stopped for the season at FC Barcelona is said to have signaled readiness in principle.

That would be a killer! Like the "Bild" newspaper reported, sought the FC Bayern Munich at Pep Guardiola.

Extend the former coach of FC Barcelona, ​​the end of last season, his contract in Catalonia did not want to be a prime candidate to inherit around 2013 Jupp Heynckes.
Nerlinger: Meeting with brother Pep Guardiola?

According to Christian Nerlinger be the Spanish Cup final against Bilbao geweisen spot, where he reportedly met with among other things, Pere Guardiola, the brother of Pep.

Former Barcelona coach to have success even indicated its willingness in principle to take over the coaching job at Bayern.

For this reason he had a tempting offer of Chelsea knocked out the extended instead of Roberto di Matteo.

A season break - then FCB coach?

Guardiola's plans for the coming season a sabbatical year, around 2013 may re-enter into the coaching business. Then, the Treaty of Jupp Heynckes has expired at Bayern.

In May of this year, FCB President Uli Hoeness had already hinted that he could imagine Guardiola as coach of the championship record entirely.

"I can believe he would have been German. If the language barrier would not, I would say that Pep Guardiola would be certainly one for us," Hoeness told in the "Focus".

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/1206/News/fc-bayern-muenchen-josep-pep-guardiola-fc-barcelona-kontakt-christian-nerlinger-baggert-trainer-jupp-heynckes.html
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola Empty Re: Bayern Munich wants Pep Guardiola

Post by barca 2011 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:40 am

Why dont Bayern go and harvest some Bavarian potatoes??????? lol, just joking.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:17 am

From one FCB to another. Make sense Wink
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Pep could use his year off to study German :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm

I don't think he's proved himself to be a good coach, even I could successfully manage that Barca team.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm

BigBadBen wrote:I don't think he's proved himself to be a good coach, even I could successfully manage that Barca team.
:facepalm:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:06 pm

BigBadBen wrote:I don't think he's proved himself to be a good coach, even I could successfully manage that Barca team.

rofl :facepalm:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:08 pm

danyjr wrote:

why facepalm he actually has a valid point the system was already there to work on

not saying he is shit or anything

Last edited by Robbery on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm

[quote="Robbery"]
danyjr wrote:
danyjr wrote:

why facepalm he actually has a valid point the system was already there to work on

not saying he is shit or anything

I agree. Perfect coach for Barcelona but he won't have the infrastructure nor the [players capable of playing his style. Doesn't take away anything for him, no othe coach could have doen whathe did with BArcelona. The prefect pyramid.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:30 pm

I agree that Barcelona is the club his methods and ideas works best at, and vice versa. But let me just remind everyone that he was the guy that took a 3rd place team (yes, behind Villarreal) with only 1 year coaching experience in third division, sold two star players (Deco and Ronaldinho) and won a sextuple on his first year in charge with players like Xavi and Iniesta who were never short-listed for Ballon d'Or and were nowhere as highly-regarded as they are now, in addition to players from the youth team who played 3rd division the season before (Pedro and Busquets). The Spain team that won Euro 2008 and World Cup 2012 owes a lot of its success to this man. And this is coming from someone who has been critical of Guardiola.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything.

But lets evaluate how good a coach he is, when he's managed another team or two, for a year or more.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:49 am

What system was already there? The system that finished 3rd behind VILLAREAL? (something that now seems unthinkable).

Anyways, I think it might be legit as various Spanish sources and German ones are reporting it. Bayern's ambition and style suit Pep, and they are approaching him for 2013 not immediately. Best of luck to him.

BigBadBen wrote:I'm not saying he's a bad coach or anything.

But lets evaluate how good a coach he is, when he's managed another team or two, for a year or more.
14 titles in 4 years, including 3 leagues, 2 champions leagues and 2 club world cups (which the club had never won before). Why does he have to prove anything to you? His accomplishments speak for themselves.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:07 am

danyjr wrote:I agree that Barcelona is the club his methods and ideas works best at, and vice versa. But let me just remind everyone that he was the guy that took a 3rd place team (yes, behind Villarreal) with only 1 year coaching experience in third division, sold two star players (Deco and Ronaldinho) and won a sextuple on his first year in charge with players like Xavi and Iniesta who were never short-listed for Ballon d'Or and were nowhere as highly-regarded as they are now, in addition to players from the youth team who played 3rd division the season before (Pedro and Busquets). The Spain team that won Euro 2008 and World Cup 2012 owes a lot of its success to this man. And this is coming from someone who has been critical of Guardiola.

The Euro 2008 happened before Guardiola took over the team right?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 am

German teams for German coaches, I rather we employ Oliver Kahn than this guys.

anyways, out of all the comment on goal.com I like this one better, (only that the poster forgot to say Barca is a duplicate of Bayern, instead he said Bayern are duplicate of Barca..) Mistakes on his part..I think he wanted to point out how the Spanish team is mostly made up of Barca player and how it's similar with Bayern and Germany.

It's also no secrete that both teams are possession based, have employed similar coaches in the past and also develop their own youth players.

"pep won everything with barca with the help of messi and a very rare barca team. safe to say, he is a very good coach despite all the help he has. this bayern team has reached the ucl final 2 times in 3 years recently, and with leadership, could surpass barcelona. Bayern is basically the german national team anyways, a world class team that plays together at both club and national, practically a dluplicate of the barca team. This will be a great match"

In anycase if we have to employ a foreign coach I say we got for Jonker or Mourinho
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 am

The Messiah wrote:German teams for German coaches, I rather we employ Oliver Kahn than this guys.

anyways, out of all the comment on goal.com I like this one better, (only that the poster forgot to say Barca is a duplicate of Bayern, instead he said Bayern are duplicate of Barca..) Mistakes on his part..I think he wanted to point out how the Spanish team is mostly made up of Barca player and how it's similar with Bayern and Germany.

It's also no secrete that both teams are possession based, have employed similar coaches in the past and also develop their own youth players.

"pep won everything with barca with the help of messi and a very rare barca team. safe to say, he is a very good coach despite all the help he has. this bayern team has reached the ucl final 2 times in 3 years recently, and with leadership, could surpass barcelona. Bayern is basically the german national team anyways, a world class team that plays together at both club and national, practically a dluplicate of the barca team. This will be a great match"

In anycase if we have to employ a foreign coach I say we got for Jonker or Mourinho

Dude your not even german and yes the next coach wont be german
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:36 am

How many different clubs did Fergie have Amazing Success with other Manchester United??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:39 am

The Messiah wrote:German teams for German coaches, I rather we employ Oliver Kahn than this guys.

Bayern is better than the German National Team. We will throw in 60M each year if needed to fill our Reserves. Atleast our 1st team is MUCH better than the German NT.

Clubs teams are ALWAYS stronger than NT,the VERY big clubs I mean. Barca are way stronger than Spain.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:

How many different clubs did Fergie have Amazing Success with other Manchester United??

aberdeen, "Under Ferguson's guidance, the club won three league championships, one Drybrough Cup, four Scottish Cups, the European Cup Winner's Cup, the European Super Cup and a League Cup – all in the space of seven years."
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 pm

It's a bit different, Fergie has been are manager, for ever.

He has 'made/built' a few different teams, Pep's reign was relatively short, and he had pretty much the same team, with 1-3 changes per season.

Fergie is tried and tested for his sustained success, over a long period of time, with the same club.

Mourinho, is tried and tested for his success, with 4 teams, in 4 different leagues.

Guardiola is not tried and tested yet, lets see how he does at his next club.

AVB was proclaimed as the next great manager, after he had major success with Porto, he moved to Chelsea, and by most accounts did terribly.

For all we know, Guardiola could do terrible at his next club.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

Guardiola is tested for making the strongest football team in the history of football.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm

BigBadBen wrote:It's a bit different, Fergie has been are manager, for ever.

He has 'made/built' a few different teams, Pep's reign was relatively short, and he had pretty much the same team, with 1-3 changes per season.

Fergie is tried and tested for his sustained success, over a long period of time, with the same club.

Mourinho, is tried and tested for his success, with 4 teams, in 4 different leagues.

Guardiola is not tried and tested yet, lets see how he does at his next club.

AVB was proclaimed as the next great manager, after he had major success with Porto, he moved to Chelsea, and by most accounts did terribly.

For all we know, Guardiola could do terrible at his next club.

Fergie is not tried & tested. By that same logic Guardiola resurrected Barca when Dinho was fat & they have fat & washed up players like Deco & player power running riot with Rijkard loosing control.

He created arguably the greatest team in history.

And I dont rate Fergie too high. I think he has 2 CL's all of which were fluke,2 late minutes goals in the 90 minutes denying bayern of a win & then that PK shoot-out where terry's PK hit the post & they should have won with a bit of luck.

That is Fergie's career. 20 years+ & that. Guardiola won 2 CL's in how many years???? Much MUCH MUCH lesser than that.

And Fergie could FLOP massively at another club as well. For example,his transfer decisions I have always found massively stupid. Besides I can see Mourinho with his success with a Cash less Porto.

But when has Fergie achieved any success with any team other than Manchester United where he has not had a MASSIVE MASSIVE amount of money.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBadBen Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm

barca 2011 wrote:Why dont Bayern go and harvest some Bavarian potatoes??????? lol, just joking.
Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:56 pm

BigBadBen wrote: :facepalm:

Facepalm when you know you have 0 logical reasons. Good. What a horrible response

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Pep to take a year off, live in NYC, and then become coach of the nearby Philadelphia Union :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next